The Hotness
Games|People|Company
Dread
Legacy of Dragonholt
The Streets of Marienburg
The Museum
Tomb of Annihilation
More Adventures in Arkham Country
Tales from the Loop
Starfinder Core Rulebook
Player's Handbook (AD&D 2e)
Monster Manual II
Tomb of the Iron God
Superbabes: The Femforce Role-Playing Game
Coriolis
Vornheim: The Complete City Kit
ASE1: Anomalous Subsurface Environment: City of Denethix and Dungeon Level 1
Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game
Fate Core System
Eternal Lies
Blades in the Dark
Barrowmaze Complete
Star Trek Adventures Core Book
RPG Geek Random Tables
Forbidden Lands Core Book
Forbidden Lands Campaign
Raven's Purge
Dungeons & Dragons Set 1: Basic Rules
Arms and Equipment Guide
Dungeon Master's Guide (D&D 3e)
Dungeon Master's Guide (AD&D 2e)
Advanced Melee
Player's Handbook (D&D 3e)
DCC #051: Castle Whiterock
Clash of the Princes
A Spy in Isengard
Player's Handbook (AD&D 2e Revised)
Fiasco
Heart of Ice
Numenera
Horror on the Orient Express (2nd Edition)
Shadowrun RPG 5th Edition Core Rulebook
Dwarven Vengeance
The GameMaster's Apprentice
Adventures in the Borderland Provinces (Swords & Wizardry)
Maze of the Blue Medusa
Robert E. Howard's Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of
My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria, The Storytelling Game
Wilderland Adventures
Bree
The Curse of the Statuettes
Dungeon Master's Screen, Reincarnated
Recommend
139 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14093 Posts
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [564] | 

RPG» Forums » Community » The Tavern

Subject: What are you drinking right *now*? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yazoo Brewing Co. Hop Project #27. This time it's a West Coast style IPA with Nugget, Simcoe, Amarillo, and Cascade hops. It's very aggressively grape-fruity and yummy:


(also note the The Dresden Files Roleplaying Game, Volume 1: Your Story in the background)
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
waking up with a good cup of tea
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm drinking a cup of Costa Rican Cafetin San Martin coffee. I roasted the beans two nights ago at about a City+ level. It's a very good coffee, hints of carmel, a bit nutty and slight fruit. It's the best Costa Rican I have had this year.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric M. Aldrich I
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hamzy wrote:
Bonny Doon Vineyard Muscat Canelli Vin de Glaciere.

I love it so much I bought a case of it. I need to wait until fall to buy another...


My wife loves this stuff. Though I'm not big on dessert wines, this is a good light muscat. Helps that Bonny Doon is essentially in my back yard.

Me, I'm on cup of coffee number 1.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanya Almafeta
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
One part lemon tea, one part peppermint tea, with a pinch of nutmeg added late in the steeping. It was intended to be sweet iced tea, but I forgot (again) to add any sugar to the water prior to steeping, but it turned out so delicious that I haven't had it in me to add any...
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
Limited internet access these days. Will still check-in to view mail and log games. Just won't be participating as much in forums for the near future.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
I'm drinking a cup of Costa Rican Cafetin San Martin coffee. I roasted the beans two nights ago at about a City+ level. It's a very good coffee, hints of carmel, a bit nutty and slight fruit. It's the best Costa Rican I have had this year.


Cool. We've been experimenting with roasting our own coffee the past few months. Mary bought nine, one-pound bags, of different varieties of green beans earlier this year. Every couple weeks we will try a different variety with different roasting times. Some have turned out weak, others way too strong. We are getting better overall though. It is a fun DIY project.

Having a little bit of our dark Brazilian blend right now.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finishing off a bottle of Soave; then probably a vodka and something before bed (it's about 02:00 here). snore
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry, Hida Mann to, but he thinks he is a crab.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
He went overloading on testing and coding and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: planning.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mb From a one-litre aluminium bottle made for hiking. Mmmmm, water.

Beers and wines don't interest me. But spirits and liqueurs...
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
you are hiking and checking the geek on the same time?
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
He went overloading on testing and coding and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: planning.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
you are hiking and checking the geek on the same time?

If I could, I surely would.

