Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dokter Ekwilibreum
United States
Fort Meade
Maryland [MD]
flag msg tools
designer
https://www.rpggeek.com/geeklist/252904/curse-dokter-ekwilibreums-maze-deth-open-construct
badge
Welcome to my Maze of Deth!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't even play video games that much, but I still frequently contextualize things in my life in terms of gamer achievements for whatever reason.

My most recent?

Gaming Achievement Unlocked:
Cats Are Easier. Quieter Too
Description: Run a game for a party of eight small children at a birthday party while their even smaller siblings scream and run over all of the pieces.

My daughter loves No Thank You, Evil!, so for her birthday, she wanted me to run a game of No Thank You, Evil for her friends. It was a kid's birthday party, so more of her friends showed up than RSVP'd, and their younger siblings came with. There were sixteen kids in my house, eight of which were playing, seven of which had never played any games even remotely similar before, two of which were hardcore stand up and get in your face when you have an idea types, and all of which were screamers.

And yet...
The followed the story. They mostly worked together. They didn't fight. They completed the adventure. So, I call that a win.

What gaming achievements have you unlocked lately?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls