Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
188 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] | 

Home Made / Homebrew Rules + Adventures» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Restoration of Lardragel - IC thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: PbF_Started_2014 [+] 2014 [+] [View All]
Enkeldopp Faffepan
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Enkeldopp wrote:
[Story Introduction]: The Innkeepers Speech

You are sitting down for a moment at The Old Plank, the biggest inn in Lumberlack but also a restaurant and drinking house. The innkeeper starts to talk and you realize he is talking to you. From the other guests sympathetic looks you get the feeling that he gives the same speech to everyone today.

"The year, as the Lardragel elves count, is 135 after the Withdrawal. Withdrawal. Ha! That implies a dignified retreat. What really happened was that they fled. Scared for their lives. Then again, who wouldn't? First their city was invaded by monstrous moths. Then the invasion spread to the entire forest, leaving no place familiar to cling to. They were forced out to human lands where trees is seen as something to cut down and sell in large quantities."

"They used to be shepards of the forest and perfectors of the noble arts. Now they had to work as herders of swine and whatever else that needed to be done."

He leans in while cleaning some mugs.

"Not that it didn't affect us 'simple humans'. We had a bolstering town. We exported wood you see. And there was plenty of it. That is until the moths came. Well, the wood was still there. They only ate the leaves and the elves. But noone wanted to buy wood that might contain eggs from those blasted moths and risk contaminating an even bigger area."

He slams his fist into the bar.

"So our whole industry stopped. People moved to other places where jobs could be found. Our proud town of Sawton was renamed Lumberlack. Meanwhile elves streamed out of the forest and sought refuge here. Round up any ten men in this town and I bet you that at least four of them is elves." Glaring at a family of elves trying to enjoy a meal he adds. "That goes for the women and children too by the the way."

He nods to himself as if what he said was profound then he returns to his speech with full force and an aggrevated voice.

"But have you heard? Now they plan to retake their precious city. Lardragel. They even made a council and everything. Started hiring capable men, women and other things to fight whatever has taken over their city since the moths left. Or even the moths themselves if they are still there. I wonder who would be willing to take that job when they couldnt even gather enough of their own kin to do it."


Satisfied with himself he looks around to find someone new to talk to. Unless you engage him in conversation he will soon pester someone else.

Of course you have heard about the plan to retake Lardragel. In fact, you are one of those that has been hired by the Council of Restoration (or Patana Ra Osh in elvish). The word of hire has gone out to the surrounding area. At least to the places in wich elves have settled but who knows how far rumor has traveled. The council promises good pay for a dangerous job. The expedition will leave town tomorrow morning. You have been asked to be ready for departure at sunrise.

You are not necessarily all here at the same time of the day. The innkeeper does indeed give the same speech over and over if he can find at least one ear that hasn't heard it already. The Old Plank is the biggest inn in Lumberlack but there are two others. One regular but a bit smaller inn run by an elf. The other is a small elven guesthouse. Expensive but promising an authentic elven experience.

The elves have been working like ants for the better part of the night. Carts have been parked on the road where it exits Lumberlack towards the woods and they have been packed with supplies. Renradil, a middle aged elven man and one of the council representatives that hired you, has overseen the process and double checked everything. When the sun sends its first rays across the sky but before it can actually be seen, two other councilmembers arrive. After a brief chat Renradil hands them the figurative reins and goes home to sleep.
While the sun slowly announces itself the preparation team is replaced by the elves that are coming along on the expedition. None of them trained for combat but all willing to do what they can with the skills they have.

As they strap horses to the carts the sun breaks the horizon. Morning is officially here.

OOC:
You were asked by the council to meet up with them at sunrise. That time has come. Have you been here all night, did you just get here right on time or are you still sleeping? Describe your night, eventual preparations and arrival (unless you are late) to the meeting spot.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Being part ogre, Bog 'Runn is a night being. He naturally arrived early to the event, eager to prove himself, and has been lending his strength to packing the wagons.

He is looked up at with a bit of fear & revulsion by the elves, who know exactly what his background is without being told. He tries to ignore the glares and dirty glances, but all told, by the end of the exercise his limit was being tested...

When the time comes to leave, he elects to take up a position in front of the wagons, though he can feel the burning stares of the elves in his back. He sighs heavily, all he can do is prove to them that he is one of the good guys.