No, I just prefer using a metal bottle for my water. I wanted a refillable vessel so that I'm not wasting disposable cups. And I wanted it to be made out of something other than plastic because plastics decay over time and can leach harmful chemicals (antimony, bisphenol A) into drinking water. Glass would have worked just as well, but metal is what I have handy. mb
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Coffee. Black. With lemon
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Photo by jmilum

Noire de Chambly from Unibroue. A belgian style black ale. Very much to my tastes and reminds me of something I might try to brew myself. It looks dark and menacing, but is really very subtle with hints of smoke and chocolate. The spice is up front with clove mainly but also anise.

And yes, I know that's the wrong king of glass, but it's what I had clean and I am above all things practical.

(also note the Burning Empires in the background, with the Sheva shooting at my bottle!)
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Lincoln
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Nothing right now. But I like to drink the Kool-Aid that the nice people in robes hand out. robot
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Oliveira
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Coffee, lots of coffee
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Samurai
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

I was relaxing and quietly enjoying a Brazilian Brahma. I had just taken a mouthful and nearly choked when i read the thread title: "WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING RIGHT *NOW*?" Very Big Brother of you! The geek never ceases to amaze me...wow




Incidentally, this *IS* my bedside, no product placement took place. Anyone know the book or the calendar (i realise i'm running a day behind...it's the OCD kicking in but long story...)
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Korvettenkapitän Jasper Aurelius van der Meer
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Water. I just biked home and sweated out a fair amount...
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Oliveira
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SilverSam wrote:

I was relaxing and quietly enjoying a Brazilian Brahma. I had just taken a mouthful and nearly choked when i read the thread title: "WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING RIGHT *NOW*?" Very Big Brother of you! The geek never ceases to amaze me...wow




Incidentally, this *IS* my bedside, no product placement took place. Anyone know the book or the calendar (i realise i'm running a day behind...it's the OCD kicking in but long story...)



Brahma´s TV slogan here in Brazil is "Cerveja do Guerreiro" , something like "The warrior´s beer" cool
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Diet Coke with Spelenda.

Back on my diet until I lose 35 lbs. :sigh:
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tea, there was a whole breakfast delivered to my doorstep this morning.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
Tea, there was a whole breakfast delivered to my doorstep this morning.

Oh, right!

Happy birthday, Barad! thumbsup
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Club Squirrel
England
Brierley Hill
The Black Country
flag msg tools
designer
badge
One Squirrel to rule them all, One Squirrel to find them, One Squirrel to bring them all and in the darkness TPK them.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

First cup of instant coffee of the day in a mug with a picture of Freddy Kruger on it.

6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal E. Cross
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugavine wrote:

First cup of instant coffee of the day in a mug with a picture of Freddy Kruger on it.


I'm jealous. My coffee mug has Lab Impex Systems on it... I don't even know who they are.

Which instant coffee? I've got Kenco Pure Columbian.

Cheers!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Samurai
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
misspotatohead wrote:
SilverSam wrote:

I was relaxing and quietly enjoying a Brazilian Brahma. I had just taken a mouthful and nearly choked when i read the thread title: "WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING RIGHT *NOW*?" Very Big Brother of you! The geek never ceases to amaze me...wow

Incidentally, this *IS* my bedside, no product placement took place. Anyone know the book or the calendar (i realise i'm running a day behind...it's the OCD kicking in but long story...)



Brahma´s TV slogan here in Brazil is "Cerveja do Guerreiro" , something like "The warrior´s beer" cool


I am a bit partial to most golden export beer (current favs include Erdinger, Tiger and Cobra). I would have to say that, while nice, a cold Brahma would taste a whole lot better on a sunny Brasilian beach...
cool
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Oliveira
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SilverSam wrote:
misspotatohead wrote:
SilverSam wrote:

I was relaxing and quietly enjoying a Brazilian Brahma. I had just taken a mouthful and nearly choked when i read the thread title: "WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING RIGHT *NOW*?" Very Big Brother of you! The geek never ceases to amaze me...wow

Incidentally, this *IS* my bedside, no product placement took place. Anyone know the book or the calendar (i realise i'm running a day behind...it's the OCD kicking in but long story...)



Brahma´s TV slogan here in Brazil is "Cerveja do Guerreiro" , something like "The warrior´s beer" cool


I am a bit partial to most golden export beer (current favs include Erdinger, Tiger and Cobra). I would have to say that, while nice, a cold Brahma would taste a whole lot better on a sunny Brasilian beach...
cool


That´s for sure! But its such a shame that I don´t live in a beach city cry
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [564] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.