Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
352 Posts
[1]  Prev «  11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15  Next »  [15] | 

Pathfinder Society Scenario 3-00 Intro 3: A Vision of Betrayal» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: [IC][PFS] Boon Run rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Who currently has the artifact?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nester I believe, the female gillman (gillwoman?) was killed, the other is still unconscious.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearpaw wrote:
Nester I believe, the female gillman (gillwoman?) was killed, the other is still unconscious.
Yep. What he said. Also, the other Gillwoman, Ullionesta, is attacking us. I intend to charge her with my mighty small-sized rapier when the chance presents itself.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dawn will dance up to ulionesta, a d strike with a merciful blade, 1d20+6 = (9) + 6 = 15 Non-lethal 1d6+6 = (6) + 6 = 12
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 420411. karpouzian
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (9) + 6 =
  • 15
  • Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:32 pm
  • [+]
  • 420412. karpouzian
  • 1d6+6 =
  • (6) + 6 =
  • 12
  • Non-lethal
  • Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:33 pm
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dawn misses Ulionestia, and Ulionestia takes a step back, putting a table between herself and Dawn, before punching at dawn, but coming no where close to her.

atk 1d20+3 = (6) + 3 = 9
dmg 1d4+1 = (3) + 1 = 4

Sorry for delay.

Tracker:
>(18)[08/11]Dawn
(18) Grease 3
>(16)[11/11]Nirtram
(09)[-00]Ulionestia
(09) Web 60+
>>(09)[12/12]Ajyka N (blind 1)(grappled)
>(06)[14/14]Skaggrk
Z(03)[-00]Shoalo (KO 4)
>(02)[14/14]Kallizm



map

Everyone is UP!


5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 422052. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (6) + 3 =
  • 9
  • atk
  • Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:59 am
  • [+]
  • 422053. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d4+1 =
  • (3) + 1 =
  • 4
  • dmg
  • Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:59 am
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nirtram calls out to Ullionesta, "I do not think you realize just how dire a situation you are now in! Traitor! Off with your head!" WIth this statement he inspires courage. Feeling rather brave he takes a few steps forward, in a fencing pose of course, and then lunges with his rapier. "Riposte!"

Riposte! 1d20+5 = (19) + 5 = 24
Damage! 1d4+2 = (2) + 2 = 4

Crit threat!!!!

Real riposte! 1d20+5 = (4) + 5 = 9
Crit damage! 1d4+2 = (4) + 2 = 6


3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 422166. mariogolbee
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (19) + 5 =
  • 24
  • Riposte!
  • Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:28 am
  • [+]
  • 422167. mariogolbee
  • 1d4+2 =
  • (2) + 2 =
  • 4
  • Damage!
  • Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:28 am
  • [+]
  • 422168. mariogolbee
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (4) + 5 =
  • 9
  • Real riposte!
  • Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 am
  • [+]
  • 422169. mariogolbee
  • 1d4+2 =
  • (4) + 2 =
  • 6
  • Crit damage!
  • Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 am
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ajyka tries to free herself from the sticky webbing.

Escape artist check: 1d20+1 = (7) + 1 = 8
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 422179. Bearpaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (7) + 1 =
  • 8
  • Escape artist check:
  • Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:50 am
Unknown Ediology
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at Ullionesta, Kal then turns to the unconscious gillman beside him. Raising his hammer high, he brings it down upon the ko'd opponent with a growl. "Ye best be turnin' yerself in, or the same fate awaits ya!" he barks at the standing gillwoman. Of course, it would probably be a better idea if Kal actually looked at the thing he was trying to hit.


Coup de Grace on Shoalo 3d8+3 = (1 + 2 + 1) + 3 = 7
Wow....simply. Wow.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 422346. Unknown Ediology
  • 3d8+3 =
  • (1 + 2 + 1) + 3 =
  • 7
  • Coup de Grace on Shoalo
  • Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:33 pm
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Edited for not reading before posting.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dawn and Skag still need to go I think?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dawn, still dancing, strikes with her merciful blade 1d20+6 = (13) + 6 = 19 1d6+6 = (1) + 6 = 7 Intimidate 1d20+7 = (14) + 7 = 21Intimidate 1d20+7 = (15) + 7 = 22
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 423346. karpouzian
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (13) + 6 =
  • 19
  • Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:16 am
  • [+]
  • 423347. karpouzian
  • 1d6+6 =
  • (1) + 6 =
  • 7
  • Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:17 am
  • [+]
  • 423348. karpouzian
  • 1d20+7 =
  • (14) + 7 =
  • 21
  • Intimidate
  • Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:18 am
  • [+]
  • 423349. karpouzian
  • 1d20+7 =
  • (15) + 7 =
  • 22
  • Intimidate
  • Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:18 am
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
karpouzian wrote:
Dawn, still dancing, strikes with her merciful blade karpouzian previously rolled 1d20+6 = (13) + 6 = 19 karpouzian previously rolled 1d6+6 = (1) + 6 = 7 karpouzian previously rolled 1d20+7 = (14) + 7 = 21 (Intimidate) karpouzian previously rolled 1d20+7 = (15) + 7 = 22 (Intimidate)

