Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil Genius suddenly spoke up then.

"Speaking of murders, have we got any suspects? In fact, no one is innocent unless proven so, or conversely, guilty!

Mayhaps every single one of us should start by explaining the motive of boarding this train. I, for one, have come on board to apprehend the murderer myself, for no reason other than to demonstrate my obvious superior intelligence.
"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect. That would be one I could frame for a murder if I it helps by making the real culprit think that he/she is off the hook and commits a careless mistake in complacency.

EG pretended to look offended by the remark and sniggered silently, not bothering with a retort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Penny Lane shifted uncomfortably at the mention of introducing herself or her motives. She was never one for words, and a speech absolutely terrified her.

She cringed and tried to hide behind Granny, hoping to appear inconspicuous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heinrichsteven wrote:
He slips in the cheese and lands on his big belly causing his eyes to bug outsurprise about two inches "Snooortt! Dang cheese! Somebodies gonna pay for this!!!"

He slips and slides coated in cheese, banging into tables and chairs, as he tries to stand up. "Snnoorttt! Goldangit! Somebody help me already!" and with that he slips again, only this time falling hard on his butt, causing the entire train to shake.

Everyone left in the train car begins laughing out loud at him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heinrichsteven wrote:
Granny launches the pie and missing Captain Cheese by a mile "Oh rats! You've been such a bad boy!" The pie splaTTS across the wall of the train, leaving a big sticky mess on the wall.

Getting up in a huff she trys to get out of her seat and past the big porker that is on all fours in the middle of the aisle, but ends up slipping and sliding on a ton of cheese that Captain Cheese sprayed all over the butt of the fat pig, making it nearly impossible for him to stand up!

The big pig snorts in annoyance and tries to stand again climb (8): heinrichsteven previously rolled 2d6 = (6 + 4) = 10

Suddenly, Granny Toon grasps at her throat and begins weaving back and forth in the aisle. "I...I...think I've been..." She tries to gasp out and the collapses back at the table she was sitting at formerly.

Her head falls forward onto the table with a loud Kerthunk! and she lay still as can be.

Everyone, even the big pig, froze in their actions, unsure what to do...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese's face falls. "Eh, Granny, this isn't funny." He tentatively goes over to her and shakes her gently, but her head just lolls to the side. "What the...? Hell! She's dead! MURDERED! Who could do such a thing during my party?! This is so NOT funny!" He fumes as the edges of his body sizzle a little as if being cooked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Now if that isn't a coincidence that one who called me fool would so conveniently exit from this scene just before it happened?

EG let out an exaggerated sigh, and looked sadly at dead granny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SilvaShado wrote:
Captain Cheese's face falls. "Eh, Granny, this isn't funny." He tentatively goes over to her and shakes her gently, but her head just lolls to the side. "What the...? Hell! She's dead! MURDERED! Who could do such a thing during my party?! This is so NOT funny!" He fumes as the edges of his body sizzle a little as if being cooked.

Penny Lane gasps out loud and then swoons and starts to faint.

Her right hand comes up to her forehead "Ohhh...I think I'm going to faint!" she cries out and she sways dangerously, beginning to fall backwards.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
(secretly hoping the handsome Capt. Cheese would catch her!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese spies the damsel in distress and zips over to her to catch her.

Run (6): 2d6 = (3 + 3) = 6

He just makes it in time to catch her in his arms. "My dear, are you all right?" He gazes down at her, concern etched on his cheesy face.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 545878. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (3 + 3) =
  • Run (6):
  • Tue May 13, 2014 3:44 pm
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Penny looks up into his rugged features and lets out a sigh, suddenly too nervous to speak to the hero. She tries to express her thanks for catching her, but it only comes out as a long mumble.

She blushes bright red and then squirms out of his arms. Running away through the car she hides from everyone's prying eyes in the sleep car restroom...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bewildered by her actions, Captain Cheese scratches his head, pulling off a bit if cheese. Absently he sticks his finger in his mouth and sucks off the cheese while he tries to figure out what needs to be done. Murder is a quite a bit out of his realm of expertise. He's only ever played dead for a joke. Putting his hands on his hips, he sighs. "I'd ask if anyone was a doctor, but it doesn't seem there is any need. So are there any officers on-board, like a cop or investigator?" Inwardly he cringes at how serious he sounds. It makes him slightly sick to his stomach, or maybe that was because he ate a bit of himself, which never goes down well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil Genius looked at deader granny (who was really dead but with one eye opened) and proclaimed, "Poison! In my travels to Tibet, I've come to know of a poison that is colourless, tasteless, and odourless. It has no name either, but goes by the nickname of Dead Right. But one thing's for sure, when you fall dead of it, you die with your right eye open."

---

The Brain suddenly went into sensory overload. It was as if EG's discovery of poisoned granny had a severe impact to it.

A major seizure followed, and hissing and popping sounds were heard as air was expunged from the Brain's ears (or whichever part of it imitated the function of ears).

HISSSSSSSS! POOOOOOOPPPPPPP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hearing the commotion "Fish" slouched his way into the train car, "Wha...wha's going on?" He waved a rubber chicken around in the air. "What happened to Granny Toon?"

He slithered up to her body and picked up one of her arms, held it in the air and then let it go. It dropped heavily to the table. "GRaannnnyyy!" he began crying huge tears that splashed all over everyone close to him. He started wringing the rubber chicken "Oh...oh...Granny what will I ever do without you!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The big hog struggles to get up, while slipping in the cheese and tears now covering the floor. He finally stands up and grabs hold of a table to steady himself. "Snnorrrt. Never did like the old bitty too much. She gave me too much homework in junior toon school!"

He then turns gently around, only slipping a little, then proceeds step by step out of the main car, into the next one to find the bathroom and clean himself up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heinrichsteven wrote:
Penny looks up into his rugged features and lets out a sigh, suddenly too nervous to speak to the hero. She tries to express her thanks for catching her, but it only comes out as a long mumble.

She blushes bright red and then squirms out of his arms. Running away through the car she hides from everyone's prying eyes in the sleep car restroom...

Penny runs into the sleep car and throws herself onto a lower bunk and begins to cry noisily. She pounds her pillow and mourns the loss of her Granny Toon. "How...how...could *sniff* someone do this *sniffle* to her? It's just not fair!! *sniff*"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
A typewriter in the small office of the train started pounding words out of its own accord, or so it seemed...

"One down, two to go, three's a cookie..."

And the typewriter repeated itself.

And again... and again... soon the floor of the office was messed up with pieces of paper that said the same thing.

---

The brain knew that the murder was not coincidental. Granny was dead because she had made a mistake.

And then it sent out telepathic waves of energy, channeling tendrils of its thoughts to scan the surfaces of the minds of those on board, trying to discern the purposes of each individual.

Maybe, it mused, maybe it could find the murderer in other ways. Such as by identifying those who were not in the least bit concerned about whether they would be the next victim, since the murderer would not likely murder itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gberdex wrote:

"I'm watching you pork chop, and a word to the wise: I wouldn't go in there."
As he points to the restroom, which is literally smoking with stench!
But if you gave it a good sniff,
you would determine it smelled like sulfur, or burning plastic...

The Porkinator gfaws "Yeah, whatever..." and takes a big wiff, just to prove the creepy little guy wrong.

"Holy jumpin cheese doodles!" With that he staggers backwards, clutching at his piggy nose and gagging. He gasps, falls forward smacking his head on the sink and falls to the ground, lying still...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As she finished off her mock crying, Penny hoped that it was sufficient convincing for anyone who was nearby and heard her.

And then, looking around firstly to check that no one else was around, she took out a small vial of some unknown liquid from her underpants, and smiled wickedly.

It was time for another dose of delight...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When no one comes forward to help try to figure out how Granny died, Captain Cheese takes it upon himself to do some sleuthing. He looks closely over Granny, trying to find any clues as to how she died.

I'm going to use Spot Hidden to see if I can find any clues. Spot Hidden (5): 2d6 = (1 + 3) = 4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 549958. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (1 + 3) =
  • Spot Hidden (5):
  • Sat May 24, 2014 5:01 pm
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For Captain Cheese

You notice that her drool is a funny color, almost a light shade of green!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese jumps backs. "Holey green guacamole! Her drool is green! What in the world can cause that?" He scratches his head, but makes sure not to suck his finger this time. He doesn't need any more heartburn from what's going on.

Going to use Identify Dangerous Thing to try to figure out what might cause the drool to be green. Identify Dangerous Thing (7): 2d6 = (2 + 6) = 8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 550536. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (2 + 6) =
  • Identify Dangerous Thing (7):
  • Mon May 26, 2014 6:45 pm
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
"I must have missed something. To my knowledge, Dead Right does not cause green drool... hmmm..."

Evil Genius started pacing about the carriage, looking about everywhere - train carriage, dead granny, captain cheese, and everything and everyone else - trying to make sense of things and hopefully looking for a remorseful or guilt ridden face.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SilvaShado wrote:
Going to use Identify Dangerous Thing to try to figure out what might cause the drool to be green. SilvaShado previously rolled 2d6 = (2 + 6) = 8 (Identify Dangerous Thing (7)

You surmise that it might be a type of poison, but you are not completely sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
'Fish' turns on Evil Genius "What are you doing? I bet YOU did this!" He winds up and throws his rubber chicken at E.G. "How could you hurt Granny, you fiend!"

He unfolds himself from near the deceased body and slouches across the train car, shoving aside Captain Cheese and going after Evil Genius.

Reaching him, he pokes his large fin into his chest "Admit what you did...you...you murderer!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
"I'm the murderer?!?" EG rebutted, furious at the accusation. "I have no business with granny, other than her delicious pies. But if I'm to be the murderer, I would connive up such a scheme that foolish fishes such as you would have no clue if you were processed into catfood."

"And now, if I were to eat fish, I'll go overt and not covert. Anyone's hungry for sushi?!?" Then EG whipped up a giant sushi knife and fork, licking his lips wickedly, approaching Fish menacingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] |