Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese stands up abruptly and holds up his hand. "I have deduced that Granny Toon was... POISONED!" He pauses dramatically. "But I don't know what kind." He exhales deeply and mumbles, "I'm just not cut out for this kind of thing."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
taen wrote:
"I'm the murderer?!?" EG rebutted, furious at the accusation. "I have no business with granny, other than her delicious pies. But if I'm to be the murderer, I would connive up such a scheme that foolish fishes such as you would have no clue if you were processed into catfood."

"And now, if I were to eat fish, I'll go overt and not covert. Anyone's hungry for sushi?!?" Then EG whipped up a giant sushi knife and fork, licking his lips wickedly, approaching Fish menacingly.

Fish backed away in fear, waving his flippers infront of him. "You...you...can't eat me. I'm a clown...clowns are happy, see?" and with that he produces three juggling clubs and starts juggling them in the air. "See? Wocka-Wocka! Hey, how about a knock knock joke to lighten the mood? Knock knock...whose there?...Olive...Olive who? Olive you!" The clown fish then drops all the juggling clubs and turns around and slouches out of the train car as quickly as he can!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese is baffled by Ed's flitting about, but does manage to catch the question. "Uh, yeah, who is not in the room?" He looks around and doesn't see Penny or Vinny, but at that moment Vinny walks into the room.

Captain Cheese frowns at Vinny exclaiamtion. "Who did it? Maybe you did it! You weren't here when she died! Maybe you did it!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
"I agree with the captain. ED is indeed more suspect than anyone else. But now I suspect another, the fish!" EG said, excited that he would be the one to solve the mystery.

"May I suggest this -
1. Since poison was the cause, we search for the poison. Every nook, every cranny, nothing is left unturned on this train.
2. To search, we break up in threes or fours. This is so that in case you are paired up with the perpetrator, there is safety in numbers.
3. In addition, from now on, no one goes anywhere alone.

What do you all think?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
Defender of the Grid! "I Fight for the Users!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Clickity-clack, clickity-clack, clickity-clack.

The nice docile drumming of the train over the tracks keeps Vinny asleep for a long long time. All of a sudden the train lurches down a steep hill.

KATHUMP!

What? Where? Who? I'll mouder da bum dat just woke me up!

Vinny rubs his hand over his face, takes off his hat and rubs his head for a bit.

Yawwwwwwwnnnnnnnggggghhhhhhh AH!

Vinny stretches out and walks over to the dinning room car to grab something out of the fridge.

Yeah.... seeee??? This will do!

Vinny pulls out a flask with a greenish liquid.

He hears some commotion in a different part of the train and walks over there. He sees the rest of the toons talking about something.... but he's still waking up and doesn't understand a thing, but he does take the flask, pops the cork, and some really nasty smell lines erupt from the flask. Vinny blinks, and starts putting the flask to his mouth to take a swig.....

Suddenly, he notices there is another him staring right back at him!

He points the flask at Vinny #2.

What's the big idea?????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinnie #2 looks right back at #1 "What's the big idea?" they say at the same time. Everyone stops and stares at the two Vinnies.

"Well lolo-looky at what we have h-h-here!" Stewart Shally Shakey the train conductor comes into the car. "I-I-I think we've f-f-found our killer and his a-a-accomplice!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Uhhhooooohhhh....My head is killing me." The Porkinator staggers into the car. "I think I've been poisoned!"

He looks around the car, and spots E.G., he points to him. "It was him! He's the killer. I should know, he tried to kill me!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese looks around wildly, confused at there being two Vinnies and then accusations flying around. All of this has completely ruined his plans! Which makes him angry!

"This is not how you throw a party!!!"

His body starts to bubble and balls form all around him. Suddenly, the balls start flying in all directions, hitting people randomly and making them stick to whatever is around them.

Matter Blast (Cheese Balls) 8: 2d6 = (2 + 3) = 5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 553598. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (2 + 3) =
  • Matter Blast (Cheese Balls) 8:
  • Wed Jun 4, 2014 9:33 pm
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dodge Ball(s) 2d6 = (1 + 6) = 7

A few of the cheese balls hit Vinny #1 square in the chops and suit.

What's the big idea? I just had dis suit tailored and dry cleaned! If I hate doing anything, I hate doing daaaable of dit! You better watch who you're messin wit, cheese-o-low-weeze-o! Da boss don't like takin' cheese from jez anybahdy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 553686. Tyraziel
  • 2d6 =
  • (1 + 6) =
  • Dodge Ball(s)
  • Thu Jun 5, 2014 1:38 am
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Porkinator tries to dodge the cheese: 2d6 = (5 + 3) = 8
He fails and is struck several times and stuck to a table.

