Popular Tags: [View All]
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Johnny on the spot.
Microbadge: 2013 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participantMicrobadge: 2017 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participantMicrobadge: I love RPG Geek play by forum games!Microbadge: 2018 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participantMicrobadge: 2019 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participant
adularia25 wrote:
Mulligans wrote:
adularia25 wrote:
Admiral, be honest, you were going to mulch those kittens no matter what we chose!
whistle
I knew it!

Good thing I installed all kittens with lasers! Now just try to stop them!
Actually, they had already been shredded, but I was going to scotch tape back together any of the ones that got adopted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
Microbadge: DreamerMicrobadge: Invisible Sky Fairies - Gaming invisibly since forever.Microbadge: The winter of VGGMicrobadge: I Love FogMicrobadge: 2017 Winter Wonderland Adventure Design contest participant
Mulligans wrote:
adularia25 wrote:
Mulligans wrote:
adularia25 wrote:
Admiral, be honest, you were going to mulch those kittens no matter what we chose!
whistle
I knew it!

Good thing I installed all kittens with lasers! Now just try to stop them!
Actually, they had already been shredded, but I was going to scotch tape back together any of the ones that got adopted.
Someone has time-traveling flip-flops! Someone can go back and save the kitties!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atticus' overly long plan is ready. He shall take over the world or at least make everyone miserable if he fails.

God bless,
Kezle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: I collect meeplesMicrobadge: I support the Women and Gaming communityMicrobadge: Care Bear GamerMicrobadge: Board Games are my whole worldMicrobadge: I love my Gamer Spouse
haha, kittens with lasers. I like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
Microbadge: DreamerMicrobadge: Invisible Sky Fairies - Gaming invisibly since forever.Microbadge: The winter of VGGMicrobadge: I Love FogMicrobadge: 2017 Winter Wonderland Adventure Design contest participant
*sniff* So close to the end...

I'm going to miss you crazy villains. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victoria Maderna
Spain
Oviedo
Asturias
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: FeminismMicrobadge: I love RPG Geek play by forum games!Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Terry Pratchett fanMicrobadge: N. C. Wyeth fan
The Professor's final counterplan has been laid out. Now it's all up to the minions...
Choose wisely! sauron

And I'm gonna miss you all too! cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: I collect meeplesMicrobadge: I support the Women and Gaming communityMicrobadge: Care Bear GamerMicrobadge: Board Games are my whole worldMicrobadge: I love my Gamer Spouse
me too! soblue This has been so much fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Johnny on the spot.
Microbadge: 2013 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participantMicrobadge: 2017 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participantMicrobadge: I love RPG Geek play by forum games!Microbadge: 2018 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participantMicrobadge: 2019 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participant

It was really fun, and one couldn't have asked for a better group of Evil Masterminds!

Special thanks to Kezle for keeping all us ducks in line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
External image

(Kezle, is, of course, the cat. )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm glad everyone has had fun, I know I have!

God bless,
Kezle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adularia25 wrote:
External image
I love the way some of the ducks have devil horns, very suiting for a game about evil masterminds

God bless,
Kezle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
But of course! I really had to search to find that too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Awesome pic!

And yes, thank you Kezle for running such an awesome game and keeping us in line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Johnny on the spot.
SilvaShado wrote:
Awesome pic!

Well, that cat ain't shredded. So it can't be all that awesome. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bavo T.
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I got stained with the Love for Life!Microbadge: The Geek Die Roller Hates MeMicrobadge: I am the Disturbance!Microbadge: "Havin a tea partay drinkin' mah teeea!"Microbadge: Belgian beer fan
Boom! And that's the end of it! Good game gentlemen (and ladies)! I loved it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well that roll could have been better. Looks like Atticus will not find himself Grand Emperor of the Universe any time soon . Thanks to all you lads for playing, it has been great fun! I haven't done much, just explained a few rules.

But don't count your chickens (or in this case ducks) before they hatch. After all we still have scoring yet to come devil

God bless,
Kezle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
I must say, I'm glad I asked you to run this Kezle! And I'm even happier you accepted!

Indeed - it's not quite over yet, ah, but we can plan ahead! Perhaps we won't have a sequel yet... but I can imagine our minions getting together in the future, perhaps next year, after they have grown into their mad villain(ess) powers. Then we shall try yet again to show one and other up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Indeed! I wouldn't have thought to try doing it if it had not been on your Microbadge: 2014 RPGG challenge: play five RPGs you have never played before participant list so I'm glad too! I can certainly see another bout to determine a new conqueror of the universe sometime in the future. After all, every good mastermind and/or minion needs some sweet sweet revenge at some point

God bless,
Kezle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victoria Maderna
Spain
Oviedo
Asturias
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: FeminismMicrobadge: I love RPG Geek play by forum games!Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Terry Pratchett fanMicrobadge: N. C. Wyeth fan
My roll was actually worse... But I have prevailed, thanks to the minions!

This was a totally awesome game, everyone! I'm glad I decided to sign up, and I'd definitely be up for another one in the future! Or one of those other evil genius games Carrie threatened to run... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bavo T.
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I got stained with the Love for Life!Microbadge: The Geek Die Roller Hates MeMicrobadge: I am the Disturbance!Microbadge: "Havin a tea partay drinkin' mah teeea!"Microbadge: Belgian beer fan
It was fun! Simple, direct, interesting! And I'm really curious how well we'll need to bribe Carrie for those games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
I accept most forms of doughnuts... though I tend to be picky about my chocolate... if you are wanting to know what type of bribes I'll accept...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'd definitely play this again, though I really need to get in some new games so I can also complete the challenge.

Can't wait to see how scoring turns out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So close but in the end Atticus is foiled again! I'll do a quick double check to make sure my record keeping is correct and then get down to scoring.

God bless,
Kezle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So here is the final rundown for the various masterminds' accomplishments:

Kitty-U
Projects: Gigantic Bottle of Bubble Bath, Glittering Cloak of Insatiable Envy
Plans Foiled: 1

Herr Doktor Verketzerung
Projects: Interstellar Travel Agency

Professor Aldus Wormcrumpet
Projects: Hypno Hoverboard, 2000 Mispelled Dikshunaryes

Angel McTentacle
Projects: A little red wagon, Constructo-Mech
Plans Foiled: 2

Admiral Snackbar
Projects: Banana Split Explosion, Russian Nuclear Submarine

Grand Emperor Atticus
Projects: Caribbean Cruise Ship
Plans Foiled: 2

Now for the scoring!

God bless,
Kezle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
But first, MINIONS! (You didn't think we were going to get straight into the masterminds, did you? No, we have to ramp the suspense).

Ivan Bigheadious has an abysmal 6 tools in his belt.

Hector √úmlaut Sehrlaut and Student Elspeth McCreepy have both clawed their way to a more impressive 7.

Cirrus Fun stands laughing like a maniac with his 10 tool belt items, thinking perhaps he has earned enough.

But what is this... we seem to have a tie! Towering over their fellow minions in triumph with a total 22 tool belt items between them, Dingbat and BiteSize seize the day. How they manage to haul their bursting tool belts full of 11 gadgets each we shall never know.

Acceptance speeches (and possibly deposing of their masterminds) shall take place in the IC thread shortly. But first, the moment you have all been waiting for, Mastermind ranking!

God bless,
Kezle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [13] |