Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
323 Posts
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [13] | 

Pathfinder Society Scenario 3-00 Intro 3: A Vision of Betrayal» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Cithaeron99's IC Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Page
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Darven wonders if he has encountered such a creature before.

Knowledge Nature 1d20+5 = (10) + 5 = 15
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 369477. GazPAge
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (10) + 5 =
  • 15
  • Knowledge Nature
  • Sun May 26, 2013 7:37 am
Jeffrey Ukens
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darven has not personally encountered any such animal, but...then again, herding hunters into an ambush is not typical animal behavior.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian van L.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Mirobbo listens to the centaurs story and looks slightly worried. "I'll keep a lookout for any tracks of a catlike animal during our trip through the forest."
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Kohlmeyer
Germany
Halle (Westfalen)
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
2007 - 2013
badge
You'll always stay the cat on my shoulder!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"Alright good Sir, would ya be so kind to help out with some landmarks to find t'e right way through t'is jungle?" Zehur asks the centaur and show him the map they got. He'll make notes on important landmarks to navigate the group through the mountains.

Zehur HP 11/11 / Grit 3 / Bullet&Powder 20 / Cartridges 20
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Page
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
"I can't think of any preparation we can do for an encounter with this beast. We must keep our wits about us, let us carry on." Darven says to the group.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Cobb
United States
Cortland
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dondo takes the spear and hands it back to Darven. "Thank you, good sirs." The ninja holds out his small hands for the berries and looks at them as the centaurs drop them into his palms. "Goodberries you say?" He pops one into his mouth... "These are definitely good berries. I'll make sure we use them wisely." He starts to add another one to his mouth, but then thinks better of it, and returns it to his hand.

The halfling turns to the group and grins a bit oddly, "We have an ambushing cat to be on the lookout for, but not to worry, we have these berries to keep us safe."
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Page
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
"Does anyone want this longspear?" Darven asks the group? "I think I would rather stick with my sword, though it could be useful against large cats. If no one wishes to wield it, I will carry it."
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian van L.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
The spear looks very well crafted to Mirobbo. "I'd like to use the spear. If a cat attacks I can hold him at a distance with it."
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Page
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
"Perfect, keep it ready!"
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Kohlmeyer
Germany
Halle (Westfalen)
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
2007 - 2013
badge
You'll always stay the cat on my shoulder!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"I'll stick with me trusty gun." Zehur says petting his pistol.

Zehur HP 11/11 / Grit 3 / Bullet&Powder 20 / Cartridges 20
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Cobb
United States
Cortland
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dondo gets out his handkerchief and carefully wraps up the berries in it before stowing them in his belt pouch. He hitches his backpack up into a more comfortable position before turning to the group.

"So, has anyone been through this forest before? Anything other then this unusually-intelligent-cat-who-wants-to-kill-us, that we should be on the lookout for?"
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian van L.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Mirobbo thinks back to his previous travels and tries to remember if he knows anything about this area.

Knowledge geography 1d20+4 = (9) + 4 = 13
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 371653. mr_obb
  • 1d20+4 =
  • (9) + 4 =
  • 13
  • Knowledge geography
  • Wed May 29, 2013 4:24 pm
Jeffrey Ukens
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mirobbo has no new information to add to Darven's recollection of the area.


fastfox wrote:
"Alright good Sir, would ya be so kind to help out with some landmarks to find t'e right way through t'is jungle?" Zehur asks the centaur and show him the map they got. He'll make notes on important landmarks to navigate the group through the mountains.

Zehur HP 11/11 / Grit 3 / Bullet&Powder 20 / Cartridges 20

The helpful centaur points out some important landmarks on the map. Additionally, he will let Zehur know that the map is accurate as far as he can tell.

Edited
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Page
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
"Keep an eye on the trees while I examine the deer." Darven says to the group.

He then walks forward and looks for signs of what might have killed the deer and for tracks.

Knowedge Nature 1d20+5 = (8) + 5 = 13
Survival 1d20+5 = (20) + 5 = 25
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 371942. GazPAge
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (8) + 5 =
  • 13
  • Knowedge Nature
  • Wed May 29, 2013 10:22 pm
  • [+]
  • 371943. GazPAge
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (20) + 5 =
  • 25
  • Survival
  • Wed May 29, 2013 10:22 pm
Jeffrey Ukens
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darven identifies several rake marks scar the carcass, suggesting a powerful feline felled this animal. Further, his check of the ground reveals fresh paw indentations in the forest’s dirt floor leading to a large oak tree trunk that bridges the gap over the river.

Perception and Sense Motive checks from everyone, please.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Page
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Darven

Perception 1d20+5 = (10) + 5 = 15
Sense motive 1d20+1 = (13) + 1 = 14
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 371972. GazPAge
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (10) + 5 =
  • 15
  • Perception
  • Wed May 29, 2013 11:00 pm
  • [+]
  • 371973. GazPAge
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (13) + 1 =
  • 14
  • Sense motive
  • Wed May 29, 2013 11:00 pm
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Zyneste
Perception: 1d20+8 = (15) + 8 = 23
Sense Motive: 1d20+4 = (12) + 4 = 16
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 371998. greenclaw
  • 1d20+8 =
  • (15) + 8 =
  • 23
  • Wed May 29, 2013 11:53 pm
  • [+]
  • 371999. greenclaw
  • 1d20+4 =
  • (12) + 4 =
  • 16
  • Wed May 29, 2013 11:53 pm
Matt Cobb
United States
Cortland
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dondo stops walking while Darven examines the deer, although he continues to crunch on an apple. "Is this bad? Does anyone see anything? And this was such a pleasant walk through the forest so far." The halfling pauses in his chewing to looks through the trees and over the river.

Perception 1d20+6 = (4) + 6 = 10
Sense Motive 1d20+1 = (18) + 1 = 19
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 372027. cobbz20
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (4) + 6 =
  • 10
  • Perception
  • Thu May 30, 2013 1:45 am
  • [+]
  • 372028. cobbz20
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (18) + 1 =
  • 19
  • Sense Motive
  • Thu May 30, 2013 1:46 am
Fabian van L.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Mirobbo:

Perception 1d20+8 = (16) + 8 = 24
Sense motive 1d20+2 = (3) + 2 = 5
Both +2 vs undead
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 372128. mr_obb
  • 1d20+8 =
  • (16) + 8 =
  • 24
  • Perception
  • Thu May 30, 2013 7:38 am
  • [+]
  • 372130. mr_obb
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (3) + 2 =
  • 5
  • Sense motive
  • Thu May 30, 2013 7:39 am
Jeffrey Ukens
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Zyneste, Dondo and Zehur each feel a piercing presence, as if something is watching them. Zyneste and Darven may have seen something moving in the distance, but the light plays tricks with shadows in the forest.

How would you like to proceed?



**Edited**
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Cobb
United States
Cortland
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dondo's apple sits forgotten in his hand as he nervously looks around. "Uh, guys, I have a bad feeling about this, like someone or something is watching us."
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Zyneste draws her bow and starts looking around. "Yes, I thought I saw something too...and felt its presence as well!"

"Darven, did you say those tracks led to that tree lying over the river? Perhaps the cat, or whatever it is, is waiting on the other side. If we must cross then perhaps I and someone else with a bow could wait behind and provide cover for the others as they walk across the log?"
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Ukens
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As soon as Dondo speaks, the malevolent presence ceases to be felt...
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Page
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
"Mirobbo, can I use that Longspear after all? I suggest I cover this end of the log with it and you, Zehur and Zyneste have ranged weapons to hand." Darven says quietly. "Or we could switch, though I have no bow."
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Zyneste listens to Darven's words, now a little confused. "So who wants to go first then...that's all we really need to decide on I guess? I'm happy to go last!" she bows almost instinctively.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [13] |