mbmb
mb

wildthayne in Submission thread wrote:
mb

Group: Role-playing Games, Series, Settings etc » A
Grouping Description: Atop a Lonely Tower RPG fan
Name: Atop a Lonely Tower RPG fan (2)
Mouseover Text: Atop a Lonely Tower RPG fan

To be used with mb and mb and other pending designs.

The "(2)" in the Name indicates the intended position (second from left) when used as a set.
Submitted mine too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
mbmbmb
Now we have to figure out how to play the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tincho
Argentina
flag msg tools
What?
badge
Stop Poking Me!
mbmbmbmbmb
wildthayne wrote:
True!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
paracelso_dra wrote:
wildthayne wrote:
True!
Heartily recommended, it's a fun game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Kohlmeyer
Germany
Halle (Westfalen)
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
2007 - 2013
badge
You'll always stay the cat on my shoulder!
mbmbmbmbmb
Let us know when you're in need of ravens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
adularia25 wrote:
I should really dig out my old D&D dragon posters and scan them in to make these...

Is this a thing that's happening? If the posters aren't too rare maybe they can simply be found online? I needs them designs.
Sadly, yeah, they are rare. But they are the Gem Dragons images I love best. You can find the later images online, but not the original Gem Dragon art which really shows how different each dragon is.

I'll have to find time to dig them out and scan them. Keep poking me if I don't get to it this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
paracelso_dra wrote:
wildthayne wrote:
True!
Would you like me to run a game for you? It is my 4th most run game through the RPGG forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Interests > Animals > Birds > National > Canada >
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
I can play a weasel behind a life-sized raven cardboard cutout.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tincho
Argentina
flag msg tools
What?
badge
Stop Poking Me!
mbmbmbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:
paracelso_dra wrote:
wildthayne wrote:
True!
Would you like me to run a game for you? It is my 4th most run game through the RPGG forums.
I'd say "Sure, why not?" though I have absolutely no experience with RPG (that and [heavy] wargames are I guess my 2 mayor current offenses...), though I've heard you need imagination for that... and that... well... er... could be a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United Kingdom
Weston-super-Mare
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:
paracelso_dra wrote:
wildthayne wrote:
True!
Where is the best place to look for RPGG forum-based participation guidelines?

I'm interested in principle but don't want to waste a GMs time and effort if it's something I shouldn't commit to vs current IRL commitments. I'm not saying this RPG specifically mind you, I don't know anything about it, just a general starting point.

(My experience is limited to 5-6 sessions of 5e and a desire to run some Paranoia one-shots in the future).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Interests > Animals > Birds > National > Canada >
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
This game should be very forgiving of absence since no one raven's participation is really necessary. Basically the GM throws out a hook, the players suggest responses or developments, and some time later the GM picks one to go with.

Which is to say it's nothing like online Werewolf. I quit WW for other reasons but one thing I didn't miss at all was a game eating up a week of your mental focus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
mbmbmb
Happyshopper wrote:

Right here:

Bob's Quick Guidelines for PbF Participation
1. Be respectful
2. Post something once per day if possible

Actual posting rate may vary by game and GM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:
paracelso_dra wrote:
wildthayne wrote:
True!
Sure! Thank you for the offer, Carrie.

Um, what do we do?

I'll have to go get my Lvl 1 microbadge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romy Cat

Mississippi
msg tools
Games bring people together.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love your Lonely Tower Badges. Made me head over to to its BGG page and read what its about. Sounds fun to play online. Much less intense than D&D and Pathfinder which is what I play with friends and family.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm waiting for my now very late bus, but when I get home I'll get a game up for anyone here who is interested. It is a light RPG so no need to worry about imagination or intense rules. These days I'm usually so busy I don't enforce posting once a day either, but merely require posting when you have time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about the delay: the thread is now up!!

Please go here to play: Atop a Lonely MicroTower
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:

Delay?! You started it within 30 days. That met my expectations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romy Cat

Mississippi
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:

Joining now. First time doing this. Seems like fun. Love you setup. Not sure how to weave "Dark eyes glint from above" into the post, but I did subscribe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Questions:
Where goes the OOC thread?
Is the phrase "Dark eyes glint from above" for the players or for the passersby?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you'd like, I can make an out of character thread (though it would have to wait until tomorrow - 'tis getting late for me)! Atop a Lonely Tower games are usually over in about a week or two - so they are pretty fast, and often don't need extensive ooc threads.

A post of "dark eyes glint from above" can be for anyone - those playing or those watching along.

In mixed forums, or sites where RPG games are run in posts which take place in threads where other topics are also discussed, the phrase is a way to let the GM know who is playing and whose posts they should follow for the game. Since RPGG has a dedicated forum for playing RPGs, it is generally assumed that if you post in the game thread, you're playing, so the phrase becomes less necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I started a thread so this review thread can go back to its regular programming.

[OOC] Atop a Lonely MicroTower
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
wildthayne wrote:
Happyshopper wrote:

Right here:

Bob's Quick Guidelines for PbF Participation
1. Be respectful
2. Post something once per day if possible

Actual posting rate may vary by game and GM.
That's a nice nutshell of things

Here are couple of threads that should answer almost all PbF related questions:

Tips for users new to play-by-forum games on RPG Geek

PLAY-BY-FORUM (PbF) - FAQ & REFERENCE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
If it comes up at the end of the month or season, I don't consider mb to be eligible for design awards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tincho
Argentina
flag msg tools
What?
badge
Stop Poking Me!
mbmbmbmbmb
wildthayne wrote:
If it comes up at the end of the month or season, I don't consider mb to be eligible for design awards.

Neither these: mb mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  114 , 115 , 116 , 117 , 118  Next »  [118] |