Popular Tags: Dungeons&Dragons [+] [View All]
He went overloading on testing and coding and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: planning.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeons & Dragons

Wrath of the Dragon God

The Book of Vile Darkness
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd put off watching the latter two films for a long time, given the... quality... of the first. Not as bad as I thought they would be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver S
United States
Stafford Springs
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the last one about a year ago, and was surprised to find that it was a pretty solid B movie. Certainly better than I had expected based on the evidence of the first one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Timmins
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
admin
designer
So stop your cheap comment, 'cause we know what we feel...
badge
Don't know what I want but I know how to get it.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish Monty Python were still around. They could've done a bang-up D&D movie for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On reflection this is a very rare thing: a trilogy where each sequel is better than the preceding title(s).

Of the top of my head, I can't think of another (I prefer Evil Dead 2 to Army of Darkness).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls