tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not Todd This Space For Rent
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
mb

Group: RPGG > Adventures and Events
Grouping: Sweet 16 RPG Challenge
Name: Sweet 16 RPG Challenge participant
Mouseover: Sweet 16 RPG Challenge participant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
mb

Group: RPGG > Adventures and Events
Grouping: RPGG Homegrown Event participant
Name: 2016 Homegrown Event participant
Mouseover: I participated in a Homegrown 2016 Event

Can you also change the grouping description of mb to "Homegrown Event participant" so that these two group together properly?

Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
mb

Group: RPGG > Echanges
Grouping: Mixtape exchange
Name: 2016 RPGG Mixtape Exchange participant
Mouseover: I mixed you a mad tape - RPGG Mixtape Exchange 2016
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mb

Group: Role-Playing Games > SUPERS! Revised Edition
Grouping: Space Supers
Name: Space Supers RPG fan
Mouseover: Space Supers RPG fan

I'll let Jonna fix anything I screwed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
cinderbike wrote:
mb

Group: Role-Playing Games > SUPERS! Revised Edition
Grouping: Space Supers
Name: Space Supers RPG fan
Mouseover: Space Supers RPG fan

I'll let Jonna fix anything I screwed up.
I took a while to ponder this one over. I started a new folder "Series", as this is a second series badge and the other one was orphan without a folder. And 3rik has requested for a third series badge. So I took the RPG out of the name/mouseover, as this is for series instead of a game. I know, this can all be so very confusing every now and then
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
mb

Group: Role-Playing Games > Deadlands
Grouping: Deadlands fan
Name: Deadlands: Reloaded RPG fan
Mouseover: Deadlands: Reloaded RPG fan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gereon Kaiping
Netherlands
Leiden
South Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Group: Role-Playing Related > Genres
Grouping: Role-Playing Poems
Name: Role Playing Poems player
Mouseover: I like my Role-Playing Poems short, not like bloated monstrosities lasting 20 minutes or more.

I should probably have given it a name consistent with general convention and specific writing-style and called it “Role-Playing Poems fan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert VG
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mb

Group: Role-Playing Games > Shadow of the Demon Lord
Grouping: Shadow of the Demon Lord
Name: Shadow of the Demon Lord RPG fan
Mouseover: Shadow of the Demon Lord RPG fan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb

Group: Role-Playing Related > Adventure Worlds
Description: Glorantha fan
Name: <Power> rune (from Glorantha)
Mouseover: <Power> rune (from Glorantha)

In order, Death | Disorder | Fertility | Harmony | Illusion | Stasis | Motion | Truth

This is the set of the eight primary (and diametrically opposed) powers in Glorantha.

If any of these gets denied, deny all those that follow it, insasmuch as I want to keep them in alphabetical order.

Thanks, Jonna!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Interests > Animals > Birds > National > Canada >
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
mb

Group: Role-Playing Related -> Gaming
Grouping: RPG systems preferences
Name: RPG systems preferences - campaign
Mouseover: I like stories spanning many RPG sessions

mb

Group: Role-Playing Related -> Gaming
Grouping: RPG systems preferences
Name: RPG systems preferences - one-shot
Mouseover: I like stories that play out in a single RPG session

(These will group with mb and mb unless an additional qualifier is added to the grouping description of each.)

Editagain: I realized it may not be ideal to call these systems preferences after I went on about how they are not really about system. So it might be better if all the "RPG systems preferences" above were changed to "RPG time preferences"? Length? Scope? Fleeple?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
Editagain: I realized it may not be ideal to call these systems preferences after I went on about how they are not really about system. So it might be better if all the "RPG systems preferences" above were changed to "RPG time preferences"? Length? Scope? Fleeple?
I changed the name of the two new ones into "RPG time preferences". I left the two previous one as they are, and the grouping. I hope this is what you meant? This way it makes sense, as the previous ones really are about system preferences instead of sessions/time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
That's perfect for the names, thanks! Then there's the question whether all of these should group. On the one hand it's nice in a way to keep the "series" together but I don't think this is a good enough reason; why should my oneshot badge group with a "many systems" badge but not with your oneshot badge etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
That's perfect for the names, thanks! Then there's the question whether all of these should group. On the one hand it's nice in a way to keep the "series" together but I don't think this is a good enough reason; why should my oneshot badge group with a "many systems" badge but not with your oneshot badge etc.
If you ahve a suggestion, I'm all ears.

I could just change the grouping for all these and add the same to mine?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest changing my last two to "RPG Sessions" to match yours, or changing all three to "RPG time preferences" if you prefer that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
I would suggest changing my last two to "RPG Sessions" to match yours
Done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mb

Group: Role-Playing Related > Series
Grouping: World's Most Wanted fan
Name: Deadlands: World's Most Wanted fan
Mouseover: World's Most Wanted fan

mb

Group: Role-Playing Games > Apocalypse Prevention, Inc.
Grouping: Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. RPG fan
Name: Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. 2nd Edition RPG fan
Mouseover: Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. 2nd Edition RPG fan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb

Group: Role-Playing Games > ICONS
Grouping: ICONS
Name: ICONS RPG fan
Mouseover: ICONS RPG fan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Dubya wrote:

Group: Role-Playing Games > ICONS
Grouping: ICONS
Name: ICONS RPG fan
Mouseover: ICONS RPG fan
Steve, I didn't see the microbadge in the pending microbadges. Did you use the form to submit it?

https://www.rpggeek.com/microbadge/create

If there's not a group for ICONS yet, I will create it upon approval. So just put it under Role-Playing Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Steve, I didn't see the microbadge in the pending microbadges. Did you use the form to submit it?
blush

Not yet, no. Been a while since I made one of these, so the nuances of the submission process are a bit fuzzy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Dubya wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
blush

Not yet, no. Been a while since I made one of these, so the nuances of the submission process are a bit fuzzy.
Let me know once you've done so, I'll approve it in no time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaaaand done. I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mb

Group: RPGG > Adventure's and Events
Grouping: Fool's Challenge
Name: 2016 Fool's Challenge participant
Mouseover: 2016 Fool's Challenge participant

I think the mouseover and grouping are correct, but you guys would know better than me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
mb

Group: Role-Playing Related > Gaming > Play-by-Forum
Grouping: Ustalav's Backwater
Name: Ustalav's Backwater 1st Anniversary
Mouseover: I spent a year in Ustalav's Backwater
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mb

Group: Role-Playing Related > Gaming
Grouping: RPG sound preferences
Name: RPG sound preferences - mood music
Mouseover: I enjoy mood music with RPGs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  37 , 38 , 39 , 40 , 41  Next »  [41] |