John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple of other Easter Eggs in there that a few of you might enjoy as well.
2 
 Thumb up
0.50
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fournier
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
A hive of scum and villainy!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
After the heroes have had a chance to settle in and perhaps have a drink or two, the gillman party arrives. Smaller and more low-key than the party the Pathfinder Society sent, the gillman contingent consists of only two Low Azlanti, a man and a woman. The male bears a delicately wrapped bundle of cloth, apparently around the Azlanti relic, while the woman acts as bodyguard.

The gillmen greet the Pathfinders and the man carrying the bundle introduces himself as Shoalo; the other, a muscular female gillman named Ahrmisa, remains silent and stoic. Shoalo sits at a table and places his package before them, offering the seats opposite him to Nester Rees and Rundal. Ahrmisa stands behind him, eyeing the rest of the party suspiciously.

Shoalo invites the group to place their item on the table for inspection and offers his as well. He takes only a cursory glance at the Pathfinders’ offering.

LINK TO MAP

 


Nester Rees picks up the items that the Gillmen have brough and examines it...

Appraise: 1d20+11 = (11) + 11 = 22

Rees looks concerned as he looks at the item. "Hang on a minute! This a fake...what kind of game are you playing here?"

As their ruse is discovered, the gillwoman behind the bar (Ulionesta) drops a glass as a warning to her two comrades and then casts a spell at the torches near the table where the Pathfinders are sitting. All of a sudden the fires in the torches explode in a dazzling disply of fireworks and colourful pyrotechnics. Alerted by the breaking glass signal, Shoala and Ahrmisa both close their eyes just in time, but the heroes and most of the patrons in the tavern are caught in the blast.

WILL
Gisni 1d20+2 = (8) + 2 = 10
Ionerie 1d20+1 = (6) + 1 = 7
Roland 1d20+1 = (3) + 1 = 4
Rundal 1d20+4 = (11) + 4 = 15
Torent 1d20+6 = (5) + 6 = 11
Nester 1d20+3 = (15) + 3 = 18


All the heroes except Rundal and Nester are blinded by the magical fireworks display!


2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 393991. greenclaw
  • 1d20+11 =
  • (11) + 11 =
  • 22
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 6:54 am
  • [+]
  • 393994. greenclaw
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (8) + 2 =
  • 10
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:08 am
  • [+]
  • 393996. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (6) + 1 =
  • 7
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:09 am
  • [+]
  • 393997. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (3) + 1 =
  • 4
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:10 am
  • [+]
  • 393998. greenclaw
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (5) + 6 =
  • 11
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:10 am
  • [+]
  • 393999. greenclaw
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (15) + 3 =
  • 18
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:10 am
  • [+]
  • 394000. greenclaw
  • 1d20+4 =
  • (11) + 4 =
  • 15
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:10 am
  • [+]
  • 394001. greenclaw
  • 1d4+1 =
  • (4) + 1 =
  • 5
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:12 am
  • [+]
  • 394002. greenclaw
  • 1d4+1 =
  • (2) + 1 =
  • 3
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:12 am
  • [+]
  • 394003. greenclaw
  • 1d4+1 =
  • (4) + 1 =
  • 5
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:12 am
  • [+]
  • 394004. greenclaw
  • 1d4+1 =
  • (1) + 1 =
  • 2
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:12 am
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
INIT
23 Torent *blinded*
20 Nester
19 Ionerie *blinded*
17 Ahrmisa (Female)
16 Ulionestia (Red-head)
11 Rundal
11 Roland *blinded*
2 Shoalo (Male)
2 Gisni *blinded*

Torent is up!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 394005. greenclaw
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (17) + 2 =
  • 19
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:17 am
  • [+]
  • 394006. greenclaw
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (9) + 2 =
  • 11
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:17 am
  • [+]
  • 394007. greenclaw
  • 1d20 =
  • (2) =
  • 2
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:17 am
  • [+]
  • 394008. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (10) + 1 =
  • 11
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:17 am
  • [+]
  • 394009. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (1) + 1 =
  • 2
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:17 am
  • [+]
  • 394010. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (16) + 1 =
  • 17
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:18 am
  • [+]
  • 394011. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (19) + 1 =
  • 20
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:18 am
  • [+]
  • 394012. greenclaw
  • 1d20+8 =
  • (15) + 8 =
  • 23
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:18 am
  • [+]
  • 394013. greenclaw
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (10) + 6 =
  • 16
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 7:18 am
Erik
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden Wurtemburg
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it be possible to post the pictures of

Ahrmisa
Uliinestia I think I can figure this one out
Shoalo (Male)

Just hard to distinguish in the crowd. I see some other familiar faces tho....whistle

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoalo


Ulionestia



Ahrmisa
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias Dahlbäck
Finland
Raseborg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I release my anger through writing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As he loses his sight, Roland sighs. "This again, huh?"
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Hermance
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Torent staggers back five feet after going blind, but knows he has a clear shot at the female gillman and sends a flurry in her direction.


