Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
299 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [12] | 

Pathfinder Society Scenario 4-11: The Disappeared» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: PFS: Bearpaw's The Dissappeared IC (PFS PbP Game Day 2) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Recruitment thread
OOC thread

This is a PFS sanctioned game, running through Pathfinder Society Scenario 4-11: The Disappeared, for the Pathfinder Society Online PbP Game Day 2 – Hymn of Wind and Fire. This is the In-Character (IC) thread.

For more information on Pathfinder Society Games on RPGG, check out our guild here. For anyone new to Pathfinder Society Organized Play, I recommend having a look at this site, as well as reading the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play.


Players:

John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whiskey tango foxtrot
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
One Overtext To Rule Them All
badge
One Overtext To Rule Them All
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Carl McGar
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Seriously, call Kenny Loggins because you're in the Danger Zone!
badge
M, as in Mancy
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicholas Jaramillo
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
badge
I drink and know things
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb



Characters:

Character Player Class/Level Faction PFS #

Kuro cocuzzi Investigator 1 Taldor 87646-5
Alejandro Nuriel Hadda Warpriest 1 Silver Crusade 89983-3
Sakura Nij eddie_drood Ninja 2 Cheliax 52640-4
Talissa Nuggs Witch 1 Cheliax 125445-5
Arakor Woodenman Fighter 1 Grand Lodge 127693-1
Morsha greenclaw Shaman 1 Osirion 74677-10


Nitty gritty

- Aim for one post a day. I may bot you through combat if you take a long time to reply. Obviously if you're unable to post for a time just let me know and we'll work around it, not a problem.
- For combat, I'll post maps via Google drive that everyone can access and edit.
- Thumb every post, so if your character has nothing to contribute to the current scene, I know that at least you're following along.
- Post your character statblock in this thread, and make sure to include your PFS number and faction. For people who have not yet registered and received a PFS number, you can do so here.
- Subscribe to this thread and the IC thread when it goes up!
- Most importantly, have fun!

IC posts:

- Descriptive text for your character actions in plain black.
- "Character speech" for what your character says in bold and in quotes, possibly in a different color for every player.
- Thoughts what your character is thinking, italicized.
- OOC (use [ ooc ] [ /ooc ] tags, comes out grey) for OOC questions and information that is directly relevant to what is going on in game.

Paper found on Zarta Dralneen's desk:


Note found tacked to the back of the picture frame in Zarta Dralneen's secret study:


Prisoner receipt found in the 'Internal Security: Receipts' cabinet:
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The gala inside the Chelish embassy appears to be in full swing, and as the faint light from the building falls upon the alleyway outside, Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin’s mission briefing is hard to forget.

"Pathfinders,"
Valsin boomed but hours earlier in the briefing chamber within the Grand Lodge, "Zarta Dralneen no longer exists. She never existed. She’s never worked for the Chelish embassy here in Absalom, and she’s never been in charge of the Chelish Pathfinders. At least that’s what I was told, repeatedly, to my face, through three layers of Chelish bureaucrats. I know those people, and they all knew Zarta. They didn’t just forget about her. She’s been ‘disappeared.’"

"I don’t know where she went and I don’t know who took her. What I need you to do for me is to go into the Chelish embassy and find out as much as you can by snooping around for a bit. I want to know where Zarta is, I want to know who took her, and I want to know why she was taken."

"We can’t afford to offend Cheliax, so you’ll have to infiltrate their embassy quietly. I’ve devised a cover story that should get you in the side door with orders to see the new Chelish ambassador. An ongoing diplomatic gala scheduled for the same time and a clever ruse by Venture-Captain Amara Li—who is also attending the gala—will keep the ambassador busy, but you’ll have to act quickly if you want to secure the information we need before he arrives to meet you. You must get into the embassy, get what we need, and get back out of the embassy without the Chelaxians ever catching on that we’ve been rooting around."

"Here is a packet of information that bears on Chelish interests in Sargava. It’s legitimate intelligence that we probably would have passed on to Zarta eventually anyway and that we’re willing to give up for free as our ticket into the building."

