At the 2011 San Diego Comic-Con, Activision unveiled GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, a remastering of the Wii game for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles.
Differences compared to GoldenEye 007 (2010)
- The game is developed with a new game engine featuring high-definition graphics, which wasn't possible on the Wii due to the console lacking HD support.
- Support for the Xbox 360 achievements system
- New single player campaign mode: Mi6 OPS Missions
- New multiplayer mode: Escalation
- New multiplayer characters: Max Zorin, Auric Goldfinger, Dr Kananga, Tee Hee, Hugo Drax (PS3 exclusive), Pussy Galore (as a downloadable character) and Emilo Largo (downloadable character)
- New multiplayer features: Online multiplayer support for up to 16 players, as well as additional maps and weapons
Source: Wikipedia, "GoldenEye 007 (2010 video game)", available under the CC-BY-SA License.