Arrow 1 1d20+3 = (9) + 3 = 12
Miss (1-50) arrow 1 1d100 = (55) = 55
Damage Arrow 1 1d8+3 = (2) + 3 = 5


Arrow 2 1d20+3 = (19) + 3 = 22
Miss (1-50) arrow 2 1d100 = (49) = 49
Damage Arrow 2 1d8+3 = (2) + 3 = 5
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 394076. Otterjets
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (9) + 3 =
  • 12
  • Arrow 1
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 2:16 pm
  • [+]
  • 394077. Otterjets
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (19) + 3 =
  • 22
  • Arrow 2
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 2:17 pm
  • [+]
  • 394078. Otterjets
  • 1d100 =
  • (55) =
  • 55
  • Miss (1-50) arrow 1
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 2:18 pm
  • [+]
  • 394079. Otterjets
  • 1d100 =
  • (49) =
  • 49
  • Miss (1-50) arrow 2
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 2:18 pm
  • [+]
  • 394080. Otterjets
  • 1d8+3 =
  • (2) + 3 =
  • 5
  • Damage Arrow 1
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 2:19 pm
  • [+]
  • 394081. Otterjets
  • 1d8+3 =
  • (2) + 3 =
  • 5
  • Damage Arrow 2
  • Sun Jul 7, 2013 2:19 pm
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Torent reacts quickly, his razor-sharp instincts kicking in despite his temporary blindness. Shooting towards where he knows the female gillman to be, he sends two arrows in her general direction.

The first arrow finds its mark, sinking deeply into the gillwoman's back, almost knocking her down. The second arrow surely would have killed her, however it whistles right past her ear, missing her by the smallest of margins!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nester quickly jumps to his feet. Grabbing his cane he nimbly runs around the table to strike at the female and try and block the gillmen's exit. It seems his disability was a ruse all this time, as he shows no signs of any impediment to his movements!

Attack: 1d20+1 = (20) + 1 = 21 Damage: 1d6-1 = (2) - 1 = 1
Crit?: 1d20+1 = (8) + 1 = 9


He whacks the female named Ahrmisa right between the eyes with his stick. It seems to do minimal damage but the gillwoman now looks staggered!

"Don't let them escape with the relic...this must be an Aspis trap!"

INIT
23 Torent *blinded*
20 Nester *prone*
19 Ionerie *blinded*
17 Ahrmisa (Female) *disabled*
16 Ulionestia (Red-head)
11 Rundal 5/10hp
11 Roland *blinded*
2 Shoalo (Male)
2 Gisni *blinded*


LINK TO MAP

 


Ionerie (blinded) is up!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 394301. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (20) + 1 =
  • 21
  • Mon Jul 8, 2013 2:31 am
  • [+]
  • 394302. greenclaw
  • 1d6-1 =
  • (2) - 1 =
  • 1
  • Mon Jul 8, 2013 2:32 am
  • [+]
  • 394303. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (8) + 1 =
  • 9
  • Mon Jul 8, 2013 2:32 am
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ionerie steps up off her chair. Hearing the commotion and screams of pain from the gillwoman, she draws her bow and sends an arrow towards the sound.

"Heads up guys, pointy thing coming through!"

Attack: 1d20+4 = (9) + 4 = 13 Damage: 1d6 = (2) = 2
Miss (1-50): 1d100 = (98) = 98


Incredibly Ionerie's aim is good, the arrow threading itself through her allies and striking the unarmoured gillwoman straight in the chest. She collapses to the floor at Nester's feet.
EDIT: Didn't take into account the soft cover. The shot missed!

Unfortunately shooting through her friends while blinded proves too difficult for the young rogue. The shot barely misses taking out Nester and embeds itself in the back of a chair instead.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 394880. greenclaw
  • 1d20+4 =
  • (9) + 4 =
  • 13
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 1:56 am
  • [+]
  • 394881. greenclaw
  • 1d100 =
  • (98) =
  • 98
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 2:00 am
  • [+]
  • 394883. greenclaw
  • 1d6 =
  • (2) =
  • 2
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 2:02 am
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The female gillwoman, Ahrmisa turns to see what her leader behind the bar will do to help them escape. Delay

The stunning Ulionestia pulls a small slab of butter from under the counter and mutters a spell in her native Azlanti tongue. Gesturing towards the heroes she covers the floor beneath Rundal, Nester and her female compatriot with a layer of grease!

