Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: PbF_started_2013 [+] [View All]
T'Leynti / Leonie
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
You proceed from a false assumption. I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise.
Microbadge: I love pretty diceMicrobadge: RPGGeek is my RPGMicrobadge: I like sharing photos with Instagram.Microbadge: Follow me on InstagramMicrobadge: Vampire: The Masquerade fan - Clan Nosferatu
Oh dear, I thumbed Brian's post but did't realise it was my turn. Sorry for the holdup.

This is Tara shortly after the punching of Luther. She is in the hospital being treated for her wounds. Her nose is broken but it will heal nicely in time. The morning papers seem to have attributed his words to anger and drugs. They do not seem to believe Tara and Patrick would ever have slept together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
He went overloading on testing and coding and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: planning.
Microbadge: Corporate droneMicrobadge: Actuary - ExtrovertedMicrobadge: Computer ProgrammerMicrobadge: ActuaryMicrobadge: D ixviqzj yjsk xujzy, gij ggr O buz rgy onon gczyuhk sdixjhgymk. Ikgo!
This is Patrick, holed up and drinking alone in a motel room, deliberately avoiding the news for fear of what the media must be saying about him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
Play, play, play and have a hell of a good time.
mbmb
This is Luther, in prison waiting for his judgement, and living an even worse treatment than the last time he was there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cooksey
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm on a podcast! - www.agcpodcast.info
mbmbmbmbmb
This is Jules on a bus that's going to a city far away from where all this unpleasantness happened. He has a backpack and the clothes on his back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti / Leonie
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
Microbadge: I love pretty diceMicrobadge: RPGGeek is my RPGMicrobadge: I like sharing photos with Instagram.Microbadge: Follow me on InstagramMicrobadge: Vampire: The Masquerade fan - Clan Nosferatu
This is Tara. She's been discharged from the hospital and spends the first month at her mother's house, not seeing anyone else. The solitude is horrible but it's good for her songwriting. It gives her enough time to think about all the wrong choices she's made. If only those tapes wouldn't exist!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Microbadge: Corporate droneMicrobadge: Actuary - ExtrovertedMicrobadge: Computer ProgrammerMicrobadge: ActuaryMicrobadge: D ixviqzj yjsk xujzy, gij ggr O buz rgy onon gczyuhk sdixjhgymk. Ikgo!
This is Patrick, hospitalised for overdosing on alcohol, ranting deliriously (but not incoherently).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
This is Luther, who's judged as psychologically unstable, delusional, harmful and a danger to himself and others. He's sentenced to spend 4 years in a psychiatric hospital.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cooksey
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm on a podcast! - www.agcpodcast.info
mbmbmbmbmb
My final die

This is Jules playing drums in a studio where he has a regular job backing various musicians during their recordings. He's out of the spotlight and away from most of the temptations that made his life so difficult before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti / Leonie
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
This is Tara moving across the country to put as much distance as she can between Patrick, Luther, Jules and herself as possible. She finds another agency to sign up with and starts recording songs again. She isn't performing in public though, she can't handle it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
This is Patrick being interrogated by Kellerman, with the policeman waving a transcript of Patrick's ravings at him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
This is Luther, 2 years later, released on parole and completely ruined after the guy he had hired to manage his money disappeared with everything, leaving him pennyless and with nowhere to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti / Leonie
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
This is Tara taking a sabbatical from singing for a while. The revenues from the Hogzilla's album sales (sales have gone through the roof after the last incident) enable her to find solace in liquor. She isn't going overboard but she is on a slightly sliding slope downwards. Must be a family trait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
This is Patrick in court, being found guilty of the murders of both Sue6y and [Gary/Stuart].

Looking back, I've just realised that in separate posts we killed them both (Gary, Stuart) but only one of them is meant to be dead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
This is Luther, a year later, sitting alone in crappy motel on the interstate, a bass guitar in his hands and 40 pounds fatter. Once again, when he had managed to find a local band to make some bucks and start again, those bloody tabloids had managed to track him down here and lay out all his past and post photos of him then and now.

His suitcase is open on the single bed, a bluejeans, a couple of t-shirts and a gun can be seen inside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
Tara is the only one with a die left if I'm not mistaken, so she can close the show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti / Leonie
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
I'm thinking
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
Narl wrote:
I'm thinking
I wanted to be the one who reminded you to post at least once before the game ended!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti / Leonie
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
This is Tara, writing a biography about her years with Luther and HOGZILLA, safely describing her relation with Patrick as a very fond but normal brother/sister relationship. Sales are low as people hardly remember HOGZILLA. She survives in the business with singing solo until her music is passé.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti / Leonie
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
And that's a wrap! We made it and Stuart was un unexpected key player, really great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
Thanks you everyone. It was my pleasure to participate to this adventure a little!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Excellent! Thank you all. It's always a pleasure to play with you.

I do very much like the unexpected twists and turns that can come out of these games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti / Leonie
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
And I love playing with you guys. So the question is trainwreck or new one? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Hmmm. But which playset?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti / Leonie
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
Depends, for trainwreck Brian thought one in the fiasco playbook could fit. For a new game and other options for a trainwreck I'm open to suggestions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15  |