Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
100 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 

Lady Blackbird» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Back-alley Blackbird - Story Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: PbF_started_2015 [+] [View All]
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
By Meow Command!
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well depending upon whether it worked or not, or whether it was just detected as being from me, when I wanted to stay hidden - maybe the ship has shielding in the cells to prevent magic from affecting other areas (Kale's door was open, so he was good), or maybe one of the guards happened to look through my window at the time and saw me do it, or something more interesting that you can think of
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As the guard goes down, Kale grabs the shiny keys and the gun from his belt.

Can I talk my way into claiming my shiny Greed key, or is that pushing it? arrrh

...will post more, have to run for the train now...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just making sure I have it straight. There are three guards that Kale knows about - the first (female) one who came to the door, and the two who came when she called them (one of whom was a young woman now known as Blondie/Stephanie). And he heard the officer giving orders.

The marine officer swears as the lights go out. That bloody prisoner must have shorted the power out somehow. He turns to comm Engineering himself. Then he hears the commotion behind him.

Kale hears Naomi breaking out. She looked tough, but that was pretty impressive.

Argh end of train trip, gotta go
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh crap- now what??? Need to process the action and figure out what the hell I am going (spoiler alert: I am n00bing this up big time). I'll come back after the tantruming toddler gets put down to bed and I can concentrate.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a commotion, Kale was getting into it with the guards but it was hard to determine the action. Then, suddenly, it was dark. *This is it* Cyrus thought, *No time for bargaining now; we need to go whole hog on the escape, if only that vegetable head had waited; there is no way the Captain will not suspect anything now, even without the info coming back on the wireless*. But he was still stuck in the damn box! In the darkness, he tried to reformulate the layout of the room. What had Kale done? It must have been something with that knife of his and...maybe the surveillance systems? Some kind of electrical short? He didn't have a knife, but he did have have his Captain's lapel pin and his superior knowledge of the Imperial ship systems...far better than that lunk, Kale. He felt his way to the system, undoing his pin.


[Ok, here is where I need n00b help (because reading the printout and trying to understand the dice roles is getting to me). I want to use 'Imperial Was Ships'. I get the 6 die and then 1 more extra?]
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack van Riel
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What exactly do you want to do, sweetgotham? Try to figure it out within the rules, that's the quickest, but otherwise describe the action and let me tell you if you need to make a roll, for instance.

If Cyrus wants to escape the room his best bet is the Secret of Warpblood, which allows him to teleport himself (or someone he's touching) once per game (but you can regain the use of a secret by having a refreshment scene with another character).

Every character has a Secret that aids in their escape: Naomi has the Secret of Destruction, which allowed her to punch open a door, Kale has the Secret of Concealment, which is why he had a pocket knife even though you were all searched, and Lady Blackbird has the Secret of Stormblood, which allows her to summon lightning or gusts of wind.

Other than teleporting, Cyrus doesn't really have the skills to escape by himself. None of his traits (Ex-Imperial Soldier, Smuggler, Survivor or Warrior) help him unlock a door the way Kale's Burglar trait does. So that would mean you only get the 1 base die, plus whatever you add from the pool, and you'll need a lot of luck.

If I'm feeling generous, and you can describe how knowing Imperial ships can help you escape, you could get the 1 base die, plus 1 for the Ex-Imperial Soldier trait, plus 1 for the Imperial War Ships tag, which is the only relevant tag connected to that trait for this situation. So that's three dice, plus whatever you add from your pool (up to seven, but they're lost if you succeed; until you have a refreshment scene).

Alternatively, you can wait for someone with the key (or superhuman strength) to bust you out, and explain what you do when that happens. You're much better than the rest with a gun or sword, and they especially need your help when finding their way across the ship, or dealing with the marines (you might even be able to find people friendly to you on the Hand of Sorrow), or escaping with the Owl.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack van Riel
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cringing Dragon wrote:
As the guard goes down, Kale grabs the shiny keys and the gun from his belt.

Can I talk my way into claiming my shiny Greed key, or is that pushing it? arrrh

...will post more, have to run for the train now...
That's pushing it . However, you're well on your way to hitting your Key of the Mission, and going into danger because of that for double the XP or dice. I'm not giving it to you yet, because you could still abandon the mission and escape with Cyrus and leave Lady Blackbird behind... (That's not a suggestion, merely a description of the darkest timeline.)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh well, I'll get a post in before I go to bed.

Stephanie froze when the lights went out. She gets lost in this rabbit warren of a ship even when the lights are on, and now it's dark? She heard the scuffle behind her, and then a crashing from the nearest cell, the one with the nasty looking woman it. Surely she can't kick the door down! It's steel! Stephanie moves cautiously forward. Then a flash of electricity arcs over head. What is wrong with this ship? She bolts for the end of the corridor.

