Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
352 Posts
[1]  Prev «  11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15  Next »  [15] | 

Pathfinder Society Scenario 3-00 Intro 3: A Vision of Betrayal» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: [IC][PFS] Boon Run rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Unknown Ediology
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kal begins to fight the webs, hoping to break free of their sticky strands.


CMB to break web 1d20+5 = (9) + 5 = 14
What's the DC?

If that's enough to get free, Kal will move around behind the gillmen, pulling his weapon as he moves. If it's not enough to break free, he'll just pull his weapon and remain where he is.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 416010. Unknown Ediology
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (9) + 5 =
  • 14
  • CMB to break web
  • Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:31 pm
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The DC is exactly 14.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unknown Ediology
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Breaking free of the web, Kal moves circles around the gillmen, taking up a stance directly behind them. He pulls his weapon free as he goes, ready to smash them if they dare move.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Amrhisa tries to steal the orb from Nester again but fails miserably again, her wet fingers unable to get a firm grasp on the half-orb.




Amrhisa 1d20+2 = (7) + 2 = 9

Tracker:
>>A(18)[11/11]Dawn (blind 1)
(18) Grease 4
>(16)[11/11]Nirtram
(09)[-00]Ulionestia
(09) Web 60+
(09)[12/12]Ajyka N (blind 3)(grappled)
(06)[14/14]Skaggrk (grappled)
Z(03)[-00]Shoalo (KO 5)
(02)[14/14]Kallizm (grappled)
(02)[-00, 7 nonlethal]Ahrmisa



map

Dawn is up!
Nirtram can also go.
Dawn gets an attack of opportunity.

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 416967. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (7) + 2 =
  • 9
  • Amrhisa
  • Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:01 pm
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Unknown Ediology wrote:
Breaking free of the web, Kal moves circles around the gillmen, taking up a stance directly behind them. He pulls his weapon free as he goes, ready to smash them if they dare move.

Arghh! Crosspost. Can you do that with a single move action?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If he has a bab of +1
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dawn attempts the aoo 1d20+5+1 = (15) + 5 + 1 = 21 Miss on 1-50 1d100 = (60) = 60

Non-lethal

1d6+5 = (6) + 5 = 11

Intimidate 1d20+9 = (1) + 9 = 10
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 416976. karpouzian
  • 1d20+5+1 =
  • (15) + 5 + 1 =
  • 21
  • Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 pm
  • [+]
  • 416977. karpouzian
  • 1d100 =
  • (60) =
  • 60
  • Miss on 1-50
  • Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 pm
  • [+]
  • 416978. karpouzian
  • 1d6+5 =
  • (6) + 5 =
  • 11
  • Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 pm
  • [+]
  • 416979. karpouzian
  • 1d20+9 =
  • (1) + 9 =
  • 10
  • Intimidate
  • Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:28 pm
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dawna's standard will be to grease the gillmen's last known position, while avoiding her.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
karpouzian wrote:
If he has a bab of +1
I meant if he could get to where he was with 1 move action.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I messed up; blind people can't take attack of opportunities, as everyone has total concealment against them, and you can't take attacks against something with total concealment.

Redacting nonlethal damage against Ahrmisa.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nirtram is UP!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unknown Ediology
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dutys_Fist wrote:
[q="Unknown Ediology"]Breaking free of the web, Kal moves circles around the gillmen, taking up a stance directly behind them. He pulls his weapon free as he goes, ready to smash them if they dare move.

Arghh! Crosspost. Can you do that with a single move action?
[/q

Move and draw a weapon? Yes, as long as you have BAB +1. So, here's Kal's actions:

Standard - Break free of web
Move - Move behind gillmen and pull weapon on way.

This merely sets Kal up for an AoO should the opportunity arise (which wouldn't include the attempt to steal the artifact). Mainly if the gillmen try to move away.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nirtram continues his bardic performance to inspire courage. "And the Gillmen shall fall sayeth the gallant bard! Onward for the glory of the Pathfinder Society, dear comrades!" He then turns his attention directly to Ahrmisa, casting hideous laughter (DC 14 or falls prone for one round laughing, but not helpless, and with no actions). "Hey Dawn, did anyone ever mention that you look kind of like a guppy?"