"You’ll enter the embassy through the north entrance of the residential wing, where Chelish imperial security receives all of their informants. Even if you have a good cover story, you might have difficulty getting past the guards there—if necessary, you’ll have to resort to bribing your way through. Once you’re in, the guards will likely make you wait for the ambassador when you tell them you have important information for him. Don’t give it to anyone else, since once they have the information there will be no reason for them not to show you the door."

"Amara Li will keep the ambassador pinned down at the gala while you break out of the waiting room and snoop around. She will also meet you just before you enter the gala to cast a message spell on you, just in case you need to keep in touch during your mission. You just need to make your way to Zarta’s chambers—they’re in the southwest corner of the residential wing, but you’ll have to find a route that doesn’t intersect with the gala’s attendees or residents of the embassy. Try to get in and out in less than an hour. That’s my best estimate at how long the gala and Li can keep the ambassador preoccupied. Once you’ve got the information and made it back to the waiting area, you just have to wait for the ambassador to find time to see you."

"My informants tell me that Ailenia Hospar, one of the clerks you’ll likely run into at the embassy, is addicted to shiver. I’ve procured some of the drug for you to slip her if she initially proves less than accommodating. You may also have to deal with Anstrella Trelax, the pompous night-duty officer. Beyond that, what you’ll face is beyond my knowledge. I’ve ordered for you to receive several tools that might help you in your mission. Good luck, Pathfinders."


Checking the supplies that Ambrus Valsin has provided you with, you are in the possession of two scrolls of disguise self, two elixirs of hiding, and a dose of the shiver drug.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Jaramillo
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
badge
I drink and know things
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Speaking to know one in particular, Alejandro states;

"I could really go for a drink right about now, where is a good dwarven ale when you need one? Guess the light ale I have will have to do"

Alejandro pours a bit of ale into his tankard and throws it back, all but the last bit, which he pours on to the ground

"For luck!"

Turning to his companions:

"So, who of us is going to knock and announce our presence?"
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Chelish embassy is located in Absalom's Ascendant Court, a part of the city better known for temples and cathedrals than for diplomatic and government buildings. This is explained by the fact that the Chelish embassy is housed in what was once a large cathedral to Aroden, which has been repurposed completely.

You are currently standing in an alley that runs along the north side of the Chelish embassy, near the side entrance, or rather, the so-called "spy's entrance". The only feature distinguishing this non-descript door from the others piercing the alley walls is the presence of a guard, dressed in Chelish imperial livery.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl McGar
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
"I prefer to be announced, rather than doing the announcing". Talissa looks around expectantly at the rest of the group
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
whiskey tango foxtrot
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
One Overtext To Rule Them All
badge
One Overtext To Rule Them All
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuro walks with a slight lean on his cane, and smiles and nods to the guard as he tries to open the door.

"Pardon me, is this the loo?"
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The man regards Kuro with obvious disdain. "Certainly not! This is the Chelish embassy, now please, make yourself scarce!"
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
whiskey tango foxtrot
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
One Overtext To Rule Them All
badge
One Overtext To Rule Them All
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Knowledge check to determine rank/title? 1d20+5 = (5) + 5 = 10
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 529880. cocuzzi
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (5) + 5 =
  • 10
  • Knowledge check to determine rank/title?
  • Sun Apr 6, 2014 10:18 pm
Nicholas Jaramillo
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
badge
I drink and know things
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


Alejandro grabs Kuro by the shoulders, steading the man while saying:

"Pardon my friend, he has had a bit much to drink. We are here seeking audience with the Ambassador, we have information with think vital to Cheliax."
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuro is unable to spot any obvious signs of rank or title on the man's uniform. The man in turn, scrapes his throat, looks you all up and down and glances left and right. "I'm sorry sir, it's err, invitation only," he says with a conspiratory nod as he holds out his hand expectantly.

You can try Bluff, Diplomacy, or Intimidate checks.

Ambrus Valsin wrote:
"You’ll enter the embassy through the north entrance of the residential wing, where Chelish imperial security receives all of their informants. Even if you have a good cover story, you might have difficulty getting past the guards there—if necessary, you’ll have to resort to bribing your way through."
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
whiskey tango foxtrot
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
One Overtext To Rule Them All
badge
One Overtext To Rule Them All
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuro lifts his cane and taps himself on the chest.

"How about you go check on a suspicious noise from down the alley and, when you return to your post, a sum of gold fortuitously might appear and we will no longer be here. " Kuro says, blatantly offering a bribe.

bribes fall under Bluff, right? Or Diplomacy? Either way, Kuro's mod is +7

Bluff or Diplomacy ... Bribery! 1d20+7 = (15) + 7 = 22
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 529941. cocuzzi
  • 1d20+7 =
  • (15) + 7 =
  • 22
  • Bluff or Diplomacy ... Bribery!
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 1:54 am
Nicholas Jaramillo
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
badge
I drink and know things
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


"My good sir, I am sure we can come to an arrangement, here partake of some of my ale, it is light, but has an excellent flavor."

Diplomacy 1d20+6 = (12) + 6 = 18
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 529952. Hadda
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (12) + 6 =
  • 18
  • Diplomacy
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 2:40 am
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Morsha, an aged looking and extremley thin to the point of being skeletal man rests on a longspear which he uses as a cane when he walks. A slight stench of the grave wafts off him and his poorly kept clothes. At his belt he has strapped a dry, human skull from within which can be heard shufflings of something alive, intermixed with the occasional "CROAAAK!"

"Yes please let us in. As you can see we are no threat. We have important information that must be passed on!" The strange man suddenly stops and responds to a rather load croak from the skull. "What's that Vaba? Yes...yes, of course he'll let us in!"He turns back to the guard. "Won't you kind sir?"

Diplomacy (aid another): 1d20+6 = (1) + 6 = 7
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 530003. greenclaw
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (1) + 6 =
  • 7
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 8:56 am
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Seriously, call Kenny Loggins because you're in the Danger Zone!
badge
M, as in Mancy
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Sakura, wearing a flowing dress kimono to hide her ninja garb and weapons, merely sighs and gestures slightly towards the group, while saying to the guard:

"Can we make this quick? I'd like to not be in an alley all night. Please? "

Diplomacy (aid another) 1d20+6 = (4) + 6 = 10
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 530058. eddie_drood
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (4) + 6 =
  • 10
  • Diplomacy (aid another)
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 1:52 pm
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"Ah, of course sir, sorry about my outburst earlier. There were some shady characters hanging about earlier, so I suppose I'd best reassure myself that they're gone," he says with a knowing smile. The man then walks off down the alley a few feet, but not before he unlocks the door he was guarding.

Entering the building, you find yourselves in a reception room. The red paint that covers the walls of this high-ceilinged chamber does little to hide the raised outlines of ancient religious mosaics that once decorated this former temple. In the center of the room is set a large and imposing desk, behind which sits a woman in clerk's clothing.

She frowns as you enter, and glares at you. "What? Who are you people? You don't have an appointment, do you?"


Just to remind you, you also have a package of information on Chelish interests in Sargava, that Venture-Captain Ambrus provided you with. I'll get a map up in a little while.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl McGar
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
"And leave evidence that we were here? I think not!" Talissa replies haughtily. "We must speak with the Ambassador at his earliest convenience - we bear important confidential information he will need to see"

Bluff: 1d20 +8 = (3) + 8 = 11
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 530152. Nuggs
  • 1d20 +8 =
  • (3) + 8 =
  • 11
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 5:30 pm
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Seriously, call Kenny Loggins because you're in the Danger Zone!
badge
M, as in Mancy
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sakura quirks an eyebrow at the massive desk, then looks at the clerk evenly.

"Of course. We're here with information for the ambassador. The kind of information one doesn't send in a letter."

Diplomacy 1d20+6 = (1) + 6 = 7

ugh. hopefully someone in the group does better than we are so far...

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 530156. eddie_drood
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (1) + 6 =
  • 7
  • Diplomacy
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 5:35 pm
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The woman clearly seems miffed. "Pah, who do you think you are, operating outside of the normal channels? Give the information to me, and I will get it to the ambassador, through the normal process," the woman says, putting emphasis on the last few words, clearly intent on handling this in an efficient, bureaucratic manner.

You now notice a small name plaque on the bureau reads Ailena Hospar.

MAP
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Jaramillo
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
badge
I drink and know things
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


"Madam Hospar, might I interest you in a trade, some personal time with the Ambassador, so that we my deliver our message of utmost importance, for a bit of shiver that is in my pocket? We really don't mean any harm to the most honorable ambassador, but we really must deliver the message straight to him, his eyes only and all."