REFLEX (DC13)
Nester 1d20+2 = (10) + 2 = 12
Rundal 1d20+1 = (10) + 1 = 11
Ahrmisa 1d20+1 = (5) + 1 = 6


All three people in the area lose their footing on the slippery surface and end up on their backs. Ulionestia then draws her dagger and moves down to the end of the bar next to Roland as quietly as she can so as to stay undetected by those that have been blinded, but knocks a bottle over on the counter with her elbow as she reaches the end of the bar.
Stealth: 1d20+2 = (4) + 2 = 6
Perception roll to hear her if you want to attack the square that she is in.


Ahrmisa then stands up, drawing her spear as she does so. Despite being badly injured and on the verge of death, she stands over the fallen heroes, ready to give her life to secure the relic should the heroes try to stand up!

Rundal
Roland...are up!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 394963. greenclaw
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (10) + 2 =
  • 12
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 8:11 am
  • [+]
  • 394964. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (5) + 1 =
  • 6
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 8:11 am
  • [+]
  • 394965. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (10) + 1 =
  • 11
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 8:12 am
  • [+]
  • 394969. greenclaw
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (4) + 2 =
  • 6
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 8:24 am
Matias Dahlbäck
Finland
Raseborg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I release my anger through writing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Roland tilts his head to one side...

What do I hear? 1d20+1 = (3) + 1 = 4

Blind AND deaf Roland fumbles to secure a good grip on shield and axe. He twists his head, trying to get his bearings. "Guys? We kicking their asses, yeah?"

Uuh, fight defensively is an option?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 394987. residue
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (3) + 1 =
  • 4
  • What do I hear?
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 9:12 am
Erik
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden Wurtemburg
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
greenclaw wrote:
The female gillwoman, Ahrmisa turns to see what her leader behind the bar will do to help them escape. Delay

The stunning Ulionestia pulls a small slab of butter from under the counter and mutters a spell in her native Azlanti tongue. Gesturing towards the heroes she covers the floor beneath Rundal, Nester and her female compatriot with a layer of grease!

REFLEX (DC13)
Nester greenclaw previously rolled 1d20+2 = (10) + 2 = 12 ( )
Rundal greenclaw previously rolled 1d20+1 = (10) + 1 = 11 ( )
Ahrmisa greenclaw previously rolled 1d20+1 = (5) + 1 = 6 ( )


All three people in the area lose their footing on the slippery surface and end up on their backs. Ulionestia then draws her dagger and moves down to the end of the bar next to Roland as quietly as she can so as to stay undetected by those that have been blinded, but knocks a bottle over on the counter with her elbow as she reaches the end of the bar.
Stealth: greenclaw previously rolled 1d20+2 = (4) + 2 = 6 ( )
Perception roll to hear her if you want to attack the square that she is in.


Ahrmisa then stands up, drawing her spear as she does so. Despite being badly injured and on the verge of death, she stands over the fallen heroes, ready to give her life to secure the relic should the heroes try to stand up!

Rundal
Roland...are up!

So does Roland get a AoA? Blinded, but next to someone who cast a spell? Or was she further down the bar when she cast the spell?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
She cast the spell and then moved down the bar next to Roland.

Yes, fighting defensively or even 'total defense' are valid options.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias Dahlbäck
Finland
Raseborg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I release my anger through writing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Total defense it is.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden Wurtemburg
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rundal rolls on the ground out of the Grease. E Standing up outside the Grease, ¨And I just got this armor clean.¨ and attacks Shoalo with Longsword

Attack: 1d20+4 = (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d8+2 = (6) + 2 = 8


Feel free to adjudicate that as needed, Big Paladins in full Armor and grease do not go together...

Edit: Updated with taking correct amount of actions.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 395001. TheBigE
  • 1d20+4 =
  • (6) + 4 =
  • 10
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 9:59 am
  • [+]
  • 395003. TheBigE
  • 1d8+2 =
  • (6) + 2 =
  • 8
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 10:00 am
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That is too many actions. You used a move action to stand up and then another move action and then a standard action. Also assuming you meant the roll as a 5' step, then you cant move in the same turn.

You can roll out if you like but you will have to stand straight up and not move. I would say closest to your intent would be roll to where you are now, stand up and attack, drawing the AoO. Other option would be stand up to north but then not being able to move in to attack.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden Wurtemburg
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
greenclaw wrote:
That is too many actions. You used a move action to stand up and then another move action and then a standard action. Also assuming you meant the roll as a 5' step, then you cant move in the same turn.

You can roll out if you like but you will have to stand straight up and not move. I would say closest to your intent would be roll to where you are now, stand up and attack, drawing the AoO. Other option would be stand up to north but then not being able to move in to attack.


