Monster Manual (D&D 3.5e)
Dungeons & Dragons Set 1: Basic Rules
Ivinia: The Viking Lands
World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game
Eberron Campaign Setting
Minions
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
Empire of the Petal Throne
Horror on the Orient Express (2nd Edition)
Deadlands Noir
Monster Manual (D&D 5e)
Mass Effect RPG
Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game
Princes of the Apocalypse
Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide
Ten Candles
Explosive Runes (Issue 11 - Feb 2011)
Storm King's Thunder
Alien Archive
Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game
Out of the Woods
Legacy of Lies
Selamat pagi,
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
I'm just a very little bit miffed because I had scrapped the exact same design thinking it needed something more, but not that making it more indistinct was that something. But it's not important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mb
Kaffedrake wrote:
I'm just a very little bit miffed because I had scrapped the exact same design thinking it needed something more, but not that making it more indistinct was that something. But it's not important.

I can understand that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Hunt
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
Downloading at 56 Kbps. Reading at 0.2 Kbps
badge
OGRE 6e at last!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
I agree with last one, although there are small things you can do to it if you want, like reinforce the tops of the I and L to match other outlines, and fakeslant the contour of the E using partial transparency.

You totally called me out on this. After early unpleasing iterations I dropped any pretence of italicisation of the E. Perhaps I could at least attempt this now I've re-read all the advice stuff on the wiki. I'll need to address the black/green borders as well as the outer black borders.

I also agree that the tops of the I and L need firming up.

Finally the bottom right corner has a stray semi-transparent black pixel that's serving no purpose.

It looks like I'm in for a final (set of) iteration(s), but it might be a couple of weeks before I'm back to it. However, fortunately there doesn't seem to be much hurry for this one.

Edited for grammar etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mb
Simon, thank you for taking your time to learn and make better looking badges!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selamat pagi,
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
Also if you're not putting any fakeslant on the exclamation mark (and I'm not sure how it should be done), maybe it's better to be consistent and keep the E simple as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Timmins
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
admin
designer
So stop your cheap comment, 'Cause we know what we feel...
badge
I'm #2
mbmbmbmbmb
Request for MB Design

I am hosting a little contest and I would like a cool MB to give away to the participants.

Contest announcement thread:
https://rpggeek.com/thread/1598116/call-submissions-warlocks...

Microbadge should look like: cool

What it is: an ezine that is moves every month from site to site. For July, it's moved to RPGG. It's called Warlock's Journal. The contest is to submit an article for the ezine.

Anybody wanna help me out?!?!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tenacious Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
mbmb
Please stop by and congratulate your fellow designers.

Microbadge Congratulations - March 2016 through June 2016
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Timmins
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
I'm #2
mbmbmbmbmb
ctimmins wrote:

Can this be, like, downsampled to an MB?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mb
ctimmins wrote:
ctimmins wrote:

Can this be, like, downsampled to an MB?

It will lose all of its definition when scaled down that much.

Come on you talented designers, we need some help here. Anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mb
Clark, I added your request here:

N/A

Hopefully it'll catch more attention there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
?

(i drew it garion )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
?

(i drew it garion )

Hey!!

You just totally proved me wrong laugh

Looks good to me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert VG
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
?

(i drew it garion )

And now go wash your mouth with soap
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So....is that good to go or?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mb
Schwartzkopf wrote:

I think it is, but I suspect Clark hasn't subscribed to this thread, so I sent him a geekmail. Let's wait and see what he, as the requester, says
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
for Blue Rose (1st Edition)

sauce

Does that work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mb
Very pretty, so yes, works
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I really like it, though did you try a slightly grayer blue for the border, like what's in the letters of the source? The blue reads a little too bright here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Timmins
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
I'm #2
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Schwartzkopf wrote:

I think it is, but I suspect Clark hasn't subscribed to this thread, so I sent him a geekmail. Let's wait and see what he, as the requester, says

I have not subscribed to this thread but I did get the geekmail.

I say it's the awesomest thing ever and I love it. Thank you!!

How about "Warlock's Journal Contributor" ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
I really like it, though did you try a slightly grayer blue for the border, like what's in the letters of the source? The blue reads a little too bright here.

> ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ctimmins wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
Schwartzkopf wrote:

Ok I'll submit it. Jonna - any guidance on where to file it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
ctimmins wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
Schwartzkopf wrote:

Ok I'll submit it. Jonna - any guidance on where to file it?

Put it under RPGG -> Contests (doesn't need to be grouped with any existing badges)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selamat pagi,
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Almost a year ago we were assembled here in this very forum, I your pastor and you my beloved flock proposing star designs for the Citizen Star program. The runners-up were quarantined for the duration. Now that it seems the program is coming to a stop, I'm wondering if something could be done with the other stars. Here's mine:

Sentiment could be basically "I wasn't aware of it/wasn't around/didn't get any until it was over", MO maybe "Citizen Star Decoy". (I also had the idea of making it an over-obvious fake extra star, but decided it had much more limited applicability; if someone doesn't think it's a stupid idea maybe one of the other runners-up could be used for it.)

The one other "obvious" thing to do would be a "Thank you Dave for a year with Citizen Recognition" badge because some people seem to feel very strongly about this thing:

Or with the avatar in the middle, which is a mess:

Or with the star smallinated:

Comments? Ideas?

[  ] Wow so stupid
[  ] Flanginate the parahedron axis
[  ] What is a citizen star
[  ] Who are you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tenacious Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
mbmb
The thank you star is a great idea and will earn you 25+ GG and adoration.

The quarantined star should be made plum (medium deep pale off-purple) color and given to a mermaid.

Amen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
Almost a year ago we were assembled here in this very forum, I your pastor and you my beloved flock proposing star designs for the Citizen Star program. The runners-up were quarantined for the duration. Now that it seems the program is coming to a stop, I'm wondering if something could be done with the other stars. Here's mine:

Sentiment could be basically "I wasn't aware of it/wasn't around/didn't get any until it was over", MO maybe "Citizen Star Decoy". (I also had the idea of making it an over-obvious fake extra star, but decided it had much more limited applicability; if someone doesn't think it's a stupid idea maybe one of the other runners-up could be used for it.)

The one other "obvious" thing to do would be a "Thank you Dave for a year with Citizen Recognition" badge because some people seem to feel very strongly about this thing:

Or with the avatar in the middle, which is a mess:

Or with the star smallinated:

Comments? Ideas?

[  ] Wow so stupid
[  ] Flanginate the parahedron axis
[  ] What is a citizen star
[  ] Who are you

Davie w/ smallinated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [66] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.