Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stewart actually starts to hyperventilate now. "Tickets! You have to have tickets! I mean, this is my job people. If I don't get you tickets, then I lose my job...and we can't have that!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Porkinator finally manages to stand and looks down at all of the Vinnies crowding the train. "I think I know a way to let us know who is the real Vinnie and who are just imposters..." He reaches into his jacket and produces a huge silver gun, with a pie hooked to the end of it!

Taking aim, he launches a cream pie right at the first Vinnie that he sees... Throw (6)2d6 = (1 + 6) = 7

The pie goes wide and splatters against the wall, right above Captain Cheeses head.

Porkinator, snorts in annoyance, and loads another pie...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 560967. heinrichsteven
  • 2d6 =
  • (1 + 6) =
  • Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 am
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
The brain, all the while aware of what had happened even though it was floating in brain juice somewhere in another chamber of the train, caressed EG's mind with its thoughts. It attempted to wake EG up.

Telepathy (8) = 2d6 = (5 + 4) = 9

But it seemed that EG was beyond consciousness, and would not wake.

Frustrated, the brain sent out waves of energy to animate EG instead.

Telekinesis (9) = 2d6 = (2 + 3) = 5

A very quirky thing occurred then. EG seemed to wake, albeit characterised by unnatural and jerky actions - the arm with a stump lifted itself up, followed by the other unininjured arm, and then EG seemed to sit up, and then struggled to stand but finally did, although his head was still slumped and asleep!

Like a zombie, the brain sent EG over to ED, and attempted to use EG to carry ED up above his head!

Pick up Heavy Thing (6 - using brain's stats instead) = 2d6 = (3 + 5) = 8

ED was too heavy! And the horribly gone wrong scene was now absolutely hilarious, as a jerkily moving, zombie like, snoring body of EG continued to hold ED's thighs, frozen in that position, unable to lift ED up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 560968. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (5 + 4) =
  • Telepathy (8) =
  • Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 am
  • [+]
  • 560969. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (2 + 3) =
  • Telekinesis (9) =
  • Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:01 am
  • [+]
  • 560970. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (3 + 5) =
  • Pick up Heavy Thing (6 - using brain's stats instead) =
  • Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:05 am
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
The cold appletini woke EG, and he fell to the ground on his butt with a big

SPLAAAAAT!

"What happened?" EG mumbled, groggy from being awoken so painfully. Reaching to rub his butt with his right hand, he suddenly realised there remained only a stump!

"My hand!" EG screamed. Then he turned to ED, and in accusatory tone, shouted, ""I'll get you for this, you vile, despicable, creature, you..."

But suddenly, in place of his hand at the stump grew an apple branch, expanding quickly and growing fast to become a tree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Porkinator cocks his gun and takes aim again at one of the Vinnies he can get between the crosshairs and pulls the trigger (throw 6)2d6 = (1 + 5) = 6

KKKKEERRSPLATTTT!!!

The Vinnie is covered in pie cream and he slips and slides and falls to the ground, pulling down two other Vinnies with him!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 563691. heinrichsteven
  • 2d6 =
  • (1 + 5) =
  • Thu Jul 3, 2014 12:30 am
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Porkinator chuckles outloud. "Score 3 hehehe! Okay, who's next?" He looks around the room at the remaining 5 Vinnies and then sees the tree growing out of EG's hand, "Arrrgghh! What the heck is that? He's turning into a tree! Quick...shoot it!" and he does just that, uses his pie launcher gun to fire out a pie at EG.

(Throw 6)2d6 = (3 + 3) = 6

KKKESRRESPLLATT!!!
EG gets a pie right in the kisser!

Pie cream drips off the tip of his nose and ears and branches of his hands!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 563717. heinrichsteven
  • 2d6 =
  • (3 + 3) =
  • Thu Jul 3, 2014 1:19 am
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heinrichsteven wrote:
Stewart actually starts to hyperventilate now. "Tickets! You have to have tickets! I mean, this is my job people. If I don't get you tickets, then I lose my job...and we can't have that!"

Stewart screams, "NO...no plants! I don't have any tickets for plants!"