"Get him locked in a cell! Yesterday!" snarls the officer as he turns back towards the sounds of fighting, just in time to see flashes of lightning from the further woman's cell strike the security cameras. She's a bloody sorceress!
He draws his gun...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, maybe one more. I think this leaves Cyrus as the only one who hasn't acted yet in this "round".

Gretchen was holding Kale's cell door open and keeping an eye on the prisoners bashing on their windows when it went dark. Oh no. She heard a scuffle and a thud from the open cell, and then almost immediately a crashing from the cell diagonally opposite. When she heard Corporal Ketchup's order, she could hardly believe it. This is an order she can actually follow for a change... She shuts the door. It's a shame Jimbob is the one with the keys.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be at work shortly, so I'll get an action in for Kale now. If Cyrus' action and purple's response make this action pointless or more stupid than it otherwise might be, then skip it.

Kale heard the door slam shut behind him. Oh crap he thought, I was so close. He listened carefully... She didn't lock it!
Well then, I can at least try to get these keys to someone who needs them more than I do.

He moved quietly to the door and lined himself up with the windows - he knows that Natasha's is right opposite his. Hmm... How to go about this...

He holds the keys up near the window and mutters under his breath. The keys glow dimly - just enough for him to confirm the location of Natasha's door. And also to see the top of Gretchen's head as she leans against it to hold it shut.
And I realise that "one spell tag" probably means I can't do that without dropping the darkness. Never mind.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Feeling around in the dark, the surveillance device didn't seems to have any obvious pathways for an object as small as his pin to be able to short it out with. Kale got lucky with the knife he carriers. He was just going to have to wait until the commotion at the end of the hall sorted it's self out.

Sitting heavily on the bunk he felt a wave of anger at his own sense of dejectedness. Ne needed to lead, but he was unable to lead without information. Moving to the bars, we peered out into the gloom; it was of no use. Failing to figure out any way to get more information, he shouted out- "Status report!". Maybe Kale could replay, maybe his commissioned 'crew'.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack van Riel
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cyrus paces his cell, racking his brain to come up with a plan. He trusts Kale to come up with something; this won't be the first jail he breaks out of. And if it were just the two of us, he would feel much less anxious, but with the two women... The Lady looks so frail. Beautiful, and with an aura of power around her that's extremely attractive, but she must be frightened. If only he could rescue her.

Then, he sees guards running past his cell door. They're running towards Kale's cell door. Oh, Kale; you do know how to get into trouble! What did you do? He pushes his face against the glass, but he can't see what's going on. What to do? If teleporting out was a bad idea with the security cameras running, it is even more so now with three guards in the hallway. No, four. There's a marine shouting something at the other end of the hall. What can he do? He has nothing but his lapel pin...


Suddenly, darkness.

Corporal Ketchup curses; what a time for the power to go out! But slowly the lights in the ceiling become visible, like the moon behind clouds, or a lantern in thick fog. What sorcery is this? His hand moves to his gun as he squints into the darkness. There's a grunt coming from the opened cell, and a sound as if a body hit the floor. And then a loud bang, much closer! As if someone his a sheet of metal with a sledgehammer. And another one! And a crash! It's coming from one of the cells. Was that a cell door flying open!? No, the darkness must've tricked his eyes. There's definitely someone moving there, though.


Cyrus hears the bangs too, but through his cell door they sound as muffled thuds, and he can't make out where they're coming from. He can see the cell door across from him buckling and opening, and Naomi stepping out, crouching. There's not much light, but she appears to be coming his way. How the Styx did she manage to smash it open!? Did they leave a power hammer in her cell or something? He can't really tell in the darkness, but it doesn't look like she's carrying anything.

Suddenly a flash of light, like lightning in heavy mist. A bolt of electricity flies through the window in the Lady's cell towards the hardly visible blinking light of the security camera, which stops blinking. That's good, but... who are his passengers?!

A second, third and fourth bolt streak through the hallway, obviously aimed at the second security camera, but the angle must be harder. It was seconds before one finally hit, and it was so weak Cyrus is unsure it did anything. By now there's enough light that whoever is monitoring the brig must know that something's up, even if the cameras went dark. He is sure the alarm has been sounded, and it will be full of marines in here in seconds, even if it appears there aren't that many on the ship. If only he could see or hear what's going on!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
He tried to grab Naomi's attention; he had a sudden and very appreciative new view of her and her capabilities. She needed to break him out. At this point, he need to lead the crew to the Brig or an escape pod as quickly as possible and take control. This was going downhill fast; he need to get every out of the cells and collected again. Together they could try for an escape.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack van Riel
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lady Blackbird: Your lightning worked, it seems. There's a big hole in the window of your cell door, and the security cameras are out. Are you hesitant to show what you're capable of, or are you thinking of using everything you've got to blow the cell door to pieces and strike the guards down where they stand? How do you feel about the others possibly figuring out that you're a highborn stormblood? Do you worry about the others abilities to defend themselves?

Naomi: You're moving towards Cyrus's cell. Do you believe he can help you deal with the opposition better than the others? Did/do you know about Natasha's powers? How do you feel about the mechanic, Kale Arkam, now? Are you worried about protecting Natasha? How do you feel about being locked in an Imperial cell, and how do you feel about breaking out?

Cyrus: It appears your passengers haven't told you everything about themselves. How does this change how you see them, and the mission? It's hard to tell what's going on exactly, but it looks like you are breaking out. If it's successful, what will you do once your cell door is opened? Will you take command? Are you worried about Kale, or Natasha?

Kale: You're in your cell with an unconscious guard, and you not only have your pocket knife back, but also the keys and a pistol. It looks like your plan is working; what's next? How do you feel about taking initiative? Do you feel bad about hurting the guards, or do you like attacking imperials?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Continuing form my previous aborted post, so some repetition.

Kale heard the door slam shut behind him. Oh crap he thought, I was so close. He listened carefully... She didn't lock it!
Well then, I can at least try to get these keys to someone who needs them more than I do.

He moved quietly to the door just as Natasha's last bolt zapped the camera. Well, well, well, the Cap'n didn't tell him that. Not surprisingly, really, he does tend to keep things to himself. Naomi was obviously tough and capable, you could tell by looking at her. But it appeared that the aloof one had some talents as well.

The flash of light was brief, but enough to let him see the top of the guard's head as she leans against the door to keep it closed, and to tell him that Natasha's window was broken. Obvious, really, since glass isn't a particularly good electrical conductor. That's one less thing to get in the way...

Kale Shatters his window, spraying glass all over the guard. He bounces the keys in his hand to test their weight, then throws them into Natasha's cell.

1 + 1 (burglar) + 3 (dextrous, darkness, perceptive) + 1 (pool) 6d6c[4] = (4, 6, 3, 6, 6, 3) = 4

Kale belatedly realises that it isn't as dark as it should be, and refocuses his concentration.

I'm assuming that the Shatter is automatic and I'm only making the roll for the throw. I can't mix the spell rolls with other things, anyway. If I need to make one, it will just be 3 dice: 1 + 1 (petty sorcery) + 1 (shatter spell).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 655196. Cringing Dragon
  • 6d6c[4] =
  • (4, 6, 3, 6, 6, 3) =
  • 4
  • 1 + 1 (burglar) + 3 (dextrous, darkness, perceptive) + 1 (pool)
  • Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:07 am
Jack van Riel
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Although he has to use his left hand, Kale throws the keys across the hallway towards Natasha with perfect aim, who deftly catches them just before it becomes too dark to see. The guard holding the cell door closed shrieks and reflexively ducks as she's showered with glass and sees something metallic flying over her head, giving Kale an opportunity to give the door a firm shove, and wedge his foot in the opening.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that was better than expected. I'll wait for the others to do something before I continue.

I've got my foot in the door... never been twenty one before...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... if time allows, just one more minor action... if I was thinking right I should have included this with the previous Shatter (Kale lets out a piercing shriek and all the glass in the immediate vicinity shatters...), but I thought of that too late

When is a door not a door? When it's ajar! Furthermore, something's afoot. Kale cautiously reaches out the door... at maximum stretch he can just feel the glass of the window to the next cell. He's not sure he's got the energy for another spell so soon... but it's for the Cap'n!

1 + 1 (petty sorcery) + 1 (shatter spell) 3d6c[4] = (5, 1, 5) = 2

"What next, boss?"
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 655349. Cringing Dragon
  • 3d6c[4] =
  • (5, 1, 5) =
  • 2
  • 1 + 1 (petty sorcery) + 1 (shatter spell)
  • Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:00 pm
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
By Meow Command!
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lady Blackbird suddenly finds herself with a shattered window and a set of keys, and a renewed darkness. The guard closest to the door is occupied by the First Mate, but she knows there are others around, so she very quietly slips her arm through the window to unlock the door, hoping the sounds won't draw any attention.

Now where to? First to find Naomi...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack van Riel
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Cringing Dragon previously rolled 3d6c[4] = (5, 1, 5) = 2 (1 + 1 (petty sorcery) + 1 (shatter spell))
Risky! But a 2 is enough to succeed in shattering the window, and also just enough to give Cyrus some minor nicks on his face from the exploding glass, but have the shards of glass miss his eyes, and cause Naomi to softly swear, but not betray her position at Cyrus's door.

You can now all speak to and hear each other, although in the dark it's hard to tell what's going on.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
purplewurple wrote:
...although in the dark it's hard to tell what's going on.