Stewart tries to dodge the cheese: 2d6 = (5 + 1) = 6
He fails and is knocked into a wall and stuck sideways on the wall.

Vinnie #2 tries to dodge the cheese: 2d6 = (5 + 5) = 10
He fails and is struck in the back, trying to make a run for it! He falls to the floor and rolls over and is stuck to the floor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 553720. heinrichsteven
  • 2d6 =
  • (5 + 3) =
  • Thu Jun 5, 2014 4:04 am
  • [+]
  • 553721. heinrichsteven
  • 2d6 =
  • (5 + 1) =
  • Thu Jun 5, 2014 4:05 am
  • [+]
  • 553722. heinrichsteven
  • 2d6 =
  • (5 + 5) =
  • Thu Jun 5, 2014 4:05 am
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
In matrix-like motion, EG sliced each blob of cheese that flew his way into half with his sushi knife, even catching some on his giant fork and eating them.

Slice and dice = 2d6 = (6 + 1) = 7

EG then turned to Porkinator, and said calmly with a devilish grin, "My craving for sushi just turned into an insatiable desire for smoked bbq pork ribs!"

And EG charged at Porkinator, attempting to skewer the hog.

Bbq time! = 2d6 = (2 + 2) = 4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 553758. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 1) =
  • Slice and dice =
  • Thu Jun 5, 2014 6:51 am
  • [+]
  • 553764. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (2 + 2) =
  • Bbq time! =
  • Thu Jun 5, 2014 6:54 am
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese huffs and puffs at the exertion. He takes a deep breath in and lets it out slowly. He closes his eyes as he calms down. "Sorry about that, everyone."

He opens his eyes and looks around at everyone stuck to different places and in different ways. The corners of his mouth turn up as a laugh bubbles up, which quickly turns into hysterical laughter. "Oh. my. word." He wipes cheesy tears from his face. "Now this is funny!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Say... Mr. Cheeso de wheeze o... Mind belong me out see? You owe me a dry cleaning see???? Now there's only one way to prove who the real Vinny is, see???? Yeah!!!!!

Vinny 1 walks over to Vinny 2, Who's da boss??????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
EG felt a slight palpitation as telepathic instruction was received in his left brain.

Involuntarily, even as he attempted to skewer Porkinator, EG willed the giant fork in his left hand to fly at and stab the hog in its fat butt.

Telekinesis (6) = 2d6 = (5 + 3) = 8

WHOOOOSSSSHHHHH!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 554167. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (5 + 3) =
  • Telekinesis (6) =
  • Fri Jun 6, 2014 3:53 am
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Need Under a Ten for Awesomeness! 2d6 = (3 + 3) = 6

Need to roll under an 8 for even more awesomeness! 2d6 = (2 + 6) = 8

So only slightly awesome

Vinny as if in slow motion sees the fork fly across the train.... he rolls down to the ground pulling out his tommy gun, ending up on one knee, all this time with his stogie in his mouth, not dropping it or snuffing it out. He takes a quick drag, and flicks some ash off the end and puts it back in his toothy grin as he takes his finger toward the trigger. RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT. As if in like the matrix Vinny lays down 5 bullets, with awesome bullet time aero dynamics, each one finding it's mark on the fork flinging it backwards and out of the train window.

Everything comes back to normal speed.

Vinny blows the smoke off of the end of his "vinny gun" and stands up, takes another drag off his stogie....

Yeah! See!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 554169. Tyraziel
  • 2d6 =
  • (3 + 3) =
  • Need Under a Ten for Awesomeness!
  • Fri Jun 6, 2014 3:55 am
  • [+]
  • 554170. Tyraziel
  • 2d6 =
  • (2 + 6) =
  • Need to roll under an 8 for even more awesomeness!
  • Fri Jun 6, 2014 3:56 am
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gberdex wrote:

ED sensing danger,throws his drink forward, grips the edge of the bar and flips himself over the top and ducks behind it.

snap VOOOOOOOSH!

previously rolled 1d6 + 1d6 = (6) + (6) = 12 (Incredible Speed 9)
Ugh! Epic Fail!

