George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
I'm going to tweak Erwin just one more time. I really like the sandman capabilities... but he's pretty useless in battle. A dungeon crawl adventure like Part 2 just made him useless. So he was good for RP...

That said, I REALLY need to get a hold of a Bag of Holding for him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Hermance
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't change too much with him, part of the fun is the role-playing and Erwin is outstanding in that regard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deane Beman
United States
Rochester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
karpouzian wrote:
dbeman wrote:
...and so ends our journey. We now have 6 brand new Level 2 Pathfinders to add to the guild's ranks!

Chronicle sheets are here for your downloading pleasure!

What are you running next for us?

I don't know yet...cool

I just started a game for a few newbie PbF graduates that should take me straight up until I go on vacation at the end of the month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I try to make my characters not completely useless in combat, but downplaying combat ability in favor of other capabilities is perfectly OK in my book!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Internet rage goon
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray! Thanks for running these Deane! I kind of thought the blindness would kick our asses in that last fight and then...it was over before Z could even see again.

And thanks for the great game, everyone - I think this is a pretty solid group. May all your guild games be as successful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Deane, it will be tomorrow/this weekend before I get those character sheet changes to you... Actually, do I submit them to you, or how do I "officially" do the rebuild?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |