Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the "In character" thread for this adventure.

The Out of character thread is:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1159164/ooc-thread-riding-th...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: IC thead "Riding the Chew Chew train!"
The large train looked around at all the people gathered to ride it for the murder mystery tour. It's huge eyes took it all in and it "toot tooted" contentedly. It was excited for all of the company and felt superior to it's friend Thomas.

The cartoon characters were all dressed in their finery. All chatting and laughing. No one was taking the event seriously, as well they shouldn't, for it was being run by Captain Cheese and he was notorious for slipping in little jokes and such at his parties, in the past.

The conductor walked up to Bobby the Engine, looked at his watch, and asked the train to blow it's whistle...

"TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

"All aboard! Train leaving the station in a few minutes!!"

Everyone slowly started getting on the big train car, that was to be their staging area for the event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: IC thead "Riding the Chew Chew train!"
There were five cars including the main locomotive, Bobby. There was a sleeping car, a dining car, a meeting car, and a caboose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
Defender of the Grid! "I Fight for the Users!"
mbmbmbmbmb
"Seeeee??? Yeah.... Seeee??? Yeah..... You know dat ting for dat guy? Yeah.... Seeeee boss? Yeah I can take care of dat for you! Daaaable check? Yeah I can daaaable check dat!"

Vinny hangs up the cell phone that he's carrying next to his ear flicks the ash off of the end of his cigar and puts the phone in his pocket. He picks up his Violin case and walks on to the train.

He goes into the sleep car and throws the case on his bed. "See here yeah! This is my bunk see? Anyone caught sleeping here will be sleeping wit da fishies see???"

Vinny vaults up on the top bunk and closes his eyes for a quick nap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese strides up the steps into the sleeping car. "This is going to be faaaantastic!" He whistles as he puts his large suitcase on the bottom bunk. He cracks it open, making sure no one is looking, and he peeks at all the fun hidden within. "Yes! Good, I remembered to bring it! What's a murder mystery without some laughs!" He firmly closes and locks his suitcase and slides it under the bunk. "Time to take a look around and greet all my victims, er guests!"

He marches out and down the observation car, where he starts to greet everyone. He has a few choice surprises hidden in his cape, and he keeps an eye out for the perfectly opportunity to use them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
A shadow moved amongst the guests of Captain Cheese. His real name was Edgar Garioch. But who used real names these days? And so with the initials of his name, being the absolute genius he was, he knew that Evil Genius suited him perfectly. Well, he was more genius than evil, or perhaps it was they other way round. It did not matter. He was genius. He was evil.

But as he moved amidst the guests, he made small talk. It was a necessary deception if evil trusted no one. He could make others trust him though, all part of the ploy.

And as he moved along, Evil Genius took in every detail, every nook and cranny, every face and button of a shirt. He prided himself in his eidetic memory, sometimes the devils were in the details.

An inner voice guided his actions, even though his every move and thought and word were consciously made, as he reached the head of the train.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Penny Lane, a cute little raccoon girl, stepped hesitantly onto the train. This was going to be a big step, both literally and figuratively for her, as not only had she never been on a train before, she'd never been to a mixed sex party. She had grown up going to an all girls school as a child.

She was nervous and excited, both at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A six foot four inch fish wearing a green & yellow clown outfit and carrying a rubber chicken, slunk onto the train. He looked around and shrugged. He was only here as a private favor to someone...this looked to be a miserable time.

He found one of the lower bunks and flopped down on it, trying to get a nap in before the festivities started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A loud motorcycle pulled up to the station, its engine loud and obnoxious, mimicking its owner and rider. The large hog in leathers and jeans, hopped off the bike and stepped up onto the stairs platform to get on the train. The entire train, tipped to the side, with the amount of his weight.

"Snoortt, haha, looks like it's bout'time to have some fun. Whose in charge here? I need a stiff derink! HAha! Snooorrrt!" his chains and leathers creaked and jingled as he jostled his way among the other riders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coming out of the dining car, Granny Toons looked approvingly at the gathered crowd. It was going to be a fun event! She set down the pie and glass of milk at a table, then sat down and rubbed her hands together. She loved nothing more than homemade apple pie!

She felt the train car sway to one side, then shift to the next, as a huge hog in leathers, chains and jeans strutted down the aisle. He bumped into her table, knocking her pie into the floor and spilling her milk all over her dress and blouse.

"OOOhhhhh, that makes me so made I could spit!"

"Snooooorrrrt,, Haha, sorry ol'lady...NOT!" he continued down the aisle, leaving granny steaming in her chair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese rushes over to Granny Toons. "Oh no! My dear lady! You have lost your pie. While I do not have an aple pie, I do have a fresh cream pie!" He whips a cream pie that was hiding in his cape. Unbeknownst to Granny Toons, it's actually a shaving cream pie.

Pass Shoddy Goods (10): 2d6 = (3 + 4) = 7
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 541309. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (3 + 4) =
  • Pass Shoddy Goods (10):
  • Thu May 1, 2014 11:12 pm
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gberdex wrote:
"ED" watches the scene unfold from the top of his shades while sipping on his green drink.
tsk tsk such brainless wickedness... no effort put into it at all!
time to teach someone how a master works

ED pulls out a cigarette and a match, lights it, and pretends to spill his glass into the isle way in the process. He tries to catch it and In the shuffle he sticks his foot out juuuuuust far enough to trip the big oinker
"My drink oh no!... oops..."
previously rolled 1d6+ 1d6 = (3) + (5) = 8 (Incredible Speed 9)
or?
previously rolled 1d6+ 1d6 = (4) + (3) = 7 (Set trap 9)

His huge biker boot catches Ed's foot just enough to trip him up completely. Smurg stumbles forward two steps "Snooort! Oh NO! Help!" CRRASSHHH SPLLLAATTTT SQUISH! and falls flat on his snout, shaking the entire train, causing everyone to stop in alarm and even those sleeping wake in fear.