Nirtram then attempts to move through the webbing, rapier still drawn and ready to poke at stuff. Escape artist check! 1d20+3 = (13) + 3 = 16
And thus, he trudges through the webbing with purpose, placing himself between the Gillmen in hopes to thwart their evil plot.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 417192. mariogolbee
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (13) + 3 =
  • 16
  • Escape artist check!
  • Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:40 am
Unknown Ediology
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, who's up?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Unknown Ediology wrote:
So, who's up?
Our beloved GM is up. As a side note, the PSOC first-time-online-ever-special with 11 tables of Year of the Shadow Lodge tonight was epic and well executed. Please excuse the side talk, but I really, really had the urge to share that.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unknown Ediology
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mariogolbee wrote:
Unknown Ediology wrote:
So, who's up?
Our beloved GM is up. As a side note, the PSOC first-time-online-ever-special with 11 tables of Year of the Shadow Lodge tonight was epic and well executed. Please excuse the side talk, but I really, really had the urge to share that.

Awesome! I'm glad the online play is expanding, even if I'll never take advantage of real-time virtual tables.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

Sorry for the delay. The fault is entirely mine. I had some internet problems on campus, but they should now be resolved (sidenote: Ethernet and phone outlets look so similar)

@UE, I know that you can move and draw a weapon, I just wasn't sure if you could move to that place in a single move action.


Ahrmisa will save 1d20-1 = (14) - 1 = 13 EDIT: +2 (bonus vs enchantment
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 419083. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20-1 =
  • (14) - 1 =
  • 13
  • Ahrmisa will save
  • Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:03 am
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahrmisa is not amused, and neither is Ulionestia, who pulls out a thin stick of coral and points it at Nirtram. She mutters a few words, and out of the stick of coral emerges an invisible sphere which hits Nirtram.

dmg 1d4+1 = (2) + 1 = 3


Tracker:
(18)[08/11]Dawn (blind 1)
(18) Grease 4
(16)[11/11]Nirtram
(09)[-00]Ulionestia
(09) Web 60+
>>(09)[12/12]Ajyka N (blind 3)(grappled)
>(06)[14/14]Skaggrk (grappled)
Z(03)[-00]Shoalo (KO 5)
>(02)[14/14]Kallizm
(02)[-00, 7 nonlethal]Ahrmisa



map

Ajyka is up!
Skagg and Kall can also go.

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 419085. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d4+1 =
  • (2) + 1 =
  • 3
  • dmg
  • Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:18 am
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spellcraft check, if language is known, on the invisible orb. 1d20+5 = (12) + 5 = 17

"Ouch! Ahah! Use your magic missile, will you? It will not save your filthy, traitorous lives!"
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 419086. mariogolbee
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (12) + 5 =
  • 17
  • Spellcraft check, if language is known, on the invisible orb.
  • Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:27 am
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The language is magic. The spell is magic missile.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
β€œThe oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ajyka tries to wriggle out of the web, stumbling away.

Escape artist check: 1d20+3 = (5) + 3 = 8
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 419092. Bearpaw
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (5) + 3 =
  • 8
  • Escape artist check:
  • Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:05 am
Unknown Ediology
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kal, taking up a flanking position with Dawn, gives the gill-woman a shake of his head. "Ya brought this on yerself"

Swinging his hammer around, Kal attempts to smash his adversaries kneescaps.


Warhammer Attack d20+5+2 = (15) + 5 + 2 = 22
If hits, Warhammer Damage d8+3 = (8) + 3 = 11
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 419191. Unknown Ediology
  • d20+5+2 =
  • (15) + 5 + 2 =
  • 22
  • Warhammer Attack
  • Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:11 pm
  • [+]
  • 419192. Unknown Ediology
  • d8+3 =
  • (8) + 3 =
  • 11
  • Warhammer Damage
  • Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:11 pm
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kall hits the woman viciously, knocking her down.

Skagg is up!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Ukens
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Skagarrak also attempts to shake off the Web, CMB 1d20+3 = (17) + 3 = 20.


"Rrrr....!!"

He looks really angry as he slowly and deliberatly pulls out his club. He hefts it meaningfully as he stares at the traitorous gillpersons...

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 419515. Cithaeron99
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (17) + 3 =
  • 20
  • CMB
  • Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 pm
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Tracker:
>>(18)[08/11]Dawn
(18) Grease 4
(16)[11/11]Nirtram
(09)[-00]Ulionestia
(09) Web 60+
(09)[12/12]Ajyka N (blind 2)(grappled)
(06)[14/14]Skaggrk
Z(03)[-00]Shoalo (KO 4)
(02)[14/14]Kallizm



map

Dawn is UP!


5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15  Next »  [15] |