Popular Tags: [View All]
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
Defender of the Grid! "I Fight for the Users!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I've been horrible with this. Couldn't remove just the white to slice it up, Photoshop was giving me a fit. Not sure what program you were using but if you could send them in layers where I could've removed the white. Otherwise I can't get the background transparent and maintain the crispness.

Though I may be able to take what your chopping and remove the white around the edges.

Or if these could somehow be made into vector images.

What program were you using?

Again I appologize for my lack of action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn McCarthy
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem - I've just re-sent the original opendoc & SVG files to your email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmb

Thanks, guys! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mulligans wrote:

Thanks, guys! thumbsup

I have no excuse... I totally dropped the ball on it. I will try to get to this as soon as I can make heads and tails of the changes need to be made I'm currently fighting with the format. Hopefully will have something soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For some odd reason when I tried bringing the SVG into GIMP and InkScape the text was off centered (no idea why, since the images Shawn has shared has it all centered correctly), but since the SVG format is XML it made it really easy to remove the text on the dices.

Once I extract each dice face to its own layer in photoshop, I should be able to get this completed in short order, and 65 or so exports later (with transparency) we should have a set of dice face to use. I'm also going to use what Shawn has above for the width at 40 pixels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't get them to lay out quite right next to each other for the transparency check.... but this will help you get the idea......

Transparency Check wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More fun, this time with a D8

Transparency Check wrote:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I decided to go with 50x50 for pixels. It could be resized to 40x40, but I thought 50x50 looked a bit better.

Should I bother making white wolf coloration on the d10s? I think most WW games are 7+ for success if memory serves me correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn McCarthy
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lazy me says nahhhhhh, anyone looking for WW successes can use Nd10count7+ 10d10c[7] = (4, 5, 8, 4, 10, 10, 6, 8, 1, 2) = 4 formatting and then throw the flag in to display the dice if they care.

Also - just checking: when implemented in the code, will it match the formatting used for displaying deck images?

10kBd[{image;}]
Select 10 cards from a basic frech design deck and return the images for them

so...
10d10[{image;}]
should probably display two things: a) the default numerical result of the roll (usually sum) and b) a list of images in whatever order they were rolled.

Wishlist:
10kBd[{image; ascending;}] / 10kBd[{image; descending;}] to group and sort before displaying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 738607. shawnssica
  • 10d10c[7] =
  • (4, 5, 8, 4, 10, 10, 6, 8, 1, 2) =
  • Nd10count7+
  • Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:44 pm
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished up and sent the proposed images to Dave and Shawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just happy to be here.
mbmbmb
Tyraziel wrote:

Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bernazzani
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I wish to provide legendary service to the RPG community to help grow our hobby and enrich the lives of gamers everywhere.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyraziel wrote:
Images have been submitted to the developers... let's hope they get into the system sooner rather than later!

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  |