Loading his meat sack full of meats, he places it in the first cart, then takes up the lead at the head of the wagons. He avoids their gaze. Only time will change how they feel about him.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enkeldopp Faffepan
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Faltibar:
Faltibar throws his bloody apron in the trash behind the butchers shop. There should be enough fresh meat for the new butcher to sell today. He grabs his bag, throws it over his back and heads out to the meeting spot. It's getting light. He should arrive just in time.

Bog 'Runn:
Some of the elves freak out when you arrive but noone dares to deny the help you are giving them. Having only heard rumors about ogres they assume that you are one and they do what they can to avoid getting eaten. Mostly by keeping an arms length away from you whenever they can without abandoning their work. Renradil gives you a nod when you arrive and an appriecative smile when you help with the loading but he is to busy to greet you properly.

After you have loaded your meats and taken place at the front you hear a voice behind your back. "Hey." There stands an elven woman with a hard face. You dont recognise her so she must have just arrived. "Im guessing you are one of the hired help. You should speak to Andana." She points towards the third and last wagon. Behind it you can see a couple of people. Andana, a young elven woman and Badarill, an elderly, balding but long haired elven man. The ones that together with Renradil decided to hire you. A cyclop just arrives and puts his bag down on the ground.

She is about to turn away when she stop and adds "You're welcome to come back up front after your briefing if you want to."
5 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friendly Fire
msg tools
Avatar
Ghuan arrived before the elves even started preparing. She hid in the shadows as the night progressed, hoping to overhear some valuable information. As she believes the elves can't be trusted she were sure they had left something out when they described the mission to her.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bog 'Runn hesitates in shock at the politeness of the elfling. He expected only sneers and hateful comments. He smiles at her and gives her thanks, then walks quickly to the end of the wagon train.

When he arrives, he eyes the cyclops up and down, wondering if there would be a problem between the two? After all, they both were technically giant kin.

He then looks to the elves, curious as to what else there could be to talk about? He was here to smash heads and get back what was important to the elves...what else was there?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mostly Harmless
msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Frey is still rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she stumbles towards the meeting place, leaning on her staff.

Last time I pull an allnighter 'fore a journey. It was a crappy library anyway. You'd think with all the elves they'd have something a little better.

Notes and scribbles from her night in the library gathering what tales and stories she could about the city and the moths who invaded it fall out of the sack slung over her shoulder as she walks down the line of wagons. She snatches up the loose sheets before they can fly far and stuffs them unceremoniously back into her bag. She'd sort them out later, she was far too tired to bother now.

Eyeing the lines of elves keenly she lets their voices and snatches of conversation wash over her. Feeling better and more alert, she sets her short staff to hang across her back with her sack and sets off down the wagon trail to where two tall forms stand out amongst the rest. Two non-elves, surely they must be fellow volunteers. A briefing perhaps? Then that was where she would go.

Pushing her way into the group she nods to the cyclops who is already there and the other tall humanoid who reminds her of pictures she once saw of an ogre. Not dissuaded by how the others tower over her, Frey wastes no time in cutting to the chase and addressing the elves who seem to be in charge.

"I'm here, what's the situation?"
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sumukha has been traveling hard across the land to reach Lumberlack. While he has been flightless for years, he still misjudges the amount of time it would take him to walk to a location. Though he still manages to arrive a day before the meeting with the council. He does not stay in town.

Sumukha would have preferred to stay in a forest, but the town is aptly named. Finding the most defensible spot among the open ground, he camps outside the town for a night.

Like a true hawk, Sumukha sleeps through the night and awakens at the first light of false dawn rising over the horizon. He gets up and goes through his morning training exercises. Once he is done he eats a breakfast that is nutritious but lacking in flavor. Only then does he go to join the group that is gathering.

He does not talk, instead preferring to watch and see how the dynamics play out. He takes note of those who talk, where people stand, and looms behind the rest.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enkeldopp Faffepan
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Ghuan:
The elves arrive around midnight. The lights at the Old Plank is still burning when they roll the wagons out but over here it's dark. The lanterns they hang on the carts light up the area nicely. Enough to see what they're working on. Not nearly enough to chase the shadows away. You manage to stay hidden the entire night.

It's hard to say if you uncovered any valuable or important information but you do catch some interesting conversations from the shadows.

"There's been strange people in town lately."
"You mean the gray? I heard she was back in town."
"No. Stranger."
"Like that guy?"
Points at the arriving half-ogre.
Elves freak out and stops talking for a while.

