Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
206 Posts
[1]  Prev «  5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9  Next »  [9] | 

Pathfinder Society Scenario 3-00 Intro 3: A Vision of Betrayal» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: [IC][PFS] Full Run rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As Grunn approaches, a kobold emerges from the bushes, sees the dwarf, and mutters a few words in some strange tongue. The plants by everyone's feet rise up and try to constrain them.


Grunn 1d20+2 = (12) + 2 = 14
Torbril 1d20+3 = (20) + 3 = 23
Cambria 1d20+2 = (2) + 2 = 4
Kobold and Croc 1d20+3 = (13) + 3 = 16



>>(23)[08/11]Torbril
(16)[-00] Kobold
(16)[-00]Croc
(14)[11/11]GrunnGr
(04)[11/11]Cambria


map

Torbril is up!
He and everyone else need to make a DC 13 reflex save against a spell or become entangled by the rising plants.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 418941. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (12) + 2 =
  • 14
  • Grunn
  • Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 pm
  • [+]
  • 418942. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (20) + 3 =
  • 23
  • Torbril
  • Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 pm
  • [+]
  • 418943. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (2) + 2 =
  • 4
  • Cambria
  • Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 pm
  • [+]
  • 418944. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (13) + 3 =
  • 16
  • Kobold and Croc
  • Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 pm
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cambria Reflex Save 1d20+3 = (14) + 3 = 17

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 418977. Brent Johnson
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (14) + 3 =
  • 17
  • Reflex Save
  • Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:37 pm
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grunn Reflex Save: 1d20+2 = (16) + 2 = 18
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 419134. anoirtrou
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (16) + 2 =
  • 18
  • Grunn Reflex Save:
  • Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:39 am
Scott Smith
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Reflex save 1d20 + 3 = (15) + 3 = 18

Are one or both of the baddies available to be charged from where Torbril is? Just not sure where the log is in relation to the croc and kobold.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 419243. Einroy
  • 1d20 + 3 =
  • (15) + 3 =
  • 18
  • Reflex save
  • Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:27 pm
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. The croc is behind the log, and I'm going to call the shrubbery difficult terrain.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smith
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Torbril moves to stand next to Grunn and readies an attack in the event something moves into range.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The croc moves to Grunn and attempts to bite him, but is unable to get through Grunn's thick armor.

atk 1d20+5 = (10) + 5 = 15
dmg 1d6+4 = (3) + 4 = 7
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 420060. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (10) + 5 =
  • 15
  • atk
  • Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 pm
  • [+]
  • 420061. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d6+4 =
  • (3) + 4 =
  • 7
  • dmg
  • Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 pm
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

>(23)[08/11]Torbril
(16)[-00] Kobold
(16)[-00]Croc
>>(14)[11/11]GrunnGr
>(04)[11/11]Cambria


map

Grunn is up!
Torbril and Cambria can also go.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smith
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As the croc moves into range Torbril slashes at it with his scythe.

Scythe vs Croc 1d20 + 6 = (8) + 6 = 14 subtract one it's only +5
Damage 2d4 + 6 = (4 + 3) + 6 = 13


2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 420081. Einroy
  • 1d20 + 6 =
  • (8) + 6 =
  • 14
  • Scythe vs Croc
  • Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:10 pm
  • [+]
  • 420084. Einroy
  • 2d4 + 6 =
  • (4 + 3) + 6 =
  • 13
  • Damage
  • Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:12 pm
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grunn knows well from his training that spellcasters are often the biggest threat, so he steps back from the croc's vicious jaws and summons the Blood of the Earth to burn the kobold.

5 ft step "south", Acid Dart (Ranged Touch attack): 1d20+2 = (6) + 2 = 8
Acid Damage: 1d6+1 = (5) + 1 = 6
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 420119. anoirtrou
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (6) + 2 =
  • 8
  • Acid Dart (Ranged Touch attack):
  • Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 pm
  • [+]
  • 420120. anoirtrou
  • 1d6+1 =
  • (5) + 1 =
  • 6
  • Acid Damage:
  • Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 pm
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cambria moves forward.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The kobold cackles as she mutters a few words, while the gator continues to chomp at Grunn, but he can't reach the height of the dwarf to bite him.

Atk 1d20+5 = (2) + 5 = 7
dmg 1d6+4 = (3) + 4 = 7

>(23)[08/11]Torbril
(16)[-00] Kobold
(16)[-00]Croc
>>(14)[11/11]GrunnGr
>(04)[11/11]Cambria


map

Grunn is up!
Torbril and Cambria can also go.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 420758. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (2) + 5 =
  • 7
  • Atk
  • Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:53 am
  • [+]
  • 420759. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d6+4 =
  • (3) + 4 =
  • 7
  • dmg
  • Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:54 am
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grunn steps behind Tobril and fires another bolt of Earth's Blood to try and disrupt the kobold's concentration before she can finish her spell. He had to work his way around to attack her directly, but her pet kept getting in the way!

