Cut down entire legions of enemies as fan-favorite Legend of Zelda™ characters using powerful moves as Hyrule Warriors comes to the Nintendo 3DS™ system. Control multiple characters to enhance your strategies and enjoy new story elements with playable characters from The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker, such as Tetra, King Daphnes, and more.
War rages as the delicate balance of the Triforce is disrupted. The kingdom of Hyrule is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time lead by Sorceress Cia. Now it's up to the legendary hero Link™ to face hordes of enemies and find the missing Princess Zelda™. Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which you can use to bolster each warrior's abilities.
- Contains content from the original Hyrule Warriors™ game, released on the Wii U console
- New characters and story elements based on The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker
- New character-switching feature lets you change and command characters on the fly
- Play as fan-favorite characters like Tetra and the King Daphnes for the first time in the series!
- Battle the fiercest Legend of Zelda™ enemies across Hyrule's most famous locales
Source: The Publisher Website.
In addition to the story shown in the original Hyrule Warriors, the game also features two new stories - Linkle's Tale, focusing on the new character Linkle and her attempts to reach Hyrule Castle and prove herself as the legendary hero, and the Saga of the Great Sea, which takes place after the original story and shows Cia returning and opening a new portal to the era of The Wind Waker - as well as the previously DLC-exclusive Cia's Tale, which was included in the Master Quest DLC Pack for the Wii U version.
A new game mode, called My Fairy, allows players to befriend Fairies and use them in battles in Adventure Mode.