After a while they get somewhat used to the half-ogre and relax a bit. Another elf approaches. "Strange folks huh? Earlier this evening i saw a bird that walked like a man and had four arms."
The others look at him with disbelief. "Where?"
"At the Old Plank."
"Of course it was at the Old Plank. You didn't see anything. You were drunk."
"No I schwear."
"You're still drunk."

Renradil catches the commotion and walks up to them, "Anything wrong?"
"He's drunk."
Renradil shakes his head. "Go home Vaba."
"But I saw..."
"You smell."
The drunk elf, apparently named Vaba hangs his head and walks away. From your spot on the roof you can see that he is not walking home, unless he lives at the Old Plank

--

Two elves takes a short break after loading some heavy sacks on the wagon in the middle.
"Did you hear the innkeepers speech today?"
"Yeah. More than once."
"You'd think he would be happy at the the thought of getting rid of the elves and getting the woods cleaned out at the same time."
"Some people..."

They both shake their head and goes back to work.

--

When Andana and Badarill has arrived some elves whisper to each other as they prepare to go home.
"Why did they put someone so young in charge?"
"I heard she's a witch."
"A witch?"
"Yea. She can read your mind."
"And you tell me that now?"

The nervous elf hurries his steps and keeps his eyes on the ground as he passes the council members. The others laugh at him as he scurries away.


OOC:
Don't worry. I have not forgotten the rest of you. Just posting as I'm finishing up each one. Now I'm off to bed. More will come tomorrow.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enkeldopp Faffepan
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Frey:
As you noticed there was very little of worth in the library. Almost a shame to call it that. A room with some bookshelves would be more fitting. Most of the books were manuals on how to handle and repair lumbering equipment. You're lucky that the shelves were at least filled with books and not planks. Not much of elven literature have made it in here. You would expect more of the large elven population but it seems like they have been to busy trying to earn their place and daily meal in a for them foreign town.

That said, you do find some relevant pieces of information about the city.
Ample, the forest you are about to visit is in the elven tounge known as Esselro, meaning the blessed forest. And most blessed was Lardragel. It is said, at least among elves of the forest, that it was there they were created and placed by their goddess Vavilan.

No books contain anything about the moths but you manage to find an old leather folder thick with notes. It seems to be research notes for a book that never got finished. Or at least not put up on these shelves. Some parts is about the moths.

When the first moths came as a large cloud booming with the sound of a thousand fluttering wings it scared most. They darkened the sky where they flew. When they reached Lardragel they lowered around it.

With bodies the lenght of an arm and wingspan the length of three even one of them could have been frightening. Beeing surrounded by a huge swarm of them many an elf panicked. But the moths weren't attacking. They were looking for a home. One after another they choose a tree, or in some cases a large bush, and sat down. After a while they began to lay their eggs. Then they fluttered around their choosen spot for a few days before they died.

In the lull that followed it was discussed whether to destroy the eggs or not. Sure, the moths were frightening at first but no harm was done. It was decided that they should be left alone when possible. If they were sure to cause problems they could be moved or destroyed. Several fruit trees and berry bushes were cleared out,

And so the eggs hatched into countless amounts of larvae. Almost immediately the infected trees were encased in silky webbing. When the larvae had spun their cocoon around their birthplace they began to eat. You could see from the outside the constant wriggling under the mesh. It became obvious very quickly that they would be a threat to the forest. If every larvae was given the chance to become a moth and produce the same amount of offspring it would soon be epidemic.

So the elves tried to stop them. They went out to an infested tree and cut open the gray silken skin of the cocoon. Out spilled the larvae. It was assmed that they would be helpless without their protective webbing. That was not the case. Their crawl was not slow and aimless. They did not scamper to the nearest bit of green. They were in the middle of their feeding frenzy and to them the soft flesh of elves was just as good a food as any leaf.

The survivors fled to warn their brethren. Some thought that they could fend of any invasion, be it man or insect, from within Lardragel. The rest left for safer parts of the forest. Those that stayed was never heard from again. Those that fled could not stop fleeing. Soon all those larvae became moths themselves and laid their own eggs. Within a few cycles the entire forest was covered.

