tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
excellent... Onward and upward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting on you J.K...

I appreciate the longer posts, but they don't always have to be so detailed. An occasional shorter post might help keep the game moving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. K.
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry! Short post up...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jkottler wrote:
Sorry! Short post up...

Cool. I'll respond tomorrow. Hopefully now that we have a direction, we can pick up the pace a little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
I'm going to test rolling here:

5d6c[4]

or

5d6c[4] = (2 3 3 1 3) = 0

Edit: ok I think I got it now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 58455. ThatFedoraGuy
  • 5d6c[4] =
  • (2 3 3 1 3) =
  • Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:03 am
  • [+]
  • 59977. ThatFedoraGuy
  • 5d6c[4] =
  • (1 3 1 2 6) =
  • Wed Nov 9, 2011 4:50 am
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Giving Phil another day or so before posting.

I think, while you guys are still separated, I'm going to post a response after everyone in a particular scene acts. So, while Naomi/Cyrus are together, I will wait for both of them before posting a response. But with Snargle, for example, I can post a scene immediately as there's no other PCs around for now. That may speed things up a little.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. K.
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Works for me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
jkottler wrote:

Dice:
Start with 1 (I've forgotten this die at least once)

Wait... what?

Does this one come from your pool? Or is it just a starter dice that you add to from your pool and traits/tags...?

So to recap, Just to make sure I've got this right... Your dice are as follows:

1 Starter dice
1-7 - From Pool of Dice (could be more if you've refreshed and added from experience - up to 10 maximum)
1 Chosen Trait
1-10 Tags from under that trait that assist in the challenge

Am I getting this right?? Somehow I missed that as well (and I've read and reread this little document to make sure I'm getting it right... sigh shake

SOOOOooooo... I didn't include the starter dice in my last roll... If I can add it, it's here:

1d6 = (2) = 2

If not, then that was just practice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 60018. ThatFedoraGuy
  • 1d6 =
  • (2) =
  • Wed Nov 9, 2011 6:10 pm
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
So even if you allow it added, I still fail... cry

Oh well... So from here, I get my pool dice back, right? and the challenge escalates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you get one die to start off with - so you should have rolled nine dice. And if you fail a roll, you get the pool dice your rolled back plus an additional die. I think I was doing that wrong before as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Sorry everyone. I got distracted... and also had a bad case of AP...

I'll post shortly... (read tonight or tommorrow)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries - still recovering from BGG.CON. Only 190 threads to go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All right. So this game is going to have to be canceled or at least go on hiatus. I hate to do this, and I did not take this decision lightly. But I am on a job right now that does not allow me Internet access during the day. The job is only temporary, but I'm not sure how long it will go. It's supposed to be a month, but it could be longer.

So, no Internet access during the day plus the pesky need to have a social life in the evenings does not leave me much time for BGG and RPGG.

I do realize that a couple of you were extremely invested in this game, and I enjoyed running it. I am hoping that after this project is over, we can pick up again, though I can't guarantee it.

Sorry for taking so long to let you know. I was still debating as to what to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I am the wasp / that burrows in! I am the shriek / of twilight din!
mbmbmb
Ah well, sometimes real life gets in the way. Thanks a bunch for running the game; I had always wanted to check it out.

Edit: Oh, and good luck with the new job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That's unfortunate. If the game picks up again (or if a new one gets started), I'd be interested. Thanks for running the game, Rishi, and it was fun playing with everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, I'll echo that it was alot of fun. Very interested in something if it ever picks up again.

Good luck with the job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. K.
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I know everyone is grateful to have a job, so take care of yourself and your real life. I was pretty jazzed about this game and would happily return if and when you are able.

Thanks again for running it, I had a blast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll continue to lurk, obsessing over my subscription updates until it reappears.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |