Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
455 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [19] | 

Lady Blackbird» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: A Small Part of the Pantomime [IC] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: PbF_started_2017 [+] [View All]
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lady Blackbird is on the run from an arranged marriage to Count Carlowe. She hired a smuggler skyship, The Owl, to take her from her palace on the Imperial world of Ilysium to the far reaches of the Remnants, so she could be with her once secret lover, the pirate king Uriah Flint. However, just before reaching the halfway point of Haven, The Owl was pursued and captured by the Imperial cruiser Hand of Sorrow, under charges of flying a false flag.

Even now Lady Blackbird, her bodyguard, and the crew of The Owl are detained in the brig, while the commander of the cruiser, Captain Hollas, runs the smuggler ship’s registry over the wireless. It’s only a matter of time before they discover the outstanding warrants and learn that The Owl is owned by none other than the infamous outcast Cyrus Vance.

How will lady blackbird and the others escape the Hand of Sorrow? What dangers lie in their path? Will they be able to find the secret lair of the pirate king? If they do, will Uriah Flint accept Lady Blackbird as his bride? by the time they get there, will she want him to?



The five of you are now aboard the Hand of Sorrow, a very large and imposing Imperial airship, under lock and key. The Owl is being towed beneath the larger ship. Your initial attempt to outrun the massive cruiser was mostly successful, but where The Owl is zippy and lithe, the Hand of Sorrow was simply more powerful and eventually closed the distance before boarding your smaller craft. You now sit in the brig with little information from the activity on the rest of the airship.



Cyrus: How do you feel after being overtaken by Imperial forces, despite your usual guile and skill? Do you feel as though you've let down your crew by being captured? Do you trust your passengers?

Natasha: Have you confided in Naomi or the others about your true identity? Do you feel offended at having been captured? Are you nervous that this run-in might expose you for who you truly are?

Kale: Everyone's obvious possessions were confiscated upon your capture, but what did you keep hidden? Will you use this opportunity to nick something from the Imperial ship? Will Cyrus be able to lead everyone to escape?

Naomi: Did you put up a fight during your capture and injure any of the Hand of Sorrow's crew? Are you concerned about Natasha's current safety? Are you frustrated that you could not protect her from capture?

Snargle: As a Goblin, did you alter your shape before being captured to elude identification? How frustrated are you for having not been able to elude the Hand of Sorrow? Are you envious of the massive airship?

Everyone: Are you captive in the same brig room or separately? Did The Owl put up a good fight before being captured? Does the Hand of Sorrow look to be in good shape?

(Both now and for the rest of the game, these "Everyone" questions are first-come, first-served. If you accidentally answer something answered by another player, no worries, this is just for expediency)
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Woodman
Canada
Coaldale
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Boo!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kale Arkam

So, the brig, again. The Cap'n sure likes to take on these... delicate fares. But at least the time won't go wasted. Kale saunters to the rear of the cell, We pushed the engines hard there Cap'n, and I'll need a few minutes to get her running, assuming these Imperial Slugs have had the sense to leave her alone and not poke about in my 'custom fittings'. I did notice a few valves along the way that could use a good turn or six that would slow this skow down if you can get us clear. At the rear of the cell Kale produces a few items, a small 3 charge piston about the length of a half finger, a small hard wire useful as a lock pick, and the quite beautifully worked pipe in the shape of a sky-squid that used to belong to the captain of the guard outside. A look of bliss crosses Kales face as he lights the pipe and takes a drag of the guards tabac.

[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Panella
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
Cyrus Vance

[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]

Cyrus watches Kale do his thing, then smiles as the mechanic lights the pipe. "Might want to be careful showing off there, Kale," Cyrus says. Then he pats his shipmate on the arm "Good work. Once we get out of here, we'll need any help we can get to slip away."

Cyrus makes sure his smile is confident. Getting captured happens. It's happened before and it'll happen again. But getting out is what counts. My crew counts on me, as do these passengers.

He looks over at the Natasha and tries to hide a little smile.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul T
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/c/Catweazle00
badge
CatWeazle
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


Snargle

Snargle hops from one foot to another. He is agitated and on edge. That means he is now red-skinned with saucer ears and buck teeth. Being agitated also gives him wind so he has swollen up like a lower depths carrion bloater. Still it meant he was out of twig and less likely to be recognised. It was also fortunate that his dark blue squid-skin pilot suit stretched like elastic given Snargle's propensity for warping his shape. The suit didn't leave much to the imagination but squid-skin could protect a goblin for several minutes outside the ship - aye even out in the fog if you used the goggles and hood. Of course you had to grease it regularly but there was always plenty of that on crates like the Owl. Snargle continues to hop from one foot to another like a dark blue frog.

Made mistake! Yesssss! Mistake capitain made has! Too long here. They run register. Know we not flag swapping tax evading trader! Snargle is annoyed that Vance had not let him evade the big lumbering Imperial warship. Not time for fancy flannel! Flannel other traders and smugglers. Not imperials!

"Should have let Snargle deep dive, capitain!" hisses the goblin to Vance. "This ship too clean! Too new! Too big! Handle like bow-legged pig in fester mud. I feel it through hull. Pah!" sneers Snargle dismissively gesturing at the Hand of Sorrow.

Snargle tries again, "Imperial snooter run it. A ship-shape, a bristoller! A picky boy. Why else he stop his huge warship for scow on stupid flag infraction? That be border frigate work. No snooter would take his pretty, pretty, new ship acid deep after old rusty bucket with wrong flag. Snargle can pilot fog eddies. Avoid acid currents. Best pilot in whole Blue! Now danger!" Snargle is interrupted as an audible outburst of fear escapes his body and then exits his suit. There is a scent of squid oil. "They running register, capitain! They keep us too long just for silly flag! Jig is up. They not listen to capitain flannel. Imperials no gulpy! Shiv guards and make to Owl. Dive deep! Take evasive! Snargle save us!"

That should do it thinks Snargle.

[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]




5 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Woodman
Canada
Coaldale
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Boo!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kale Arkam

Kale looks around dubiously at his silent cell-mates, while stashing away everything except the pipe, which he continues to smoke.

[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy W
United States
Wheatfield
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Natasha - Lady Blackbird - Caged
Natasha Syri

Natasha stands erect, near the front of the cell. She makes a point of not touching the... what must best be called "slime" covered walls.

"They sure know how to treat prisoners, don't they?" she says caustically. Looking at Kale she adds, I'd be as worried about lighting this place on fire as being caught with that.

"Though that may be preferable to what that guard was clearly thinking when he was eyeing me on our way here."


She glances over at Naomi, glad she hasn't said anything yet. 'At least she can be trusted to keep my cover' Natasha thinks.

"So, the unwashed thugs running this ship were able to catch us. Not ideal, but given the lack of housekeeping and upkeep I've seen on this hulk, I doubt we're dealing with any of the Blue's great minds.

"To what I am guessing is Snargle's point, the longer we are made to wait, the worse things are like to be. Who wants to do the talking, and start working to get us out of here?"
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Wayfarer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Naomi Bishop
[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]

Naomi has been pacing the back of the cell, muttering to herself and rubbing her knuckles, which tingled from punching--and braking the jaws of--a few of the unlucky souls sent to bring them in. She didn't like being locked up. She didn't like Imperials. But most of all, she didn't like letting the Lady down. The job was just beginning and she'd already let her employer get captured.

But she looked up from her own mind at Natasha calling for someone to get them out of there.

You want out of here? No lock will hold me in here...but there's likely to be some noise. We should be ready for guards to come. I can try to be gentle...but that's not what you hired me for. If we're going to try talking our way out, I should probably stand in the back.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Woodman
Canada
Coaldale
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Boo!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kale Arkam

Kale looks up from his pipe, I'm glad we're all agreed that sitting here politely is not a course of action that seems reasonable, Kale glances at Naomi and the Cap'n, The question is do we want the guards to come here or do we want to go to them?, Kale twirls his lockpick once before making it disappear again.

[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

As everyone mutters in the cell, footsteps are heard on the gunmetal stairwell leading down to the brig, the sound rising above the constant background thrum of the ship's engines. The slide-panel in the door opens and a woman, likely in her early thirties, stands on the other side, dressed in an Imperial uniform.

"I've brought your rations."

She speaks with a brusque manner, but has a mellifluous voice. She lifts a parcel and opens it, then slides a few shallow rectangular trays through the bottom of the door. The trays look unassuming, and are made of a thick brown paperboard with a lid.

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul T
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/c/Catweazle00
badge
CatWeazle
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


Snargle


Snargle pulls his face. Being a little less agitated he has reduced in size slightly. He rolls his eyes at the toff doxie. Problee' used to luxury skimmers, sniffs Snargle. We's in a brig? She expect waitress service?

Just then the Imperial Officer arrives with food. Snargle screws his face up. Ha! Typical fate slap! But Imp waitress in smarts! Not slovenly, not grease stain. This not clown ship! War ship! thinks Snargle. At least pet guard and Kale have sense. Break out, kill, escape. I stay back. Pilot.

"If no one like squid hearts, Snargle have!" says the goblin pointing at the food tray.


[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]




5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy W
United States
Wheatfield
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Natasha - Lady Blackbird - You Call that Food?
Natasha Syri

Natasha nods at Naomi's willingness to help.

"Any time you let another host, you are ceding them a lot of power. If we let them dictate the terms of our imprisonment, it's no better than being at a ball in their keep. You're stuck with whatever lousy fish course they decide to serve."

Then she sees the rations be delivered.

"Case in point.

After the guard leaves she adds, "The sooner we're playing on our terms, the sooner we can get past this unpleasantness, and get back to our previous business arrangement.

"Right Captain?"


Grrr... I had tried to post most of this earlier, but now I come back and see it didn't go through and a few posts have come since. My apologies for any confusion this may add...
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Panella
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
Cyrus Vance

[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]

Cyrus stands up. "That is correct."

He brushes off some of the grime that accumulated on his backside. He speaks softly. "If we're in the brig, that means we're surprisingly close to where The Owl is docked. Snargle, I want you to check the those mess containers. If they served us mashed nimm roots, we're in luck—they'll start congealing in about 20 minutes, and work well as an adhesive. We might be able to shut a few doors behind us on the way out. Kale, keep those valves you saw in mind, because those will definitely slow them down.

"If we can get this door open, we should have a clear shot to our ship. Should is the key word here. Unless they've changed things lately, they usually don't have as many folks patrolling the halls right around meal time."


5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Woodman
Canada
Coaldale
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Boo!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kale Arkam

Cap'n, this may be insane, but how much staff do you suppose this boat has? Cause I'm wondering if we don't want to harvest this beastie for parts. Drop a few life rafts... drop some imperials into said life rafts, maybe with a Squid-pinger...? Just an idea...

[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul T
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/c/Catweazle00
badge
CatWeazle
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


Snargle


Snargle harrumphs. Snargle change mind. Kale idiot, thinks Snargle. Wonder if I could make Owl while Imp marines cut him into components?

"Full of Nimm mash, capitain. Imp navy live on it! Cheap ballast for sailor bellies. Must make haste! Let strong doxie brass guards, then we run, yes? If we quiet and give Snargle two shakes he swing out Owl on low jectory into Imp bloater tail wake? Sweet job, piston smooth, capitain," states Snargle.


[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]




5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Wayfarer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Naomi Bishop[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]

Sooner is certainly better than later. But now is best of all. And for the record, I like the idea of sending the "Imps" out into space. But I think we should keep the life rafts for ourselves, if you get my drift.

Better ready yourself, I assume this will draw some attention.


Naomi walks to the cell door and listens for a moment. As soon as she doesn't hear footfall from outside, she takes one deep breath, then swings her fist like it is a sledgehammer, punching through the locks. Secret of Destruction
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Russ, please roll against an Easy challenge (two successes needed) to break the door. You get 1d6 for every test for free, then (in this case) I'd say you can easily justify another 1d6 based on Naomi's Living Weapon tag. Any dice granted on tags are also considered free dice. You may also add dice from your pool manually if you'd like.



In future instances, as we get more comfortable with the dice system here, everyone should feel free to state your actions and roll according to what dice you think count (based reasonably on your tags). You may do this before I state "this is a challenge X etc..." and I'll respond accordingly. Unlike D&D, Lady Blackbird and similar story games put a lot of agency in the player's hands (I've already appreciated the free-thinking of you all thus far, in just one page of posting!). Basically, that means I'm not the only one doing the description and narrative here, you are, first and foremost.

Think of tags as possibly-applicable to any actions you choose to take, then secrets as special actions only your character can reasonably take, then keys as guiding principles to how your character prefers to act. Let me know if that doesn't come across clearly.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Wayfarer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb

Okay. So, I justify something like: 1 free dice, plus Living Weapon, plus Hard, for three dice without using my pool? I think I am getting it. A cool system.

Do the abilities granted to us as "secrets" become Easy tasks, or are there ever times when it is automatic?


Punching through Metal: 1d6 + 1d6 + 1d6 = (4) + (3) + (3) = 10
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1128226. rwayfarer
  • 1d6 + 1d6 + 1d6 =
  • (4) + (3) + (3) =
  • 10
  • Punching through Metal:
  • Thu Aug 3, 2017 3:29 pm
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Secrets are best described like special options that only your character can do. For instance, Kale can't smash the door down with his bare hands, but Naomi has that option. Snargle can keep all of his pool dice committed to a successful check, but Natasha can't etc...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Naomi hauls back her hands and thrusts them forward--palms flat against the steel-reinforcement near the lock. The air almost ripples as she makes contact, and the door buckles. A very satisfying crunch is heard and Naomi smiles as the very impressive door sails across the brig with wooden frame splintering out in a shower of debris.

What she didn't consider was the same guard who brought their rations a few moments prior was stationed at the top of the stairs just up the way. Everyone hears that same stern-yet-sing-songy voice shout and then steady, practiced footfalls are heard on the gunmental steps.

"Jerem, get down here--breach in the brig!"

The lady marine peers around the doorway at the base of the stairwell, a sophisticated pistol clearly visible in her hand. Another set of heavy boots sound on the landing at the top of the stairs.



Russ, in this case, I'm noting that Naomi easily smashed the door due to the description of her secret of destruction, but the difficulty check failed (only one "4" or higher), so the break-out was too loud and triggered the guard. Naomi adds 1d6 to her available pool (now 8/8) for this check failure.

I do think there can be an automatic element to some of the secrets, such as Natasha being an innate spellcaster and her magic just always works at a basic level, but might need to roll for difficult spell contexts, or Snargle can always change shape, but may require a roll for using that as a successful deception. So yes, Naomi auto-smashes the door, but you're forcefully breaking out of a jail cell where there will obviously be guards, hence the roll.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Woodman
Canada
Coaldale
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Boo!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kale Arkam

Kale looks at Naomi and says in a whisper, Ooooohhhhhh, I LIKE you. and with a wink quickly slaps his hands together, tosses the captains pipe around the corner as a distraction and launches up the stairs to take out the cute guard by pushing aside her gun and giving her a quick kiss while pinching the nerve cluster at the back of her neck.

quick, dirty fighting, escape + free dice 1d6 + 1d6 + 1d6 + 1d6 = (4) + (2) + (5) + (4) = 15
I think I've got the dice figured out, tell me if i'm wrong, or dead now lol, wiat I think I forgot a dice for the Trait Tricky, even though I used the tags for it
Tricky Trait? 1d6 = (2) = 2


[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1128245. Jethreal
  • 1d6 + 1d6 + 1d6 + 1d6 =
  • (4) + (2) + (5) + (4) =
  • 15
  • quick, dirty fighting, escape + free dice
  • Thu Aug 3, 2017 4:20 pm
  • [+]
  • 1128251. Jethreal
  • 1d6 =
  • (2) =
  • 2
  • Tricky Trait?
  • Thu Aug 3, 2017 4:32 pm
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

The lady marine takes a quick look at the flying pipe, and consequently does not react in time as Kale appears right beside her before she can defend herself. She crumples under his pinch and slumps to the stairwell, spilling over the last step and onto the floor, unconscious. Her pistol slides across the room towards the broken door.

Kale has only a second to note that the light coming down from the upper room is obscured as a much more heavily-armed marine appears in view. This must be Jeram.

"Salty piece of crap, get back!"

He raises a very-unfriendly repeating rifle to aim at Kale's chest, and gestures twice to back up.

Yep, Jeff, you got that right.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Woodman
Canada
Coaldale
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Boo!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kale Arkam

Weeeeelllll, that's an awfully large gun you have Jeram... Kale holds up his hands and backs away tripping over the fallen guard and using the fall to push her pistol into the cell.

[Dice Pool: 7/7 | Conditions: N/A | XP: 0]
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy W
United States
Wheatfield
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Natasha - Lady Blackbird - Deceiving Like a Fox?
Natasha Syri

Natasha sees the gun slide towards the middle of the cell, and immediately moves towards the entrance to distract Jerem.

"Finally, I've been waiting long enough.

"These wastes of oxygen took me and my ship captive, and now you're doing the same. I demand to be released from this cell. I don't care if you decide you have to lock me up somewhere else until this all gets sorted out, but I'm tired of having to share quarters with these thieves."


She begins to walk towards Jerem. "I'm just glad you came along and can help me out.

She points towards Snargle, trying to draw Jerem's attention there "You can't even imagine what this one tried to do to me."

As she gets next to Kale, moves to the side and goes around him, while holding her arms in front of herself, with the wrists together. "Please, just get me out of here. Or, better yet, I say just shoot them. Especially the little one. We'll all be better off if you just shoot him."

She emphasizes the last words, hoping that all her time with the team has led to mutual trust in each other.

Or, if not, Jerem may take her away before they can kill her over the misunderstanding.

6d6 (Base 1d6 + Charm + Charisma + Cunning + Deception + Misdirection) 6d6img -> (6 + 4 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 1) ->
= 22 [+]


I debated adding Presence or Disguise, but I'm not sure they work in this instance.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1128317. dragontrainer
  • 6d6img =
  • (6 + 4 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 1) =
  • iid:2631629 iid:2631631 iid:2631632 iid:2631631 iid:2631631 iid:2631634 = 22
  • 6d6 (Base 1d6 + Charm + Charisma + Cunning + Deception + Misdirection)
  • Thu Aug 3, 2017 8:33 pm
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeram watches Kale fumble backwards and fall over like a chump. He silently grunts within his reinforced helmet, then turns his attention to Natasha. He turns his rifle to her, then turns it back to Kale. He nods over to his left, on the other side of him from the fallen lady marine and the rest of the group standing half-out of the cell.

"You, stand over here."

He turns his head towards Natasha, but not completely. It's hard to tell what he can see through his faceguard, or what he's looking at specifically. Pausing for a minute, he lifts his rifle and trains it across the chests of Naomi, Cyrus, and Snargle near the cell.

"Get back in that cell. All of you. Right now."

He kicks Kale, who is on the ground at his feet, in the side of the chest.

"You, too, pretty boy."

Taking a step toward Natasha, he doesn't take his apparent gaze off of the rest of the group. He grits his teeth (you can't see this, but you hear the effect well enough) then barks at her.

"Want a different cell? Sure. You lot shouldn't have been crammed in one place down here, anyway. Ridiculous oversight."

He mutters the last bit under his breath, then turns a bit to start walking behind Natasha and get her up the stairs while he waits for backup to arrive.



Jeram seems pretty hardboiled--it was a level-4 obstacle to deceive him, which Natasha accomplished successfully.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Naomi:
Do you go along with Natasha's deception or just try to whack the dirty Imperial marines in the room?

Cyrus:
Do you become irrational at the thought of Jeram leading Natasha away without you?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [19] |