RPG» Forums » Community » Creative Fodder

Subject: Amateur Designer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Parish
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I'm an aspiring RPG designer looking to discuss and playtest my system. Where on this site do I do this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to RPG Geek Michael

RPG Design Forum is the best place to discuss your system. If you want to run it, there are both Play by Forum -Forum and Play by VoIP Forum you can post announcements in, depending on which way you'd like to run the game. If you are looking to run the game face to face, Conventions and Meetups Forum is probably the best place to post announcements about that.

Good luck with your design!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Internet rage goon
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome! The best place to discuss design issues here is this forum. If you want to playtest, you might find people in conversations there, or you could try recruiting for a play-by-forum or play-by-VoIP game here.

Welcome again, and we look forward to hearing about your design!

Edit: Ha! Ninja'd by Jonna!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
At least we gave pretty much the same answer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls