Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: PbF_started_2012 [+] [View All]
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
Play, play, play and have a hell of a good time.
mbmb
Pilgrim Confused Polestar

Gets into trouble by always misunderstanding things.

And helps people by bringing all the elements in harmony.

Stones: White: 2/Black: 2
In Trouble: No

1customw{11:Black;13:White} -> ( Black) -> Black
1customw{10:Black;13:White} -> ( White) -> White
1customw{10:Black;12:White} -> ( White) -> White

I'll keep the white stones so the next roll is 1customw{11:Black;11:White}

Taking advantage of the big hole in the ground to sneak deep in this labyrinth of caves, he looks for Pilgrim Matey Painter and together they come back to the surface with the latter using pigmented dust to paint the history of this planet according to Pilgrim Confused Polestar's precise harmonious instructions, and when they show the frescoes to the people, the latters start to learn that discord leads to disharmony and that only the holy union of two gods such as their king and the Emerald Bride could grant them everlasting stability.

End of round status:

Pilgrim Matey Painter

Gets into trouble when ... makes new friends.
Helps people by ... creating fine art.

Stones: White: 0/Black: 3

Stones: White: 4/Black: 2
In Trouble: Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 181891. Shadow Hexagram
  • 1customw{11:Black;13:White} =
  • ( Black) =
  • Black
  • Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:57 pm
  • [+]
  • 181892. Shadow Hexagram
  • 1customw{10:Black;13:White} =
  • ( White) =
  • White
  • Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 pm
  • [+]
  • 181893. Shadow Hexagram
  • 1customw{10:Black;12:White} =
  • ( White) =
  • White
  • Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 pm
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pilgrim Confused Polestar completely misunderstands what the villagers mean when they talk about a holy union and soon finds out he's on his way to a wedding, dressed as the groom and the Emerald Bride smiling happily to him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(((100% real name)))
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Pilgrim Matey Painter

Pilgrim Matey Painter

Gets into trouble when ... makes new friends.
Helps people by ... creating fine art.

Stones: White: 0/Black: 3

1customw{11:Black;11:White} -> ( White) -> White
1customw{11:Black;10:White} -> ( Black) -> Black
1customw{10:Black;10:White} -> ( Black) -> Black

Keeping: 1 White (New stone count: White: 1/Black: 3)
Next roll: 1customw{11:Black;10:White}

Put me in trouble (use a word).
Then I'll get out of trouble (can't use a word).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 184667. schizoid
  • 1customw{11:Black;11:White} =
  • ( White) =
  • White
  • Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:26 pm
  • [+]
  • 184668. schizoid
  • 1customw{11:Black;10:White} =
  • ( Black) =
  • Black
  • Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:27 pm
  • [+]
  • 184669. schizoid
  • 1customw{10:Black;10:White} =
  • ( Black) =
  • Black
  • Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:28 pm
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pilgrim Matey Painter has been summoned to paint a wedding picture and is trying to make friends with the Mantle of War, who is watching the wedding preparations, quite mad at the current state of things and decides to let all his anger out on Pilgrim Matey Painter, uses his magic and turns him into a monkey with a tilted beret on it's head saying "try and paint the wedding picture now".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(((100% real name)))
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The monkey with tilted beret goes all jacksonpollocky on the wedding cake, loosing the beret in the process, which appears to be an anti-electronium hat responsible to turning him into a monkey in the first place, so he's back to his human form again, and the cake-painting sells well anyway to the abstract art fans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pilgrim Abstract Silence

Helps people by calming them
Gets in trouble by talking in riddles

Stones: White: 4/Black: 0

1customw{10:Black;10:White} -> ( White) -> White
1customw{10:Black;9:White} -> ( Black) -> Black

I'm keeping zero stones, so the next roll will be 1customw{11:Black;10:White}.

So, write a sentence about her trouble getting worse. You can use one goal word.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 185131. Kattvippa
  • ( Black) =
  • Black
  • Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 pm
  • [+]
  • 185136. Kattvippa
  • ( White) =
  • White
  • Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:23 pm
  • [+]
  • 185138. Kattvippa
  • 1customw{10:Black;9:White} =
  • ( Black) =
  • Black
  • Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 pm
(((100% real name)))
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Pilgrim Abstract Silence starts teasing Deimos by citing controversial philosopher, who said that "in woman's love there is injustice and blindness to all she doth not love, and even in woman's conscious love, there is still always surprise and lightning and night, along with the light, as yet woman is not capable of friendship: women are still cats and birds," which makes Deimos feel unexplainable fear, so he buries the jail-house under a pile of dry red dust, indistinguishable from millions of other dust piles on Mars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
1customw{10:Black;10:White} -> ( Black) -> Black
1customw{9:Black;10:White} -> ( White) -> White

