Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.seaxeandsorcery.co.uk
badge
Bifford the Youngest
mbmbmbmbmb
My fall 2018 game has just successfully completed! The adults and their child enjoyed themselves, and we are just doing some additional narrative to tidy up the end game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmbmbmb

Way to go, Sam!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
This last week I finished up both the game I ran for the fall 2018 New Player Initiative and the game I ran for the 2019 New Player Initiative!

Which means I have time to run games for anyone, not just new players! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmbmbmb

Awesome, Carrie!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
1 Player Guild
badge
Breaker of Wallets
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, both of my groups are... Reaching the end of day 1. Ha ha! I guess we're just a little behind the curve. We've been exploring the system of Mouse Guard, which is rather in-depth. Plus the roleplaying is awesome! All 8 players are amazing, with plenty of ideas.

Game Master here hopes to speed things up a bit. As my first foray as a play-by-forum Game Master, though, I have to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying myself and learning some things along the way!
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Albia wrote:
Well, both of my groups are... Reaching the end of day 1. Ha ha! I guess we're just a little behind the curve. We've been exploring the system of Mouse Guard, which is rather in-depth. Plus the roleplaying is awesome! All 8 players are amazing, with plenty of ideas.

Game Master here hopes to speed things up a bit. As my first foray as a play-by-forum Game Master, though, I have to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying myself and learning some things along the way!

That's great, Jessica!

Here's some in case you want to grab this! mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ink
United States
Mundelein
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mulligans wrote:
Albia wrote:

That's great, Jessica!

Here's some in case you want to grab this! mb

That is a very intimidating system for PbF. You are braver than me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leandro Couto
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Trail of Cthulhu PbF is going well. We are probably 2/3 of the way into the adventure... the adventure as written is a bit unspecific at some points (in order to avoid railroading the players) and I could have played a couple parts better in hindsight, but I think overall players are engaged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmbmbmb
landovers wrote:
My Trail of Cthulhu PbF is going well. We are probably 2/3 of the way into the adventure... the adventure as written is a bit unspecific at some points (in order to avoid railroading the players) and I could have played a couple parts better in hindsight, but I think overall players are engaged.

Yep. Having fun = Win!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Payne
United Kingdom
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished my New Player Initiative, the first part of the Lost Mines of Phandelver.

I think everybody had a great time, I definitely did. One drop-out, but it was before we even got in-game, and everybody stuck through the rest of the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lawing
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My 5e table has grown a little sluggish, which is normal this far in. Trying to prod it back into life...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmbmbmb
SolidsState wrote:
Just finished my New Player Initiative, the first part of the Lost Mines of Phandelver.

I think everybody had a great time, I definitely did. One drop-out, but it was before we even got in-game, and everybody stuck through the rest of the time.

Way to go, Brian!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmbmbmb
lawingm wrote:
My 5e table has grown a little sluggish, which is normal this far in. Trying to prod it back into life...

Hope this helps...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got home from our cabin trip last weekend. Had our first Starfinder game there, with a self-made mini-adventure. Think I might be interested in running it as a PBF, but might give it a year to let the experience perculate a bit. Really went nothing like I expected :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Unwin
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
My 4th Edition D&D game is still ticking along. I wound up with a really great group of players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmbmbmb
enduran wrote:
My 4th Edition D&D game is still ticking along. I wound up with a really great group of players.

Cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolette Tanksley
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats, I'm still working on my two, Cats and my 5e game. I've been having trouble keeping up the pace myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leandro Couto
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished my Trail of Cthulhu game! Lost a bit of steam in the 2nd half of it (mostly my fault), so it didn't quite finish with a Bang as I wished. Also, I felt maybe the scenario was a bit too "purist lovecraft" for the players and myself. Still, all players posted often and were engaged until the very end, which I'm very pleased about!

IC thread:
https://www.rpggeek.com/thread/2170610/toc-dying-st-margaret...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmbmbmb

Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bifford "Bring back Ernie" (Sam)
England
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.seaxeandsorcery.co.uk
badge
Bifford the Youngest
mbmbmbmbmb
My "Tales of the Village: Small wings and pretty things" game also wrapped up last week The little one playing enjoyed herself, and so too did her parents. (this was after kinda finishing at the top of this page in May, but continuing to narrate some things)

RPG next-gen committed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ink
United States
Mundelein
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Mothership game has gotten sluggish and lost 1 player due to the slowing pace but I think this system works pretty well by Forum because the difficulty of a test is equal to their stats or below for everything, even initiative.

After my short vacation, I hope to push the pace a bit and see how that goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bifford wrote:
My "Tales of the Village: Small wings and pretty things" game also wrapped up last week The little one playing enjoyed herself, and so too did her parents. (this was after kinda finishing at the top of this page in May, but continuing to narrate some things)

RPG next-gen committed!

Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Inkwan wrote:
My Mothership game has gotten sluggish and lost 1 player due to the slowing pace but I think this system works pretty well by Forum because the difficulty of a test is equal to their stats or below for everything, even initiative.

After my short vacation, I hope to push the pace a bit and see how that goes.

Good luck. Crack that whip! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome news everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11  Next »  [11] |