Not sure why I rolled intimidate twice.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoalo Fort Save vs CDG 1d20+3 = (19) + 3 = 22
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 423364. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (19) + 3 =
  • 22
  • Shoalo Fort Save vs CDG
  • Tue Sep 3, 2013 4:02 am
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, somehow, Shoalo survives the CDG, while Skagg is up!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Unknown Ediology wrote:
Looking at Ullionesta, Kal then turns to the unconscious gillman beside him. Raising his hammer high, he brings it down upon the ko'd opponent with a growl. "Ye best be turnin' yerself in, or the same fate awaits ya!" he barks at the standing gillwoman. Of course, it would probably be a better idea if Kal actually looked at the thing he was trying to hit.


Unknown Ediology previously rolled 3d8+3 = (1 + 2 + 1) + 3 = 7 (Coup de Grace on Shoalo)
Wow....simply. Wow.

You seem to have forgotten to count your STR damage three times, so that would actually have done 3d8+9 = 13 damage. That means the DC is 23 instead of 17, so he should be dead. thumbsup
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unknown Ediology
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearpaw wrote:
Unknown Ediology wrote:
Looking at Ullionesta, Kal then turns to the unconscious gillman beside him. Raising his hammer high, he brings it down upon the ko'd opponent with a growl. "Ye best be turnin' yerself in, or the same fate awaits ya!" he barks at the standing gillwoman. Of course, it would probably be a better idea if Kal actually looked at the thing he was trying to hit.


Unknown Ediology previously rolled 3d8+3 = (1 + 2 + 1) + 3 = 7 (Coup de Grace on Shoalo)
Wow....simply. Wow.

You seem to have forgotten to count your STR damage three times, so that would actually have done 3d8+9 = 13 damage. That means the DC is 23 instead of 17, so he should be dead. :thumbsup:

A-ha! You're correct. I guess that makes Kal feel a little better about his poor performance, then.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I also missed Dawn's damage.

Ulionestia, fearful for her life after Nirtram's piercing blow, runs away to the nearby aquarium, jumps in it, and shatters the glass within, falling to the sea shore.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Ukens
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Skagarrak dusts his hands off. "And STAY out..!"
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ajyka, still blinded, yells, "What was that? What happened?"
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Attack of opportunity?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dutys_Fist wrote:
I also missed Dawn's damage.

Ulionestia, fearful for her life after Nirtram's piercing blow, runs away to the nearby aquarium, jumps in it, and shatters the glass within, falling to the sea shore.
AoO, if available. 1d20+5 = (13) + 5 = 18
Dmg, if... 1d4+2 = (4) + 2 = 6
Threat confirm 1d20+5 = (19) + 5 = 24
Crit damage 1d4+2 = (3) + 2 = 5


Nirtram shouts at her, whether she is on the floor dying or breaking through the glass, "HA! There is nowhere for a traitor like you to hide!"
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 423648. mariogolbee
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (13) + 5 =
  • 18
  • AoO, if available.
  • Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:26 pm
  • [+]
  • 423649. mariogolbee
  • 1d4+2 =
  • (4) + 2 =
  • 6
  • Dmg, if...
  • Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:26 pm
  • [+]
  • 423651. mariogolbee
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (19) + 5 =
  • 24
  • Threat confirm
  • Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:29 pm
  • [+]
  • 423652. mariogolbee
  • 1d4+2 =
  • (3) + 2 =
  • 5
  • Crit damage
  • Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:29 pm
Jeffrey Ukens
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Skagarrak looks around at his bloodthirsty companions. A wicked smile breaks across his ugly halforc face as he contemplates people even more vicious than the tribe from whence he came....

"I'm home..."


4 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"...Did we get her?" Ajyka asks hopeful.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. You came close though. Nirtram's attack hit her, but I don't think it was a crit.


Either way, its



The end!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unknown Ediology
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kal pats all his companions on the back, and gives his own beaming smile to Skag. "Let's go get a drink, afore ye get even uglier!"
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15  Next »  [15] |