Stewart forcefully pulls himself off the wall and away from the cheese that is holding him down. He grabs hold of ED and shakes him, "Turn him back into a human!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Like an alien being birthed, the apple tree grew and grew, until its trunk smashed through the roof of the carriage EG was in. The last of it escaped EG's stump, and the tree stood now in full splendour, with Granny Smith apples in their hues of yellow and green.

A very special thing happened then. Out of EG's stump, a luscious red apple grew, twice the size of any yellow or green apple.

EG could only stare at the delicious red, very bewildered as he licked cream pie off his face.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese stares at the tree. Apples are one of his favorite foods. He reaches out and pulls off a green apple. It's shiny and perfect. His eyes grow wide as he takes a bite.

*CRUNCH* *CRUNCH *CHOMP* *CHOMP* *SWALLOW*

"Ah, that was good." Captain Cheese smiles wide. "What a fantastic turn of events. What better way to celebrate Granny's life than with Granny Smith apples!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
Defender of the Grid! "I Fight for the Users!"
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the Vinnies are noticeably angry and they all get really red and start to shake and POP each split into another set of Vinnies, now 16 in total. They all look at each other and nod and say in unison -- Da boss wouldn't really like this now would he????

The noise is so horribly in unison it shatters some of the windows on the train.

Mysteriously and magically all of the Vinnies start jumping into one another and they start growing into one large Vinny! No wait! Vinny's face changes into something totally different and menacing! Vinny has turned into "Da Boss"!!!!!

In a deep dark voice --

Who are dees guys!?!?!?!?!

Vinny.... er.... da boss pulls out his Vinny Gun and lays down some fire --

Shoot Gun (10) 2d6 = (6 + 2) = 8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 564834. Tyraziel
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 2) =
  • Sun Jul 6, 2014 7:21 pm
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hearing gunfire, the brain sighed a sigh that one such as it could sigh. With those guns, everyone's potentially a murderer. First ED, now the vinnies... who next?

Focusing its will on the giant Vinny with the gun, the brain attempted to snatch away the Vinny gun and place it right at the top of the apple tree before it killed anyone.

Telekinesis (9) = 2d6 = (4 + 1) = 5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 564928. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (4 + 1) =
  • Telekinesis (9) =
  • Mon Jul 7, 2014 1:00 am
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
All of a sudden, EG shouted out, "No more guns!!"

He then appeared flustered and embarrassed, the outburst unintended and beyond his control. What in nine hells... who's messing up my head?!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Vinnie that was taking the gun was plucked from the grasp of the "boss" and hovered in mid air, then floated up to the top of the apple tree. A tree that had, by this time, burst through the roof of the train car and whipped in the wind.

The poor Vinnie could barely hold onto the branches for the speed of the train pulling at him.

Suddenly there was a loud SMACK! and a duck Quack! and the Vinnie screaming as he was knocked off the top of the tree to go bouncing along the tracks behind the train!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SilvaShado wrote:
Captain Cheese stares at the tree. Apples are one of his favorite foods. He reaches out and pulls off a green apple. It's shiny and perfect. His eyes grow wide as he takes a bite.

"Ah, that was good." Captain Cheese smiles wide. "What a fantastic turn of events. What better way to celebrate Granny's life than with Granny Smith apples!"

After Capt. Cheese eats the apple, suddenly he starts to bubble and pop all over his skin and little apple fritters start popping out of his skin.

Everyone in the car is overcome by the smell and feels their stomach growl just at the sight of the toasty pastries.

Stewart can't control himself, and he begins eating and eating and eating and soon he is soooo round, that no one can get past him in the train aisle. And yet, he continues to eat! Soon the buttons on his shirt PoP! OfF! one by one by one and ricochet around the train car!

And yet, he can't stop eating...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heinrichsteven wrote:
SilvaShado wrote:

After Capt. Cheese eats the apple, suddenly he starts to bubble and pop all over his skin and little apple fritters start popping out of his skin.

Everyone in the car is overcome by the smell and feels their stomach growl just at the sight of the toasty pastries.

Stewart can't control himself, and he begins eating and eating and eating and soon he is soooo round, that no one can get past him in the train aisle. And yet, he continues to eat! Soon the buttons on his shirt PoP! OfF! one by one by one and ricochet around the train car!

And yet, he can't stop eating...