But Kale likes the dark!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fahl
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
No, I can't tell you....it's a secret.
badge
Mudflaps
Avatar
mb
Naomi took a step towards the captain's cell when she heard the glass shatter behind her Natasha? and a slight metallic jangling keys? She stopped, pressed herself against the corridor wall and cocked her head toward the sound of the shattered glass.

There was the sound of fabric on metal followed by the barely audible click as the lock mechanism engaged.

She's out. Did she do that? Is Kale helping her? Both of them maybe more than they seem. We need to get together and take out the guards quietly and quickly. Command has to know something is wrong down here. There will be more guards soon. I need to get to Kale and Natasha and keep them under control...keep the variables down. No more surprises.

Naomi turned and crept back towards Natasha's cell, hoping to get to her before she stepped out of the cell and into trouble.

She might have some tricks up her sleeve, but a fighter she is not.

She began making her way as quickly as she could while remaining silent and unseen. She heard the captain's cell window shatter.

Kale?!? What are you doing? Oh well, Cyrus is on his own. Hope he can handle that marine until I get there.

Hiding in the noise of shattered glass of the captain's cell, Naomi was able to make it to Natasha's door in one quick dash. She pressed her body against the door to prevent Natasha from pushing the door open. She reached up, feeling for Natasha's hand working the door latch. She grabbed it squeezed once and let go. She felt Natasha's hand retreat through the window.

Time to take out these civie guards. Keep calm. Disable and disarm, don't kill. Maybe they can answer some questions.

Naomi stands up and moves toward the guard standing in front of Kale's cell.

I will roll to disable and disarm the civvie guard in front of Kale's cell. You can roll for me. Base + Pit-fighter + Combat Tested + Brutal + Living Weapon + Fast + Hard + 1 Pool(total of 8 dice). If I miscalculated the number of dice, feel free to change as appropriate.

If this works, I will open both Kale's and Natasha's door and have Natasha bind the two incapacitated guards while Kale and I advance on the Marine and try to help free the Captain.

If we are in trouble and time permits, I'd ask for a refresh scene to get my dice pool back up. Any of you can write my actions through the attempt to free Cyrus. Jack can roll for me as needed.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack van Riel
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You can roll yourself, if you remember how. But I'll do it in this case. I don't completely agree on your tags, though, since the obstacle here isn't so much defeating the guard (Naomi should have no problem whatsoever winning a fight against a distracted civilian in the dark, probably with her back to Naomi), but getting her quickly disabled and disarmed, in the dark. So tags like "Brutal" don't apply here. But you have a different trait, that might be more appropriate. Since you asked for a refresh scene, I'll use enough dice from your pool to get you to the 8 dice you mentioned.

Base+Bodyguard+Awareness+Threats+Disarm+Restrain+2(pool) = 8d6c[4] 8d6c[4] = (2, 5, 3, 5, 3, 4, 5, 6) = 5

Alright, that's a flawless execution. Naomi twists both the guard's arms behind her back, takes her wrists in her left hand in an iron grip, and removes the pistol from its holster with her right. Naomi can just make out Lady Blackbird in the dim light as she quietly steps out of her cell, and she hands Natasha the pistol. She is a better shot than Naomi.

Naomi wheels the guard around; in case the officer decides to fire his gun in the dark he will hit the guard, not her. It also gives Kale opportunity to get the door of his cell open. Lady Blackbird presses the pistol against the guard's ribs as she forces the guard into Kale's cell.

Kale and Naomi advance towards Cyrus's cell. You can't see in the dark what the officer is doing, but you can hear him shouting:

"What are you standing there for? Call for security, now! And tell them we have witchbloods in here! Move!"

More questions tomorrow. Who wants to have a refreshment scene with Naomi, after this scene?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 657185. purplewurple
  • 8d6c[4] =
  • (2, 5, 3, 5, 3, 4, 5, 6) =
  • 5
  • Base+Bodyguard+Awareness+Threats+Disarm+Restrain+2(pool) = 8d6c[4]
  • Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:31 pm
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Very quick post, no time for story mode... and I see that purple had the same thought I did...

Kale hisses to Naomi and Natasha "Why bother tying them up, throw her in my cell and Natasha can lock the door, then let Cyrus out." Kale then passes his gun to Cyrus. "Cover us". Even with the nuisance of shooting through the window, the cap'n's a better shot than Kale.

Kale would also like a refreshment as soon as it's practical. He'll use all his remaining dice on the scuffle with the guard and officer, assuming that's about to happen.

Edit: just tidied up the formatting.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cringing Dracolich
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Adding a bit more now that I'm on the train.

After a pause to let the others catch up...
"Let's have a little light on the subject "
Kale concentrates, and reduces the darkness so that it's just covering the corridor near the cells. The officer and the guard blink in the sudden brightness.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   |