Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
40 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2  | 

Pathfinder Society Scenario 3-00 Intro 3: A Vision of Betrayal» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: [OOC][PFS]Full Run rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that was... unexpected.

Thank you for GMing, this was fun!

Brent, I have mine for Grunn. Did you check the thread for the last game to see if it is still posted there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
mbmbmbmbmb
Dutys_Fist wrote:
Anyhow, I checked my public drive, and I have your chronsheet from Part 2 on it here.
Excellent! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Victor, did you still plan on running Part I? No pressure here, I'm just wondering whether I should add Cambria to my stable of available characters, or whether I should keep her reserved for Part I.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brent Johnson wrote:
Hey, Victor, did you still plan on running Part I? No pressure here, I'm just wondering whether I should add Cambria to my stable of available characters, or whether I should keep her reserved for Part I.

If its OK with everyone, I'd like to call Part 1 off. I'm really sorry. Its just that I've had a huge increase in time commitments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I was looking forward to playing part I, I understand. Thanks for running these for us, and I hope things settle down for you.

Take it easy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed that First Steps part 2 is showing as 'retired'. Is it too late for you to report FS 3?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been showing as retired since August 14th. However, it should have been reported by September 30th. I'm not sure what will happen if you try reporting it now. It might be necessary to contact Joseph Caubo or Michael Brock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I just reported it, and it worked.

Brent, September 30 was the date by which I needed to contact Caubo or Brock .

Thankfully, I backdated the date to when the scenario started, and it let me report it. I think. Lemme know if you guys have credit now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cambria now shows credit for Part 3. Thanks, Victor!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem!

I'm really glad that PFS is trusting the GMs to correctly report these scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, everything's good for Grunn, Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any estimate on when Chronicle Sheets might be ready? Cambria should be starting another scenario soon, and even though it's another PbF game here, I like not to get too far behind on the Chronicle Sheets. At the least, the gold award may be important.

Sorry, I don't mean to pressure you. I just posted the Chronicle Sheets a few days ago for my game that finished up the same day as yours. Life happens.

Again, I'm happy if just the stuff that's supposed to be signed by the GM is filled in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance on getting a chronicle sheet soon? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry sorry sorry.

I totally forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83390455/ChronSheet.FS3....

Let me know if you need it in a different program.

Also, none of you had any day jobs as far as I recall. Let me know if you want to make that roll, or if you've already made it, and I just forgot about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Victor! No day job for Cambria, so I'm good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |