Erik
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden Wurtemburg
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rundal, realizing that if he tries to break free and pursue the gillman, Ulionestia with more than likely throw out another stick of butter. ¨The relic belongs with the Society, for study and the greater good. ¨ He aims his bow at her and lets another arrow fly.

Attack: 1d20+2 = (19) + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d8+2 = (6) + 2 = 8


He shouts out in the bar ¨Stop him, he is getting away with Pathfinder Society Property. ¨ HOping that either a team member or patron may act.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 396431. TheBigE
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (19) + 2 =
  • 21
  • Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:56 am
  • [+]
  • 396432. TheBigE
  • 1d8+2 =
  • (6) + 2 =
  • 8
  • Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:56 am
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget -4 for shooting into melee.

Rundal shoots what would normally be a well aimed shot, but the web provides just enough cover that the arrow falls harmlessly short of the gillwoman.

As Rundal's last ditch attack falls short, the male gillman Shoalo opens the east door. A few footsteps can be heard and then a splash as he leaps into the water.

Ulionestia breaks into laughter. "Say goodbye to your relic you fools! Thanks for bringing it all this way and hand delivering it so nicely...now farewell!"

The gillwoman spellcaster than produces a piece of rock from her pouch and with a short sharp word she focusses her magic into it. All of a sudden a loud ringing noise fills the room. The sound seems to focus in on the large tank in the tavern's centre. In an instant the entire glass structure shatters in a spray of fine crystalline shards. Still laughing gleefully Ulionestia then runs towards the now open hole to the sea, and with another splash, she too is gone!

In a few seconds everyone's sight returns and the web dissappears. The Pathfinders are left in the bar with a group of shocked and scared looking patrons, wondering what the hell just went wrong!

Out of combat! Oh well, you can't win them all!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias Dahlbäck
Finland
Raseborg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I release my anger through writing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"So... we lost?" grumbles Roland, carefully rubbing his eyes.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fournier
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
We didn't lose. Clearly this "secret route" we were sent on was already compromised by someone within the Pathfinder Society. We were walked into a carefully laid, and prepared ambush. We may have lost the object d' art, but not one of us had to abandon our friends bleeding out in a crummy bar. Now, I can stabilize one of these gillies and see what they know...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
After a short while, the female gillwoman is revived. She looks up at the group, a smile crossing her face. "We got the relic didn't we? Hahahaha! Do what you like to me now, we've already won!"
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything you guys want to do here before you head back to Absalom and face the music with the bosses?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias Dahlbäck
Finland
Raseborg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I release my anger through writing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"Lets turn this one over to the powers that be and let them handle it?" suggests Roland.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I am assuming no-one has anything they want to do at this stage, but feel to retcon any further roleplaying in if you want.

The heroes, failing to stop the Aspis con, are met with disappointment upon their return to the Grand Lodge, but Drandle Dreng admits that it wasn’t just the group who were duped. He says that the Decemvirate is not pleased, but places the blame more on himself than on them.

Dreng warns the new recruits that the Aspis Consortium is the greatest threat to the Pathfinder Society and that they should be ever vigilant against the organization in their ongoing careers.

He reminds you that you all must choose a faction to work with in the future.

You have met all 10 faction heads and likely has an idea of which faction is most in line with your motivations and methods. Once you choose a faction, let me know as I have a message from your new faction leader to send you.

I will also update your Paizo records and post Chronicle Sheets shortly as well. You still get the full 2 PP as the success condition for that was simply reaching Escadar and meeting with the Gillmen. Unfortunately, you did not qualify for the full gold pieces reward, however. You missed out on some treasure for not defeating the gillmen. Your total gp payout will now be 216gp each.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fournier
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Can we join the Aspis Consortium instead? They seem organized and have a large amount of buy-in with their membership...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fournier
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Gisni will remain with the Grand Lodge.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  |