His nose flattens out into a huge pancake and sticks to the floor with suction. Smurg gets up on all fours, trying desperately to pull his nose off the floor and can't, "SSNNuuubbb bbblloobbbyy hep me!", but he presents a revealing target with his big behind to everyone else behind him!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SilvaShado wrote:
Captain Cheese rushes over to Granny Toons. "Oh no! My dear lady! You have lost your pie. While I do not have an aple pie, I do have a fresh cream pie!" He whips a cream pie that was hiding in his cape. Unbeknownst to Granny Toons, it's actually a shaving cream pie.

SilvaShado previously rolled 2d6 = (3 + 4) = 7 (Pass Shoddy Goods (10)

Granny Toon looks up at Captain Cheese and smiles broadly. "Thank you so much my boy, good manners are in such a short supply these days. Would you be every so kind and get me another glass of milk to go with my delicious pie?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
The weirdest sight was apparent in a particular cabin, a brain in a jar, hooked and wired up with electrodes to a communication device.

Although the brain looked like a science experiment gone horribly awry, it was, in the circumstances, happy. And while it was constrained within the confines of a jar, it had all the help it needed whenever such needs arose.

With but a thought, it sent instruction to one of its allies to do its work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese's smile widens, seeing she has not noticed the pie being off. "Of course, ma'am. I'll get that right away for you." He walks towards the food counter without taking his eyes off Granny Toons, just in case she takes a bite while he's gone. But before he gets very far, the biker pig falls flat on his nose.

Smothering a laugh, Captain Cheese walks up behind the pig. "You seem to be a little stuck, my good sir. Let me help you up!" He sticks his thumb out, aims it at the pig's rear and let's fly a blast of cheese.

Matter Blast (Cheese Balls) (8): 2d6 = (3 + 2) = 5

Smiling at his handwork, he extends his arm over people's head's to the food counter, nabs a glass of milk and sets it down in front of granny Toon.

Stretching (9): 2d6 = (6 + 2) = 8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 541725. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (3 + 2) =
  • Matter Blast (Cheese Balls) (8):
  • Fri May 2, 2014 9:24 pm
  • [+]
  • 541726. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 2) =
  • Stretching (9):
  • Fri May 2, 2014 9:26 pm
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Feeling the train shake, Evil Genius quickly executed his plan and business near the head of the train just before the driver.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
The plan was intended as a last resort. If all else failed, he would blow up this train. And he placed the timer device that was connected to a pack of tnt, enough to blow off the entire carriage and derail the rest of the train, and kept the remote in his pants pocket.

No, Evil Genius was no terrorist. But when dealing with uncertainty, he needed control.

And then Evil Genius made it back to the carriage where the biker hog was on the ground. As the comic scene unfolded, he wondered if he could hatch another scheme to lay full blame on the biker hog for yet another dastardly act...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SilvaShado wrote:
Captain Cheese's smile widens, seeing she has not noticed the pie being off. "Of course, ma'am. I'll get that right away for you." He walks towards the food counter without taking his eyes off Granny Toons, just in case she takes a bite while he's gone. But before he gets very far, the biker pig falls flat on his nose.

Smothering a laugh, Captain Cheese walks up behind the pig. "You seem to be a little stuck, my good sir. Let me help you up!" He sticks his thumb out, aims it at the pig's rear and let's fly a blast of cheese.

SilvaShado previously rolled 2d6 = (3 + 2) = 5 (Matter Blast (Cheese Balls) (8)

Smiling at his handwork, he extends his arm over people's head's to the food counter, nabs a glass of milk and sets it down in front of granny Toon.

SilvaShado previously rolled 2d6 = (6 + 2) = 8 (Stretching (9)

Granny (inadvertently uses her Detect Shoddy Goods: (6)2d6 = (6 + 6) = 12
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 542958. heinrichsteven
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 6) =
  • Tue May 6, 2014 1:41 pm
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Taking a big bite of the pie, Granny immediately realizes that she has been bamboozled and spits out the pies and does a double take at Captain Cheese as he sets down a glass of milk infront of her.

She grabs her pie and attempts to smack Captain Cheese right in the kisser for what he did, all the while she's spitting out shaving cream from her bite. Throw (4): 2d6 = (2 + 6) = 8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 542961. heinrichsteven
  • 2d6 =
  • (2 + 6) =
  • Tue May 6, 2014 1:46 pm
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Granny launches the pie and missing Captain Cheese by a mile "Oh rats! You've been such a bad boy!" The pie splaTTS across the wall of the train, leaving a big sticky mess on the wall.

Getting up in a huff she trys to get out of her seat and past the big porker that is on all fours in the middle of the aisle, but ends up slipping and sliding on a ton of cheese that Captain Cheese sprayed all over the butt of the fat pig, making it nearly impossible for him to stand up!

The big pig snorts in annoyance and tries to stand again climb (8): 2d6 = (6 + 4) = 10
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 542963. heinrichsteven
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 4) =
  • Tue May 6, 2014 1:56 pm
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He slips in the cheese and lands on his big belly causing his eyes to bug outsurprise about two inches "Snooortt! Dang cheese! Somebodies gonna pay for this!!!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Cheese laughs so hard at the antics of granny and the pig that cheese squirts out his nose. Once he's able to calm down a bit, he says, "Come now, don't be so upset. This may be a murder mystery, but there's no reason we can't have a laugh or two as we go along."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] |