mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPG Microbadges - Design, Discussion and Request Thread
Thorin2001 wrote:
- Sleeper: Orphans of the Cold War fan
Thorin2001 wrote:
- Airship Daedalus fan
So these two are set to go, right?

3rik wrote:
Can I suggest a couple more microbadges?

Airship Daedalus ready for submission
Pulp Cthulhu
Sleeper: Orphans of the Cold War ready for submission
Two-Fisted Tales
Two more to go then!

I purchased the Hollow Earth setting MB, by the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Interests > Animals > Birds > National > Canada >
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
The egg has been saved!

mb

(So it can be corrupted by a ragtag band of powergaming assholes)

Also cinder can do the "eggscuse" thing, but probably work three years on it.

Also garion can still do the tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not Todd This Space For Rent
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
3rik wrote:
Thorin2001 wrote:
- Sleeper: Orphans of the Cold War fan
Thorin2001 wrote:
- Airship Daedalus fan
So these two are set to go, right?

3rik wrote:
Can I suggest a couple more microbadges?

Pulp Cthulhu
Two-Fisted Tales
Two more to go then!

I purchased the Hollow Earth setting MB, by the way.

Pulp Cthulhu:

Source (logo):
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
The egg has been saved!

mb

(So it can be corrupted by a ragtag band of powergaming assholes)

Also cinder can do the "eggscuse" thing, but probably work three years on it.

Also garion can still do the tiles.

Just shift the eyes a lil -
"Eggscuse me?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, after a brief discussion with Kaffe and Cinder wherin they approved my going forward with my own design -

"Eggscuse me?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not Todd This Space For Rent
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well there goes next month's MotM chances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffe also suggested this one

"Eggsterminate! Eggsterminate!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cinderbike wrote:

Yeah right - I see your badges. I'd be lucky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
cinderbike wrote:

Yeah right - I see your badges. I'd be lucky.

Technically, Though, yours is a food badge. That gives you a 10 vote head start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
Ok, after a brief discussion with Kaffe and Cinder wherin they approved my going forward with my own design -

"Eggscuse me?"
It's adorable

I can't approve it though, as it is not RPG or RPGG related even remotely. So please post it to BGG Microbadging thread for Skippen to approve once you've submitted it

Or did you have an idea of somehow tying it to RPGG?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Schwartzkopf wrote:

"Eggscuse me?"
It's adorable

I can't approve it though, as it is not RPG or RPGG related even remotely. So please post it to BGG Microbadging thread for Skippen to approve once you've submitted it

Yeah - we came up with the idea here at RPGgeek...That's good enough a reason for me.

...but I'll take it to the other thread if I have to......even though I like it better here...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
Schwartzkopf wrote:

"Eggscuse me?"
It's adorable

Yeah - we came up with the idea here at RPGgeek...That's good enough a reason for me.

...but I'll take it to the other thread if I have to......even though I like it better here...
If we can come up with a reason for it to stay under RPGG badges, I'm fine with that. I just need a reason as I don't want to step on any toes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(I've gotta figure out how to become Microbadge admin. I'd do away with any petty territorial battles and empower more motivated individuals...)

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/22965699#22965699 and the following post have my eggs now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
(I've gotta figure out how to become Microbadge admin. I'd do away with any petty territorial battles and empower more motivated individuals...)

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/22965699#22965699 and the following post have my eggs now
It's more about we both have our own field to take care of than petty territorial battles. I will talk to Skippen to see if he would be okay with me approving badges like this in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So diplomatic, Jonna

<3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
So diplomatic, Jonna

<3
I try laugh

In all seriousness though, it's so much easier to keep track of things when we both take care of our own field. So the rules or at least a discussion is needed, as frustrating as that might be. We've worked out pretty good compromises in the past
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:

"Eggscuse me?"

Heh. It reminds me of these guys:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's Celebrate the Free RPG Day 2016 - Free Microbadge Inside! because Jonna is cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
edbolme wrote:
Hahaha, thank you, Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Pulp Cthulhu ready for submission
Two-Fisted Tales

Have any of these actually been submitted yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Come vote for the Best Microbadge of the Month, May 2016!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Schwartzkopf wrote:

It's more about we both have our own field to take care of than petty territorial battles. I will talk to Skippen to see if he would be okay with me approving badges like this in the future.
Okay, I talked with Skippen and from now on, I can approve microbadges that have originated at RPGG, even if they aren't RPGG/RPG related. But let's keep the amount of this kinds of badges in moderate numbers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
Schwartzkopf wrote:

Okay, I talked with Skippen and from now on, I can approve microbadges that have originated at RPGG, even if they aren't RPGG/RPG related. But let's keep the amount of this kinds of badges in moderate numbers

I make no promises!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a new thread for RPGG related microbadges, please head there:

RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread

I will lock this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  352 , 353 , 354 , 355 , 356  Next »  [356] |