OOC:
Freys question will be adressed in a later post. As in the regular monday post. These are just bonus posts. Have a nice day.
5 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bifford "Bring back Ernie" (Sam)
England
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.seaxeandsorcery.co.uk
badge
Bifford the Youngest
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Centantrus trotted along the road towards where they had been bid to meet. Any moment now the sun would break over the horizon to set the world ablaze. She took one last look at the morning star, shining bright in the heavens despite the lightening sky.

As the centaur got close enough to make out the details of those in the wagontrain the sun crested the horizon directly behind her and the light shone intensely through her deep, rich, flowing red hair. She expected that to anyone in that crowd watching the sight would be quite spectacular, but she was not a vain person and so the thought was dismissed as quickly as it was entertained.

Entering the crowd, and with the added height afforded her by her half horse, half human stature she saw an ogre and some other people milling around near the back of the caravan. They were obvious by dint of not being elvish and so she guessed they must be other hired folk up for adventure and to create stories of their own.

Centantrus walked over to them but lingered on the periphery until she was noticed and beckoned forward.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enkeldopp Faffepan
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Sumukha:
The most defensive, and still unoccupied, structure you can find is a huge tree stump. It's sawed flat about waist high but wide as a small house. The tree itself must have been giant. Next to one of its larger roots you are hidden from most angles as long as you sit or lie down.

When you wake up, a pair of falcons, glimmering red like dark copper, greets you with a screech. They circle above you for a while to assess if you are a threat or not. When they feel secure they begin their morning hunt.

As you finish your exercise there is a thump as a rodent hits the ground not far from you. It looks like a rabbit the size of a fist. It also looks twice dead. Once from the falcons claw and once from the fall. Maybe it's a peace offering.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sumukha takes the rabbit, and looks to the sky. He watches the falcons and nods. One does not simply ignore an offering, no matter what source.

Placing the rabbit on a bit of wooden stump he uses one of his katara to cut off the left hind leg of the rabbit. He holds the leg up in the air so the falcons see it, then places it back on the stump. A message back to the falcons that he understands, and respects their offering.

The rest of the rabbit he deftly skins and dismembers, preparing to smoke it, so that it could keep and be used along the road later. Then he remembers that he has a meeting.

Sumukha does not want to leave the smoking rabbit - nor is he foolish enough to leave a fire unattended in the middle of the dry, clear-cut land.

Compromising with himself, he takes the tiny rabbit and fully cooks it. He will eat it in route to the meeting. That way it is not wasted.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friendly Fire
msg tools
Avatar
Ghuan sneaks down from the roof she has been hiding on during the night and walks over to the group of misfits she sees by one of the carts. By the looks of it this is where she belongs.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enkeldopp Faffepan
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Bog 'Runn:
For the briefest of moments you catch the cyclops tensing up when he sees you. Before you can blink he relaxes, or forces himself to look relaxed. He gives you a short one-eyed inspection before getting interrupted by the sudden appearance of a small girl with dark skin and spiky white hair.

Frey:
Badarill seems startled at Freys direct approach.
"Well, the situation right now is that we're waiting for everyone to show up. We hired, lets see...", he fumbles with a bunch of papers in his hands until Andana fills in, "six". "...yes six people." He looks up to count you while he speaks. "And you are indeed just three." His gaze shifts to something behind you. "Ah. Now you are four."

Sumukha:
"Hello. Splendid! I was afraid that I had dreamt that we hired you. A real garuda joining our cause." He looks around to make sure that everyone else is as impressed and baffled as he is. "Have you already won your own war?" There is only curiosity in his voice.
It seems that Badarill is doing the talking, or rambling. Except the small blue girl the group is waiting for someone else to speak up or take action.

Centantrus:
At least three elves fall momentarily in love with you when you appear just as the morning sun explodes behind your back. When they realise, without the sun in their eyes, that you are not a woman on a horse but a centaur they are left confused by their emotions. Many more hands stop working for a moment at the sight of your entrance.

When you get closer you can hear the voice of Badarill as he leans in to Andana. "Should we send someone to look among the horses?" He does not notice that Andana gives him a stern look. Instead he looks up and sees you where you stopped. He waves you forward. "Come! We're over here!."

Ghuan:
Misfits might be the right word. This expedition must be a magnet for strange and here you are. It takes a while for Badarill to notice you. When he does it looks like he wish he hadn't "Oh. Hey. It's the half... It's you." Then he shines up. "That means we have everyone here."

All:
Badarill raises his voice to show that he now speaks to all of you. "Welcome everyone. Thank you for helping us with our important cause. With you on this important expedition you will have Andana", she gives a slight bow, "as a representative for the council." He takes half a step back to give her room and she takes it.

