Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
681 Posts
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [28] | 

Star Wars (WEG Original Edition)» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Pirates - Blue Squadron - IC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Pierce
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
salish99 wrote:
Looking up from his dream of an R2-mounted disruptor cannon, the Engineer realizes that there is a canal everyone could crawl into the compound in - no telltale noise, no damage to the wall...
Lifting his mkie to his mouth he whispers on the scrambled channel: " Folks, there seems to be an even easier way in. Anyone else wants to join me in the canal. I will wait until I hear back from everyone - I'm also cool with us cutting the wall open, but I climb as good as a R2 unit..."
Roulan: I agree, let's head through the canal
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
"The canal it is"

Jaem backtracks to the rest of the group and retrieves his robe, lightsaber, and blaster.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Please all make a dex check, difficulty 5

Brian you can always try out one of the moves that are in the file I send you, that are your Jedi skills.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pierce
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexterity 3d6 3d6 = (4 + 6 + 1) = 11
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 102711. Maddtrippin
  • 3d6 =
  • (4 + 6 + 1) =
  • 11
  • Dexterity 3d6
  • Fri Feb 3, 2012 7:22 pm
Brian Thomas
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
Dex (need 5): 2d6+2 = (4 + 3) + 2 = 9
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 102726. bwt2q
  • 2d6+2 =
  • (4 + 3) + 2 =
  • 9
  • Dex (need 5):
  • Fri Feb 3, 2012 7:41 pm
Brian Thomas
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
Brian you can always try out one of the moves that are in the file I send you, that are your Jedi skills.

If/When a guard comes into view, I would like to try Receptive Telepathy to see if he's thinking about anything that would be helpful to us.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peaceful Gamin'
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
You found our Geekbadge Overtext. Congratulations! :-)
badge
Gaming is fun. And this is a hypercube. The sun is shining
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dex check to sneak in 2d6+1 = (1 + 1) + 1 = 3
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 102739. salish99
  • 2d6+1 =
  • (1 + 1) + 1 =
  • 3
  • Fri Feb 3, 2012 8:17 pm
Dark Overlord
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sneaking in2d6+1 = (5 + 2) + 1 = 8
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 102740. jaybarlekamp
  • 2d6+1 =
  • (5 + 2) + 1 =
  • 8
  • Fri Feb 3, 2012 8:18 pm
Peaceful Gamin'
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
You found our Geekbadge Overtext. Congratulations! :-)
badge
Gaming is fun. And this is a hypercube. The sun is shining
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wailer gets stuck in the damn bushes... can someone cut me free quietly?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pank
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"I got a bad feeling about this..."

1d6 + 1d6+2 = (3) + (5) + 2 = 10
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 102864. penroff4
  • 1d6 + 1d6+2 =
  • (3) + (5) + 2 =
  • 10
  • Sat Feb 4, 2012 7:16 am
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You all get through, Wailer has some problems and normally would have gotten 5D damage from the fence but luckily he put it off, with some manouevering he can get through the canal and into the pool. Getting out of the pool, where are you heading?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pierce
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I say we head up between the repair shed and the mess hall. Maybe see if there is anything we can use as a distraction in the repair shed?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So is that the plan?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
Based on the map, we should be able to see Vangar's quarters from the pool. Can we see any guards, or obstacles to getting there from here? I'm wondering if it would be easier to take back our supplies with Vangar as a hostage.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two guards standing in front of Vangar's office, they are patrolling around the building, but they haven't spotted you.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peaceful Gamin'
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
You found our Geekbadge Overtext. Congratulations! :-)
badge
Gaming is fun. And this is a hypercube. The sun is shining
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
it may be worth sneamking up on the guards,2 of us to 1 of them each, and silently cutting their throat. Then, we could go get Vanguard either as a hostage or toss a frag grenade into his office (after we made sure he is in there). I'll wait for a verdict.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
I doubt we will be able to sneak up and silently kill both of them before an alarm of some kind is given. I am assuming blaster fire is loud enough to count as an alarm of sorts. I think we're better off staying near the fence and sneaking around the East side of the Mess Hall and repair shed.

I agree with maddtrippin that we should look in the repair shed for anything that might be helpful.

I have a Jedi power that I can use to hear people's thoughts. Seems like I need to be able to see the person to use it. I'm guessing I would not get much from the guards, but Vangar might be very interesting. Even so, I think it's very risky to try to get past the 2 guards we can see.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peaceful Gamin'
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
You found our Geekbadge Overtext. Congratulations! :-)
badge
Gaming is fun. And this is a hypercube. The sun is shining
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bwt2q wrote:
I doubt we will be able to sneak up and silently kill both of them before an alarm of some kind is given. I am assuming blaster fire is loud enough to count as an alarm of sorts. I think we're better off staying near the fence and sneaking around the East side of the Mess Hall and repair shed.

There goes my "easy" plan... mumbles Wailer.
I do agree with the sneaking around, though. I'm in.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pierce
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's do it!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You can easily sneak along the fence behind the mess and repair shed.

To get in the shed make a easy hide (10) check. Next to the repair shed are 4 speeder bikes in different conditions.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
"oooh. Speeder Bikes", Jaem uses a hushed whisper that nonetheless conveys a significant amount of excitement. "Now THAT's a distraction."

"As long as we're undetected, it makes no sense to draw attention to ourselves by stealing a speeder bike. Still, these things could definitely come in handy."

Maybe just those who are decent at hiding should attempt to enter the shed? *Looks at Wailer*

"You lot sound like a herd of Bantha. Especially you, grasshopper." Jaem directs a baleful glare at Marrab Veeb. "Maybe the rest of you should wait here while Dausdel and I take a look."


Hide check 4d6+1 (need 10): 4d6+1 = (2 + 4 + 1 + 3) + 1 = 11
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 104583. bwt2q
  • 4d6+1 =
  • (2 + 4 + 1 + 3) + 1 =
  • 11
  • Hide check 4d6+1 (need 10):
  • Wed Feb 8, 2012 7:34 pm
David Pierce
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Do any of the speeders need repairs? My starship repair is 3D6+1.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Only two look in relatively easy to repair condition, the others are really a wreck.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pierce
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
Only two look in relatively easy to repair condition, the others are really a wreck.

I attempt to repair the first speeder: Starship Repair: 3d6+1 3d6+1 = (3 + 5 + 6) + 1 = 15

I attempt to repair the second speeder: Starship Repair: 3d6+1 3d6+1 = (6 + 5 + 4) + 1 = 16
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 104637. Maddtrippin
  • 3d6+1 =
  • (3 + 5 + 3) + 1 =
  • 12
  • Starship Repair
  • Wed Feb 8, 2012 9:26 pm
  • [+]
  • 104639. Maddtrippin
  • 3d6+1 =
  • (1 + 4 + 5) + 1 =
  • 11
  • Starship Repair
  • Wed Feb 8, 2012 9:26 pm
  • [+]
  • 104644. Maddtrippin
  • 3d6+1 =
  • (3 + 5 + 6) + 1 =
  • 15
  • Starship Repair: 3d6+1
  • Wed Feb 8, 2012 9:27 pm
  • [+]
  • 104645. Maddtrippin
  • 3d6+1 =
  • (6 + 5 + 4) + 1 =
  • 16
  • Starship Repair: 3d6+1
  • Wed Feb 8, 2012 9:27 pm
David Pierce
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry my first rolls were 3d61
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [28] |