Thanks. Updated actions above to reflect the correct amount of actions. Guess I have been reading too many thematic RPG lately...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rundal manages to roll out of the grease and stands up to attack the male gillman, Shoalo. As the paladin does so, the gilled female, Ahrmisa takes advantage of his distraction and tries to stab him with her raised spear...

Attack: 1d20+2 = (16) + 2 = 18 Damage: 1d8+1 = (4) + 1 = 5

She manages to skewer Rundal as he rises up off the ground, the spear finding a gap in his armour just under his arm on the side of his chest. The effort proves the woman's last, however. Pushing herself past her limits, she drops to the floor bleeding and dying.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 395177. greenclaw
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (16) + 2 =
  • 18
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 3:08 pm
  • [+]
  • 395179. greenclaw
  • 1d8+1 =
  • (4) + 1 =
  • 5
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 3:08 pm
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As his female partner striks a strong blow and then falls to floor, Shoalo takes his opportunity to grab the Pathfinder's relic off from the table.

"Stupid Pathfinders!" he spits in his watery voice. "You're so incredibly gullible...you walked right into our trap!"

He steps back quietly away from Rundal so as not to alert his blind enemies and, raising his spear in his free hand as he moves.
Stealth: 1d20+1 = (10) + 1 = 11

INIT
23 Torent *blinded*
20 Nester *prone*
19 Ionerie *blinded*
17 Ahrmisa (Female)
16 Ulionestia (Red-head)
11 Rundal 5/10hp
11 Roland *blinded*
2 Shoalo (Male) *with relic*
2 Gisni *blinded*


LINK TO MAP

 


Gisni and then Torent (both blinded)...are up!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 395185. greenclaw
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (10) + 1 =
  • 11
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 3:22 pm
Erik
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden Wurtemburg
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
greenclaw wrote:
Rundal manages to roll out of the grease and stands up to attack the male gillman, Shoalo. As the paladin does so, the gilled female, Ahrmisa takes advantage of his distraction and tries to stab him with her raised spear...

Attack: greenclaw previously rolled 1d20+2 = (16) + 2 = 18 ( ) Damage: greenclaw previously rolled 1d8+1 = (4) + 1 = 5 ( )

She manages to skewer Rundal as he rises up off the ground, the spear finding a gap in his armour just under his arm on the side of his chest. The effort proves the woman's last, however. Pushing herself past her limits, she drops to the floor bleeding and dying.

Wasn't she in the grease too and on the floor?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahrmisa stood up during her turn. This was her AoO on Rundal for stepping up in a space that she threatened.

Quote:
Ahrmisa then stands up, drawing her spear as she does so. Despite being badly injured and on the verge of death, she stands over the fallen heroes, ready to give her life to secure the relic should the heroes try to stand up!

Shoalo (the male) was not in the grease.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Hermance
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If I want to make a perception check to detect either Shoalo or The bartender, I need to roll perception -4 for being blinded?

Torent knowing the gillman are going to try and move to decieve him in his sightless state, listens up and thinks he hears movement from near the bar..

Perception to determine where the bartender is 1d20+8-4 = (7) + 8 - 4 = 11
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 395229. Otterjets
  • 1d20+8-4 =
  • (7) + 8 - 4 =
  • 11
  • Perception to determine where the bartender is
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 4:18 pm
Jake Hermance
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Upon hearing the glass Break, Torent does a quick Step and fires two arrows towards the sound.

Flurry 1 1d20+3 = (12) + 3 = 15
Miss (1-50) Arrow 1 1d100 = (38) = 38
Damage Arrow 1 1d8+3 = (6) + 3 = 9


Flurry 2 1d20+3 = (9) + 3 = 12
Miss (1-50) Arrow 2 1d100 = (52) = 52
Damage Arrow 2 1d8+3 = (4) + 3 = 7
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 395230. Otterjets
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (12) + 3 =
  • 15
  • Flurry 1
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 4:20 pm
  • [+]
  • 395231. Otterjets
  • 1d20+3 =
  • (9) + 3 =
  • 12
  • Flurry 2
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 4:20 pm
  • [+]
  • 395232. Otterjets
  • 1d100 =
  • (38) =
  • 38
  • Miss (1-50) Arrow 1
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 4:21 pm
  • [+]
  • 395233. Otterjets
  • 1d100 =
  • (52) =
  • 52
  • Miss (1-50) Arrow 2
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 4:21 pm
  • [+]
  • 395234. Otterjets
  • 1d8+3 =
  • (6) + 3 =
  • 9
  • Damage Arrow 1
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 4:21 pm
  • [+]
  • 395235. Otterjets
  • 1d8+3 =
  • (4) + 3 =
  • 7
  • Damage Arrow 2
  • Tue Jul 9, 2013 4:21 pm
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [13] |