"Get her! She's the real danger!" he shouts pointing at the spellcaster.

Attack: 1d20+2 = (15) + 2 = 17 (Ranged Touch)
Damage: 1d6+1 = (2) + 1 = 3
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 421102. anoirtrou
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (15) + 2 =
  • 17
  • Attack:
  • Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:14 pm
  • [+]
  • 421103. anoirtrou
  • 1d6+1 =
  • (2) + 1 =
  • 3
  • Damage:
  • Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:15 pm
Scott Smith
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Torbril steps past Grunn slowly working his way towards the kobold. He slashes at the croc with his scythe as he moves.

Vs croc 1d20 + 5 = (9) + 5 = 14

Damage 2d4 + 6 = (2 + 2) + 6 = 10
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 421111. Einroy
  • 1d20 + 5 =
  • (9) + 5 =
  • 14
  • Vs croc
  • Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:28 pm
  • [+]
  • 421112. Einroy
  • 2d4 + 6 =
  • (2 + 2) + 6 =
  • 10
  • Damage
  • Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:28 pm
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cambria runs around Torbril and the crocodile to attack the kobold with her morningstar.

Attack 1d20+3 = (20) + 3 = 23 Damage 1d8+3 = (4) + 3 = 7

EDIT: Confirm Critical 1d20+3 = (17) + 3 = 20 Damage 1d8+2 = (7) + 2 = 9

Please note that the damage for my first roll should be reduced by 1. I used +3 instead of +2.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 421148. Brent Johnson
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (20) + 3 =
  • 23
  • Attack
  • Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 pm
  • [+]
  • 421149. Brent Johnson
  • 1d8+3 =
  • (4) + 3 =
  • 7
  • Damage
  • Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:51 pm
  • [+]
  • 421152. Brent Johnson
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (17) + 3 =
  • 20
  • Confirm Critical
  • Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:54 pm
  • [+]
  • 421153. Brent Johnson
  • 1d8+2 =
  • (7) + 2 =
  • 9
  • Damage
  • Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:55 pm
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grunn and Cambria together slay the kobold, and crocodile runs away into the depths of the swamp.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cambria says, "That...was unfortunate."

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smith
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Torbril pokes the kobold with the end of his scythe. "Anyone want to search the thing. I'm not touching it."
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cambria shrugs, stoops, and starts searching the kobold (taking 20 with Perception +4). Once done with that, she moves on to search the kobod's 'house'.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grunn pokes at the tiny corpse with his hammer, sighs, and says with disappointment "Ah well, a trophy's a trophy..."

He slices off an ear, wraps it up and puts it in his pack with the others.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cambria finds a moldy wooden stick, a club, and 8 small jewels in a pouch, which Nestor quickly determines are Amethysts worth 150 gp total.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The adventurers move on, and, after one more night, reach Pier's End.

Pier's End is a small town with a population of merely 78 people. There is an inn by the docks here, the Old Azlant which offers warm food and cheap drink. More importantly, there are several boats and captains at the docks. You'll need to pursuade or pay one of these captains to take you to Escadar.

Simple inquiries determine that there are 3 captains who would be willing to transport the Pathfinders to Escadar: Darice Sumor, a surly-looking female; Small Otti, a fat halfling, and Crazy Old Tanner, a crazy old tanner.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cambria looks over the captains and their boats, trying to assess by each captain's demeanor whether he or she would be inclined to give a good deal for passage, and by each ship's condition and busy-ness whether the captain is likely to need the Pathfinders' business, and how much the captain is likely to charge.

Sense Motive on Darice 1d20+7 = (18) + 7 = 25
Sense Motive on Otti 1d20+7 = (10) + 7 = 17
Sense Motive on Tanner 1d20+7 = (19) + 7 = 26

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 424241. Brent Johnson
  • 1d20+7 =
  • (18) + 7 =
  • 25
  • Sense Motive on Darice
  • Wed Sep 4, 2013 8:04 pm
  • [+]
  • 424242. Brent Johnson
  • 1d20+7 =
  • (10) + 7 =
  • 17
  • Sense Motive on Otti
  • Wed Sep 4, 2013 8:04 pm
  • [+]
  • 424243. Brent Johnson
  • 1d20+7 =
  • (19) + 7 =
  • 26
  • Sense Motive on Tanner
  • Wed Sep 4, 2013 8:04 pm
Scott Smith
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Torbril waits, content to let Cambria do the negotiating.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grunn looks at the water with a touch of uncertainty, but quickly resumes a stoic expression as he eyes the captains.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9  Next »  [9] |