Something exciting and new in the Tower Defense genre! The geometric vector creeps are fast and intense. With 30 different maps, each its own puzzle, you'll have to work fast to keep up.
Using exciting vectorized graphics, this highly kinetic games brings a whole new dimension to the Tower Defense. Devastate creeps with blasters, lasers and missiles and watch their energy debris swirl through the gravity wells of your vortex towers. Now it's time to figure out how to put that absorbed energy to good use....
geoDefense is a Thinking Man’s Action Tower Defense. Though the controls are familiar, the gameplay is decidedly different: You have to develop a strategy and, at the same time, execute in real-time when things are moving fast.
Think of it like Chess. There is your opening moves, which are setting the stage for how you will win the level. The middle game is where you do your busy work of getting built-up for the final push at the end. The end game is where it gets completely crazy! If you didn’t have a strategy up until this point, no amount of fast fingers will save you.
Sounds hard? It is... be very rewarding when you win! And every level is beatable.... there are the quick, and there are the dead. Which are you?
- Classic Tower Defense game play
- Easy to Play, but Very Tough to Master!
- Fast Arcade Action
- Ideal Touch Tower Defense Interface
- Tutorial Screens as you go, shows you how to play (but not all the secrets!)
- 5 tower types with 7 levels each
- Introducing the Vortex Tower! Find out how even the debris from destroyed creeps can become an essential part of your strategy
- 30 levels, each its own puzzle with its own rules.
- Auto-saves game if you press Home or are interrupted by a call
- Your music will play in the background
- Free updates!
Source: The Game Website.