Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
heinrichsteven wrote:
...The Porkinator, staggered backwards, his hands holding him up by holding onto the chair backs. "You...you...y.don't scare me!"...abruptly he trips backwards over a broom that mysteriously moves by itself.

Falling backwards hard, he shakes the entire train car and you hear a great big SQuiSH!! as he sits in a puddle of cheese!
Looking at the hog in a puddle of cheese, EG spoke loudly, addressing the hog first and then everybody too, "Now, piggy, do you yield?!?

Everyone, we should take a step back, before we get creamed-cheesed by the captain.

Why don't we start by looking at the chronological list of events, starting from when granny boarded the train?
"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
Defender of the Grid! "I Fight for the Users!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinny #1 blinks a few times, looks at the new appletini in his hands and looks up. What's the big idea? Seeeeee???? No umbrella? Da boss won't be too happy about dis!

Vinny #1 takes a sip anyway with pinky raised high!

Well, dis is not too bad! Badda bing badda boom! Dis quite simply did just hit da spot! Maybe da boss will like this after all! You gots to give me da recipe see? Maybe we can work out a little favor for you or something, get it got it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
taen wrote:
heinrichsteven wrote:
...The Porkinator, staggered backwards, his hands holding him up by holding onto the chair backs. "You...you...y.don't scare me!"...abruptly he trips backwards over a broom that mysteriously moves by itself.

Falling backwards hard, he shakes the entire train car and you hear a great big SQuiSH!! as he sits in a puddle of cheese!
Looking at the hog in a puddle of cheese, EG spoke loudly, addressing the hog first and then everybody too, "Now, piggy, do you yield?!?

Everyone, we should take a step back, before we get creamed-cheesed by the captain.

Why don't we start by looking at the chronological list of events, starting from when granny boarded the train?
"

The big pig looks at EG and shakes his head. "Why do I get the feeling that I'm being screwed over! I didn't kill Granny Toon and I don't appreciate being accused of it. I also don't appreciate sitting in cheese! It's gettin' in my butt crack now..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Penny comes back into the meal car, sniffling her tears back, and freezes in her steps. "OMG! What happened...where did all this cheese come from?"

She runs over to Granny's corpse, sticking to the floor, everywhere she steps. "You idiots! You've contaminated the murder scene!" She looks around her, causing several people to look away sheepishly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese looks abashedly away from Penny. He mumbles, "Sorry. I got a little upset. I'll try to clean things up."

Never having had the need to clean up after himself, Captain Cheese is a little unsure of how to unstickify everyone. He goes over Penny and Granny and tries to re-attach the sticky cheese to himself.

So not sure if this is even possible, but I'd like to try a combination of his Bind (Melted Cheese) and Stretching abilities to unstick the cheese from everything else and restick it to himself. Let me know if this is even posisble and if so, what kind of roll to do. I could see this a being pretty funny if it doesn't work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
roll the 2d6 for stretching first and then for bind and see what happens!

Like Dick says "This...is...TOON!You just do it and hope it works!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I swear... if I get more covered in cheese!!!! I may have to find nachos!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hide/spot hidden = 2d6 = (2 + 6) = 8
Identify dangerous thing = 2d6 = (6 + 6) = 12

Sensing something was amiss, the Brain sent a signal to EG.

I can't sense quite a few people on this train, but I have reason to believe there is something hidden in this cabin, maybe a murder weapon, maybe the murderer him/her/itself! Look out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 558230. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (2 + 6) =
  • Hide/spot hidden =
  • Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:25 am
  • [+]
  • 558231. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 6) =
  • Identify dangerous thing =
  • Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:25 am
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lol! Of course, I should have remembered that!

Stretching 9: 2d6 = (6 + 3) = 9
Bind (Melted Cheese) 9: 2d6 = (6 + 4) = 10

nachos sound good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 558508. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 3) =
  • Stretching 9:
  • Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:46 pm
  • [+]
  • 558509. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 4) =
  • Bind (Melted Cheese) 9:
  • Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:46 pm
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SilvaShado wrote:
lol! Of course, I should have remembered that!

SilvaShado previously rolled 2d6 = (6 + 3) = 9 (Stretching 9
SilvaShado previously rolled 2d6 = (6 + 4) = 10 (Bind (Melted Cheese) 9

nachos sound good!

You stretch out your arms, legs and head, looking like a huge yellow Gumby doll that got pulled on too much by children STTTTRREEEEEETTCHH!

Vibrating, you start to attract the cheese to yourself, but you vibrate too much and you start to melt all over the floor at the same time you are attracting cheese to yourself.

So much cheese begins to clump to you that you start to look like a huge cheesy snowman! SsslLLLLuuUUURRRPPPP!

Everyone ducks and dives trying to avoid the flying cheese globs!KersPPPLaaTT!! KEERRRSQISHH!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gberdex wrote:
was that last EG meant for me? ED?

I get a little confused to whom each is talking to/about
OOC: EG would be Evil Genius. The brain has an assistant, so I'm playing both. Sorry for the confusion Ed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Face contorted as his bubbling body bulges out, Captain Cheese groans, "I should have known better than to try this..." but then his face perks up, "However, I bet this looks funny! Does anyone have a camera? Pleasae take a picture and post it to Facebook. Gotta let my mom know what a cheese ball I can be! hehehe!" He giggles as his body explodes with more gobs of cheese.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hide (10) - 2d6 = (2 + 6) = 8
Cover Tracks (8) - 2d6 = (3 + 5) = 8

Vinny #1 and #2 disappear, no where to be seen, but there are streaks of cheese heading toward the food car.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 559279. Tyraziel
  • 2d6 =
  • (2 + 6) =
  • Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:04 pm
  • [+]
  • 559280. Tyraziel
  • 2d6 =
  • (3 + 5) =
  • Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:06 pm
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Identify Dangerous Thing (9) = 2d6 = (6 + 2) = 8

EG looks at ED's gun, realising the danger, and remarked, "What is an undercover agent doing with a gun on a party train anyway? Are you really an agent or the murderer masquerading as an agent, 'detective'?"

Fast Talk (10) = 2d6 = (3 + 4) = 7

EG continued, in an attempt to outtalk and confuse ED, "Now, I'm not sure what they teach you at gun school or at the Nancy Drew's club, but you may realise that that thing you are holding could be very dangerous. It could misfire, accidentally or purposefully, and kill another of us. I suggest you put that back in your holster, while I educate you on its use..." And then EG started rambling on about the defensive and offensive uses of guns, the mindsets and psychology of those using it, and what other better weapons could be used in replacement and be equally effective.

OOC: I believe a 'Resist Fast Talk' roll would be in order. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 559875. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 2) =
  • Identify Dangerous Thing (9) =
  • Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:35 am
  • [+]
  • 559876. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (3 + 4) =
  • Fast Talk (10) =
  • Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:37 am
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyraziel wrote:
Hide (10) - Tyraziel previously rolled 2d6 = (2 + 6) = 8
Cover Tracks (8) - Tyraziel previously rolled 2d6 = (3 + 5) = 8

Vinny #1 and #2 disappear, no where to be seen, but there are streaks of cheese heading toward the food car.

Penny calms down once the cheese mess is cleaned up, although she is still breathing heavily. "I can't believe that happened!" She turns to Captain Cheese, who is now more of a Captain Snowman. "Thank you very much for attempting to clean up the mess..."

She looks around quickly, suddenly upset again "What happened to those Vinnie characters? How did they get out of here? They must have had something to do with it!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gberdex wrote:

"*sigh* OK this is getting out of hand. A group of chickens running around without heads would fair better then we have!"

ED takes off his hat, reaches inside and pulls out a shiny police badge and flashes it to the room. Ed dons the hat again, and pulls out a cartoony looking .38 special with a LARGE bullet chamber and gives it a spin before flicking it into place

"Look, I'm really an undercover agent, Detective Eddy Dastardly. From now on, nobody else is leaving till we straighten some things out. Now I need to bring back the Vinnies and I expect you all to be here when I get back!"as Eddy waves his gun casually around.

Eddy moves towards the back of the car and in the direction the vinnies headed

Stewart, who had just pulled himself free of the cheese on the wall, sees the guns and straight passes out! "Oh...a..a..a gun! I'm the conductor, all weapons are supposed to be checked w..w..with me...oooohhhh!" Clunk! he falls backwards and passes out mid fall, then hits the floor heavily...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gberdex wrote:

previously rolled 1d6 + 1d6 = (2) + (3) = 5 (Resist Fast talk 9)

"What now I gottah prove myself?
A.) granny was killed with poison, not a gun
B.) I tried to stop Vinnie from drinking poison
c.) Look at these shoes, I mean look at em! These are the shabby shoes of a man of the state...."

ED continues on his task of following the cheese trail.

"and D.) I'm the one with the gun."

Just then the fish comes through the door that the Vinnie's cheesy footprints lead to ...his eyes get great big and he panics! "Everyone down...it's the killer!" he produces a rubber chicken and tries to knock the gun out of Ed's hand...

Throw (5)2d6 = (1 + 2) = 3

The rubber chicken flies across the room and slams into the hand holding the gun, knocking it loose from his grip... Kefflunk!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 559880. heinrichsteven
  • 2d6 =
  • (1 + 2) =
  • Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 am
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
EG followed ED close behind, and saw the fish in action knocking the gun off of ED's gun-toting hand, "Now some of that makes sense and some doesn't. And talking about those shoes..."

Then, using his telekinetic powers once again, EG took over the gun that flew in slow motion, and carried it over to him.

Telekinesis (9) = 2d6 = (6 + 1) = 7

"Don't you move, ED. The circumstances have changed such that I am now THE MAN WITH A GUN!" EG sniggered, before exploding into uncontrollable raucous laughter, aiming at ED's shoes and emptied the entire clip to make him do the "Hey Margarita" dance.

HIAAYYAAAKKKK HIAAYYAAAKKKK!!!

Fire Gun (2) = 2d6 = (1 + 6) = 7

BAAAAANNNNGGGGG! BAAAAANNNNGGGGG!! BAAAAANNNNGGGGG!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 559887. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 1) =
  • Telekinesis (9) =
  • Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 am
  • [+]
  • 559889. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (1 + 6) =
  • Fire Gun (2) =
  • Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:32 am
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Vinnys 2 hear some claging, shouting, and gun fire!

Vinny #1 -- See, yeah, we should go back in dere and see what's going on, yeah?

Vinny #2 -- Yeah, see???

Vinny #1 -- If we both go in, you first, and then split off to either side of da train dey will all get confused and not know what hit dem see?

Vinny #2 -- Dat's a good idea! Hey, what? I'm going in first?

Vinny #1 -- Well yeah, see??? Your da imposter here see? Da boss wouldn't like it too much if he knew about you see? Tink of it dis way... you help me, I help you!

Vinny #1 pushes Vinny #2 by the door with the barrel of his Vinny Gun.

Vinny #1 -- Get yer gun out see? I think I heard that it's da fish. We should make him swim wit da fishies..... Vinny #1 blinks a couple times at the really really bad pun he just said..... On the count of three! One........... two............. five!

Vinny #2 -- Three Vinny#1!

Vinny #1 -- THREE!

Both Vinny's bust through the door and split off to either side of the car...... AND ......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese blushes at Penny's comment. "My pleasure, my lady."

He is surprised by ED bringing out a gun, and then even more worried when EG gets a hold of it and starts shooting at ED. He cringes at the sounds and hides behind Penny, pulling his loose cheese in as much as he can. He'd do something to stop EG, but with his cheese all out of sorts, he didn't feel confident that anything would work right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing fired out of the gun and EG realised he was tricked with a fake gun. Just as he emptied the last clip, he flung the gun back at ED.

Throw (4) = 2d6 = (6 + 5) = 11

But his fat finger got stuck in the trigger, and before anything else, suddenly the gun blew up.

KABOOM!

EG looked at only a stump where his right hand was, and fainted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 560534. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 5) =
  • Throw (4) =
  • Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:08 pm
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyraziel wrote:
The Vinnys 2 hear some claging, shouting, and gun fire!

Vinny #1 -- See, yeah, we should go back in dere and see what's going on, yeah?

Vinny #2 -- Yeah, see???

Vinny #1 -- If we both go in, you first, and then split off to either side of da train dey will all get confused and not know what hit dem see?

Vinny #2 -- Dat's a good idea! Hey, what? I'm going in first?

Vinny #1 -- Well yeah, see??? Your da imposter here see? Da boss wouldn't like it too much if he knew about you see? Tink of it dis way... you help me, I help you!

Vinny #1 pushes Vinny #2 by the door with the barrel of his Vinny Gun.

Vinny #1 -- Get yer gun out see? I think I heard that it's da fish. We should make him swim wit da fishies..... Vinny #1 blinks a couple times at the really really bad pun he just said..... On the count of three! One........... two............. five!

Vinny #2 -- Three Vinny#1!

Vinny #1 -- THREE!

Both Vinny's bust through the door and split off to either side of the car...... AND ......

Each Vinnie runs into....DUMDUMDAAAAA!!! Another Vinnie...and ANOTHER VINNIE!!!!

Vinnie #3 turns to Vinnie #1 and looks at him, alarmed, "You'se gonna put da gun away, hummm?"

Vinnie #2 runs smack dab into Vinnie #4 and bounces off of him, landing on his rear end. Vinnie #4 cocks his gun "I don' think the boss is gonna like this!"

Everyone in the train car freezes at this new revelation. Nobody saw where the two new Vinnies came from.

Stewart looks from one Vinnie to another to another "Umm...you all n..n..need tickets! Somebody uncheese me from this wall so I can do my job!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
taen wrote:
Nothing fired out of the gun and EG realised he was tricked with a fake gun. Just as he emptied the last clip, he flung the gun back at ED.

taen previously rolled 2d6 = (6 + 5) = 11 (Throw (4) = )

But his fat finger got stuck in the trigger, and before anything else, suddenly the gun blew up.

KABOOM!

EG looked at only a stump where his right hand was, and fainted.

Penny took one look at the stump, screamed at the top of her lungs and passed out on the floor in a puddle of left over cheese!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As Penny thumps to the floor, Captain Cheese finds himself without someone to hid behind. He sees ED jump behind a table and decides to do that as well. He peers over the top of it at the four Vinnies running around. He clears his throat. "Um, maybe we should do as the nice police officer requests and calm down so the situation can be addressed."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinny #1 looks at Vinny #2 and then Vinny #3 and then Vinny #4, but all the Vinnys do this at the same time too. Huge question marks erupt all over the place flying this way and that way in the train. Suddenly all 4 Vinnys split again into 8 Vinnys.... What's da big idea????? See!!! Da boss won't like dis! Dere are too many Vinnys and only one real one! was not heard in stereo, but in 8.1 surround sound!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [6] |