Honto nanoda,
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
Re: RPG Microbadges - Design, Discussion and Request Thread
Something like
?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great! What about a black M?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Honto nanoda,
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Honto nanoda,
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I'm not super happy about the fuzziness of the right stem, but it's difficult to address without changing the proportions.

The frame can be faded or frayed more if you want, overall or just around the M.

I guess the frame could also be ditched completely since I just made it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
edbolme wrote:
Kaffedrake's poll wrote:
No! What about Daniel's marble set?

I think he lost them.

True!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a microbadge for fans of Nerdarchy to go in the group Role-Playing Related » Publishers.
I thought it'd go under publishers since that's how they're listed here on RPGGeek, but they're really more of a video-blog site.
Here's their site; https://nerdarchy.com/

Microbadge for Nerdarchy fan:

Over text to read "Nerdarchy fan"
Quote:
Transparency Test:

here's the complete logo/graphic.

I've tilted the N more than it is in the name, but not as much as it is on the bomb.
Mostly to maximize it's size at 16x16. I've seen it appear at various tilted back angles on their stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
I'm not super happy about the fuzziness of the right stem, but it's difficult to address without changing the proportions.

The frame can be faded or frayed more if you want, overall or just around the M.

I guess the frame could also be ditched completely since I just made it up.

A frayed frame would look cool as well, but I think it's great as it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Honto nanoda,
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I was going to say it's submitted and approved but it looks like you noticed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Billythehut wrote:
Here's a microbadge for fans of Nerdarchy to go in the group Role-Playing Related » Publishers.
I thought it'd go under publishers since that's how they're listed here on RPGGeek, but they're really more of a video-blog site.

Quote:
Transparency Test:

I've tilted the N more than it is in the name, but not as much as it is on the bomb.
Mostly to maximize it's size at 16x16. I've seen it appear at various tilted back angles on their stuff.
Since they are blogging about RPGs, RPGG is definitely the right place for the badge, but I will think about the grouping a bit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Billythehut wrote:

Quote:
Transparency Test:

Since they are blogging about RPGs, RPGG is definitely the right place for the badge, but I will think about the grouping a bit
Yep, I was unsure on the grouping. I've submitted it under "Publishers" as suggested in my post above, but I'm comfortable with whatever you'd advise. It's presently sitting in the pending microbadge queue but if you need me to pull & re-submit it just say so.
Thanks so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Billythehut wrote:
Yep, I was unsure on the grouping. I've submitted it under "Publishers" as suggested in my post above, but I'm comfortable with whatever you'd advise. It's presently sitting in the pending microbadge queue but if you need me to pull & re-submit it just say so.
Thanks so much.
I moved it under "Other sites" as other blogging site fan badges are there. Do you feel that would be an okay place for this one as well?

Also, for the future, I am following this thread to know there are RPGG related microbadges for me to approve:

RPG Microbadges - Official Submission Thread

I don't take a look at the pending list, so I may miss a badge for a long time, if it's not posted to the official submission thread. I'm glad I posted here about this one, otherwise it would've been sitting in the queue for a long time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Billythehut wrote:
Thanks so much.
I moved it under "Other sites" as other blogging site fan badges are there. Do you feel that would be an okay place for this one as well?

Also, for the future, I am following this thread to know there are RPGG related microbadges for me to approve:

I don't take a look at the pending list, so I may miss a badge for a long time, if it's not posted to the official submission thread. I'm glad I posted here about this one, otherwise it would've been sitting in the queue for a long time
I saw when I logged in today that it's been approved (thank you), but it appears to still be under "Publishers". Not sure if the switch to "Other sites" takes time or what, but the change makes sense to me. Oh, & I've now subscribed to RPG Microbadges - Official Submission Thread.
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Billythehut wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
Billythehut wrote:
Thanks so much.

I saw when I logged in today that it's been approved (thank you), but it appears to still be under "Publishers". Not sure if the switch to "Other sites" takes time or what, but the change makes sense to me. Oh, & I've now subscribed to RPG Microbadges - Official Submission Thread.
Thanks.
Ooops, I might have forgotten to hit "save" when changing the location. Will fix it right away, thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stelio wrote:
Stelio wrote:
Not quite. How about a bit more collar?
Man, you're never pleased are you? shake What about this, then:
?

So whatever happened to this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Give us your Nominations for Best Microbadge of the Month - April 2016!

Note that I am tightening up the schedule from 10-12 days down to 8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Honto nanoda,
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb

Here's some stupid suggestions for a 5-badge set of quote tiles:

"That's one small tile for ogre, one giant slab for halfling."

"If I have reached farther tiles than others, it is by using a 10-foot pole."

"Are we adventurers because we step on tiles, or do we step on tiles because we are adventurers?"

"The dungeon of a thousand rooms begins with a single tile."

"The thing's a dungeon - it goes on forever - and - oh my God! - it's full of tiles!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
2019 BGG CCE open!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
"The dungeon of a thousand rooms begins with a single tile."

LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per, I really like them all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Come vote for the Best Microbadge of the Month, April 2016!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I suggest a couple more microbadges?

Airship Daedalus
Pulp Cthulhu
Sleeper: Orphans of the Cold War
Two-Fisted Tales
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus A.
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3rik wrote:

Sleeper: Orphans of the Cold War

Something like this?

- Sleeper: Orphans of the Cold War fan

based on
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus A.
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3rik wrote:

Airship Daedalus

- Airship Daedalus fan

based on

What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Honto nanoda,
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Thorin2001 wrote:
Something like this?

based on

I messed around with that for a good while trying to add something more (without success).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
mb
Kaffedrake wrote:
Thorin2001 wrote:
Something like this?

based on

I messed around with that for a good while trying to add something more (without success).
I fell asleep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  351 , 352 , 353 , 354 , 355  Next »  [356] |