Damn, I was hoping on 3 black then I would have had 8 stones I will however keep the two black so the next roll will be: 1customw{9:Black;10:White}

Searching for his friend Abstract Silence Pilgrim Catatonic Kid runs around the dusty and dry planet with a long stick, from time to time he pokes into the piles of dust until he suddenly hits something hard, with some digging he can get the jailhouse from under the dirt again.

time to get me in trouble again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 185657. Barad_the_dwarf
  • ( Black) =
  • Black
  • Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 am
  • [+]
  • 185658. Barad_the_dwarf
  • ( Black) =
  • Black
  • [+]
  • 185659. Barad_the_dwarf
  • 1customw{9:Black;10:White} =
  • ( White) =
  • White
(((100% real name)))
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mb
There are whispers about how Pilgrim Catatonic Kid rescued Pilgim Abstract Silence against Deimos's will and the villagers, fearing Deimos' wrath, locks Pilgrim Catatonic Kid into a empty well and seals the lid with cement and as Pilgrim Catatonic Kid fears the dark, he falls into catatonic state.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb

Stones: White: 4/Black: 2

1customw{9:Black;10:White} -> ( Black) -> Black

1customw{8:Black;10:White} -> ( White) -> White

1customw{8:Black;9:White} -> ( White) -> White

Alright, I'll keep the two white stones, which will make a total of 8 at the end of my turn. But first, let's get my Pilgrim out of trouble so that you can create some more for him and cross out our last word.

Oh, the whispers, the gossips, the tabloids not even losing one bit - come on, Pilgrim Confused Polestar, looking more confused than ever, about to get married to the Emerald Bride - but this was all part of his most cunning ploy ever: using Mars's jealousy and his sons' fear to have them all gather at the Cathedral of the Holy Mantle of War and unite against that upstart who looks like he is trying to snatch away their goddess, and at the last moment before reaching the top of the dais, when he is at Mars's level he murmurs to him that she has always been his - the God of War - to marry and that it was now or never!

Phew! what a long sentence! let's put my Pilgrim in trouble once again then ^^

Stones: White: 4/Black: 4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 186303. Shadow Hexagram
  • 1customw{9:Black;10:White} =
  • ( Black) =
  • Black
  • Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:23 pm
  • [+]
  • 186304. Shadow Hexagram
  • 1customw{8:Black;10:White} =
  • ( White) =
  • White
  • Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:24 pm
  • [+]
  • 186305. Shadow Hexagram
  • 1customw{8:Black;9:White} =
  • ( White) =
  • White
  • Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:25 pm
(((100% real name)))
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Mars' eyes fill with blinding glow, which for Pilgrim Confused Polestar looks like jealousy, and then Mars orders to bring his lance, which makes Pilgrim Confused Polestar terrified and counting his last seconds, so he runs into the desert and gets lost in a dust cloud, while the lance was actually just a part of Martian wedding ritual and the glow was just a decorative thing typical to gods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(((100% real name)))
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Epilogue - Pilgrim Matey Painter
Before leaving Mars, Pilgrim Matey Painter establishes two local art schools: one dealing with wedding cakes, and the other - with pigmented dust, both highly praised by art connoisseurs of the Flying Universe.

If my calculation are right, I have a total of 6 White/5 Black stones, which gives me a Temple Destiny

These days Monk Matey Painter doesn't leave the Flying Temple much and spends his days contemplating on the incomprehensible connections between art, matter and humanity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
After being freed by the villagers from the cell he was put in Pilgrim Catatonic Child gets out of his catatonic state just in time for the party.

When all the group leaves Pilgrim Catatonic Child feels that he has finally grown up. He decides to stay behind on this dry planet to see if he can't improve it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pilgrim Abstract Silence has taught Mars some very serene tunes to hum if his sons ever get too angry or jealous again and she is looking down at Mars from sky and smiling while she flies over toward the next place where trouble calls for her attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
Running away in the desert, Pilgrim Confused Polestar gets lost and spends the night on a sand dune meditating in the cold night below the harmonious stars on the current state of this planet, its return to balance, on his own future as a Pilgrim, on his Temple destiny and the transcendence of his avatar - a meditation that keeps him awake till the morning when he sees the newlywed gods and their bellicose sons behind him, smiling with gratitude and seeing him off to his next mission with promises of everlasting friendship.

I'll change my pilgrim's avatar, so now he'll be know as:

Pilgrim Confused Freer

And helps people by breaking all sort of shackles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  |