Da Boss sees apple fritters pop out of the cheese man and leans his head out of the window and barfs all over the side of the train. Now everyone isn't sure if they smell apples or barf!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese is taken by surprise at the apple fritters popping out of him. He grabs one and takes a bite. It's surprisingly good and he finishes it off quickly. But then more apple fritters pop out of him, as if accelerated by the digestion. He grows concerned but is distracted when Ed shouts and so many police officers board the train.

Captain Cheese gasps when he hears Penny is the murderer. "No, not sweet Penny!" Crestfallen, he sits down hard on a chair. And he thought that maybe they could... some day... go for coffee...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
EG interrupted ED and spoke up, "Wait ONE minute! Did you install those cameras before or after the murder? If before, why do I seriously suspect you planned it all to frame Penny? If after, which would be more logical, what evidence do you have to make such an accusation?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Da boss breaks down into an impossible number of infinite vinnys, and they pile on the suspect!

"We don't think you're going anywhere sweetheart! Yeah see, da boss wants to have some werds wit you!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poor Penny is covered with Vinnies, holding down her legs and arms and one grabs hold of her hair and lifts her head. He yells at her to tell them that she killed Granny Toon, but she resists!

"I...Didddn't...Do...it!" and suddenly she changes from normal scrawny Penny into a powerful superhero known as Copper Penny!

Her muscles bulge and she throws all the Vinnies everywhere across the train car. Slowly she turns to Ed and raises her palms towards him and fires out rays from her hands, but several of the Vinnes jump infront of her rays and get zapped turning into Penny Blossom flowers!!!

"Ha-Ha! Falsely accuse me of being the killer! I'll turn you all into flowers!" and she proceeds to do just that with all of the Vinnies, except for one, the main one..."I have a special gift for you!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
EG observed the scene in its entirety, reluctant to act as he did not know for sure Penny was the murderer. He did not want to believe ED, since ED had drawn weapon first, and there was never enough reason for weapons.

Folding his arms, EG leaned by the side of the carriage, humming songs of his favourite season - Christmas!

Somehow, his singing caused a reaction from the clouds in the sky. The north wind blew, the weather turned cold, and then it started to snow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese's jaw drops as Penny changes into a superhero. His heart pounds as he realizes that it could really work out for them. Two superheroes together could make it in the world.

"Penny!" He cries out. "Stop, please don't hurt anyone. You don't have to do this. You can come with me, run away with me. We could go... go... get a cup of coffee, maybe, and talk this out." His smile is hopeful as he reaches out a hand towards her.

Fast Talk (10): 2d6 = (5 + 2) = 7
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 567669. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (5 + 2) =
  • Fast Talk (10):
  • Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:53 pm
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
The snow brought to EG many memories past.

Each snowflake seemed to float by his eye, paused and say hello. Each of them told a tale of its own, of the journey it undertook, from its birth and its flight down from the sky. Each snowflake was unique more than its own shape, as each of them had their own unique tale.

Even as the snowflakes landed on the ground to combine with the other snowflakes into snow, their life journey continued.

Suddenly EG was sad. He walked up to Penny and Captain Cheese. And gave them a hug.

Out of nowwhere, a great big RED heard-shaped balloon floated up from the hugging trio, and flew upward into the sky.

As the balloon went higher and higher, suddenly a single-propeller plane that was white but inscribed with initials "S.H." near its tail struck the balloon, and the sky lit up with colourful fireworks!

BOOM!
BOOOOOMMM!
KAAAABOOOOOOM!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As Vinny takes it all in, he removes the flower from his lapel, walks over to the now empty director's chair, and places it ever so gently down next to the clapperboard. A small tear rolls down his face as a slight sniffle is heard.

Silas McGruff in the backdrop is heard howling as if to warn the heavens a mighty director is coming!

Vinny walks off the set slowly -- "May da boss have mercy on his soul."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese walks over to the director's chair, pulls out a wedge of cheese from himself and places it on the chair. "You, sir, have made me a better cheese than I could ever have been on my own. I owe you a debt that can never be repaid. You are in a special place in my heart, a hole that can never be filled. I will never forget you." He places his hand over a heart-shaped hole in his chest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [6] |