"You know what you signed up for. For the first time in well over a century it looks like we have a chance to reclaim our city from the monsters that took it. That was the place our people were born. Now none of us has even seen it. We have gotten used to live among men. Nothing wrong with them but the forest is our true home. Lardragel used to be the pride of elves. It is time for us to be proud again."

The elves has gathered around you, first out of curiosity of the strangers and then drawn by Andanas voice. They cheer when she finishes her speech. When they start to disperse the hard faced elven woman comes up to Andana. "We are ready to leave."
Andana nods, then faces you. "Then lets leave. We have made room on the wagon in the middle for you so please take a seat. Unless you have other preferences of course."

Badarill shakes Andanas hand and whispers his goodbyes. "Dont forget to keep in touch."

OOC:
I would recommend that you not only read your own section but everyones so that you dont miss things that happen around you.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
"Hello. Splendid! I was afraid that I had dreamt that we hired you. A real garuda joining our cause." He looks around to make sure that everyone else is as impressed and baffled as he is. "Have you already won your own war?"
"They could afford to spare me." Sumukha says in clipped tones, snapping his beak shut. It is a sore topic with him, and one he does not wish to discuss, however "good" the speaker's intentions.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enkeldopp Faffepan
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Sumukha:
"How lucky for us." He is oblivious to the tone of your voice.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"Indeed." Sumukha deadpans.

He is lucky no one can read his expression well. Having a hawk-like head was useful for hiding any and all emotions. And his eyes revealed nothing of his true feelings.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there only ONE wagon? I thought there were several?

Bog 'Runn looks around and sees different reactions to him ranging from disgust to fear to outright curiosity. He listens to the speech and smiles at the energy it seems to transfer to the crowd and the hired "muscle".

Bog then walks up to the front of the wagon and waits to get in until everyone else has loaded up.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enkeldopp Faffepan
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
There are three wagons. They have made room for the hired help on the middle one.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I ask that kind elfling who spoke to me first, if it is okay if I can ride on the first wagon? I explain that if we are ambushed on the road, it will take too long for us to get from the middle wagon to the front.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bifford "Bring back Ernie" (Sam)
England
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.seaxeandsorcery.co.uk
badge
Bifford the Youngest
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Centantrus takes up position next to the wagon with her comrades in. Close enough to hear any talk from inside, but far enough away to not risk the wheels running over her hooves or the dust to blow in her face.

So far she has said not a word to anyone, and no one has spoken to her. And that's just fine.

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mostly Harmless
msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Frey doesn't pay the elf's speech much mind as she instead sizes up her fellow volunteers. The Bird guy looks touchy, elf-y one is silent, the centaur and giant human or whatever he is don't seem too bad though. With that in mind she wanders over to the wagons where the elves and the rest of her traveling companions are congregating now that the 'meeting' is dispersed.

"So who are you?" Frey asks, abruptly turning to face the Centaur as she clambers up the side of the wagon with ease and perches on the outside edge to survey the comings and goings. "You know any of the other crazies the elves have collected? We seem to have formed quite the circus." Her grin grows wider as she talks, well aware of the fact that she's just as strange as the others.
5 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sumukha will never walk when other options present themselves. He will take his place in the middle wagon. If he can, he will allow his wings to hang over the side of the wagon, giving them some space.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friendly Fire
msg tools
Avatar
Ghuan rudely snickers during Andanas hole speech and at the end of it she lets out a loud laugh with the comment ”Proud indeed. Proud for not being able to clear this mess yourself?” But no one but the closest seems to hear her as the elves cheers clouds her comment out.

She then notice the half-ogres request to ride in the first wagon. ”Someone sure does think a lot of himself! I bet he's not smart enough to understand what to fight in that situation anyway, stupid beast...” She thinks to herself. ”I better stay close to him so he doesn't end up getting me killed.”

Ghuan walks up to the elfling and ogre interrupting their conversation. ”I'll ride in the first wagon too. You better warn the other elves if they are afraid to catch my 'drowness'!”
6 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bog smiles down at the little dark elf. "I'd be happy to have the company, welcome aboard." He then climbs onto the wagon, pulling his huge club in after him.

Bog offers his hand to the elves, to assist them up into the wagon, but sadly he doesn't expect them to take it...
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] |