Ed ducks behind the bar fast enough, but his hat doesn't make it. Several cheese balls stick to it, knocking it off his head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
taen wrote:
In matrix-like motion, EG sliced each blob of cheese that flew his way into half with his sushi knife, even catching some on his giant fork and eating them.

taen previously rolled 2d6 = (6 + 1) = 7 (Slice and dice = )

EG then turned to Porkinator, and said calmly with a devilish grin, "My craving for sushi just turned into an insatiable desire for smoked bbq pork ribs!"

And EG charged at Porkinator, attempting to skewer the hog.

taen previously rolled 2d6 = (2 + 2) = 4 (Bbq time! = )

The Porkinator is all bluff, and seeing someone rush at him with a knife, screaming, he pees his pants and stands frozen in place!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyraziel wrote:
Say... Mr. Cheeso de wheeze o... Mind belong me out see? You owe me a dry cleaning see???? Now there's only one way to prove who the real Vinny is, see???? Yeah!!!!!

Vinny 1 walks over to Vinny 2, Who's da boss??????

Vinnie #2 looks up at him blankly. He struggles to get up off his back and then gives up and raises his hands in surrender...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyraziel wrote:
Tyraziel previously rolled 2d6 = (3 + 3) = 6 (Need Under a Ten for Awesomeness!)

Tyraziel previously rolled 2d6 = (2 + 6) = 8 (Need to roll under an 8 for even more awesomeness!)

So only slightly awesome

Vinny as if in slow motion sees the fork fly across the train.... he rolls down to the ground pulling out his tommy gun, ending up on one knee, all this time with his stogie in his mouth, not dropping it or snuffing it out. He takes a quick drag, and flicks some ash off the end and puts it back in his toothy grin as he takes his finger toward the trigger. RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT. As if in like the matrix Vinny lays down 5 bullets, with awesome bullet time aero dynamics, each one finding it's mark on the fork flinging it backwards and out of the train window.

Everything comes back to normal speed.

Vinny blows the smoke off of the end of his "vinny gun" and stands up, takes another drag off his stogie....

Yeah! See!

Everybody looks on in utter amazement at the incredible display of dexterity they've just seen.

Stewart simply passes out, completely overwhelmed...

Porkinator looks down at his wet pants and then to E.G. and then to Vinny #1 and back down to his pants. He covers himself up, turning bright red in the face and scoots out backwards out of the train car.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Hey, Pissing Porky Pig! Why do you run?!? Now who's the guilty one, eh???"

This time, fully in control of his own thoughts (or so EG thought), EG willed a nearby broom that PPP had just passed by, to trip PPP from behind.

Telekinesis (6) = 2d6 = (1 + 5) = 6
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 554220. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (1 + 5) =
  • Telekinesis (6) =
  • Fri Jun 6, 2014 8:00 am
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese gains control over himself and stops laughing. "I'm sorry everyone. I'll help clean up. Then we need to work together to solve this murder." He grimaces at the thought of such serious work, but tries to keep a level head about it. It won't kill him to be serious for a change, though if he goes off again, someone else might get hurt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean to tell me, someone was offed on dis train??????

Vinny #1 retrieves his drink of green bubbling something, swishes it around in the flask ..... and .......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
taen wrote:
"Hey, Pissing Porky Pig! Why do you run?!? Now who's the guilty one, eh???"

This time, fully in control of his own thoughts (or so EG thought), EG willed a nearby broom that PPP had just passed by, to trip PPP from behind.

taen previously rolled 2d6 = (1 + 5) = 6 (Telekinesis (6) = )

The Porkinator, staggered backwards, his hands holding him up by holding onto the chair backs. "You...you...y.don't scare me!"...abruptly he trips backwards over a broom that mysteriously moves by itself.

Falling backwards hard, he shakes the entire train car and you hear a great big SQuiSH!! as he sits in a puddle of cheese!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gberdex wrote:

ED grabs his Appletini!!! and skillfully throws it at Vinnie #1, knocking his current glass out of his hand and replacing it with his.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzing TING!

"That was NO appletini you were about to drink. But now you are."

previously rolled 1d6 + 1d6 = (1) + (2) = 3 (Incredible Speed 9)
previously rolled 1d6 + 1d6 = (2) + (6) = 8 (Throw 4)

Ed skillfully throws his drink a Vinnie #1, knocking his current glass out of his hand and knocking it ALL over his jacket, then the other drink spills all over Vinnie.

Then Ed warns Vinnie about the Appletini danger!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stewart shakes his head and comes to, looking around groggily. "Wha...what...whhat happened? Why am I stuck to this wall with...cheese? Wha..wha..what the heck?"

He struggles, then gives up and stares about him in confusion and frustration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] |