Diplomacy 1d20+6 = (15) + 6 = 21
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 530164. Hadda
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (15) + 6 =
  • 21
  • Diplomacy
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 6:10 pm
whiskey tango foxtrot
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
One Overtext To Rule Them All
badge
One Overtext To Rule Them All
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuro largely ignores the woman, conceding that front to his allies, and instead examines the rest of the room for anything of interest.

Perception 1d20+4 = (17) + 4 = 21
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 530172. cocuzzi
  • 1d20+4 =
  • (17) + 4 =
  • 21
  • Perception
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 6:27 pm
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Amara Li
Kuro doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary in the room, although it's clear by the decoration that the building has been modified in a slapdash fashion, with the original artwork merely painted over, ceilings lowered to more human dimensions, and walls added or removed as necessary. Redecorating has apparantly been low on the priority list.

Ailena's eyes take on the eyes of saucers at Alejandro's mention of shiver. "Shhhh, quiet you foolish lemure, someone might hear!" The woman glances at the adjoining doors, and seems to struggle with herself for a moment. She then gets up and says in a whispered, rushed voice, "Alright, give it to me, I will fetch my superior. Wait here please, I'll be back in just a moment." The woman then retreats through the double doors to the east.

The doors have barely closed again, when the south door opens, and a Tian woman rushes into the room, all poised grace and elegance.

"Here you are," the woman says, "I've been waiting for you. I'm Amara Li, and Ambrus Valsin has engaged my help. They will be back soon, so I can spare but a minute. The clerk has gone to summon the duty officer. Try and convince her that you need to see the ambassador personally, and they will put you in a waiting room. I will run interference and delay him, giving you time to search Zarta's personal chambers—they're in the southwest corner of the building. You have to hurry though—you probably have an hour, at the most. I will cast a spell on you that will give us a communication channel, in case we need it."

Amara Li then casts message, including each of you in the spell, and quickly retreats back to where she came from.

Mere moments later, Ailena enters again, followed by a taller, striking woman in a much more elaborate imperial dress uniform in red and black. You can hear her berate Ailena for not dealing with this matter herself as they enter. The taller woman approaches you, and says, "Good evening, I am Anstrella Trelax, the duty officer in charge this evening. I understand you have a package for the ambassador. Hand it to me, and I will see it delivered personally. I insist." Her words have a sharp edge to them, and you get the impression she looks down her nose at you. This clearly is a woman in charge, used to doling out orders left and right, and having them obeyed.

Feel free to retro-actively speak to Amara Li, but she is in a hurry, and she leaves little time for conversation.

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Seriously, call Kenny Loggins because you're in the Danger Zone!
badge
M, as in Mancy
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sakura bows to Amara Li, but avoids asking her any questions.

To Anstrella Trelax, she bows slightly, and says "Thank you for taking the time to see us on such a busy evening. Respectfully, this information belongs to the ambassador, and it is up to him to decide who is permitted to see it, not us. It is not for us to presume you are authorized."

Diplomacy 1d20+6 = (6) + 6 = 12

ugh. She might as well just make animal sounds and wave her hands.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 530186. eddie_drood
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (6) + 6 =
  • 12
  • Diplomacy
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 7:26 pm
Nicholas Jaramillo
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
badge
I drink and know things
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Alejandro stands at attention, straightening his clothes, a respectful, but charming face and nods his head in the direction of Anstrella Trelax:

"Ah, Officer Trelax, thank you for taking the time to deal with us personally, but I regret to inform you that we must speak with the Ambassador personally, our employer insists on it, infact."

Diplomacy 1d20+6 = (17) + 6 = 23
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 530197. Hadda
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (17) + 6 =
  • 23
  • Diplomacy
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 7:59 pm
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anstrella raises her perfectly trimmed eyebrows slightly, her lips pressed to a fine line. "Hm. Very well. The ambassador will see you, but he is busy for the time being. Ailena, please see these guests to the waiting room, I have matters to attend too." The woman then turns on her heels, and struts away.

Ailena then takes you to a nearby waiting room (A2). It is sparsely furnished with only a few old chairs and a couch. A second door leads elsewhere into the embassy. A moment later, you hear Ailena lock the door behind you. It seems you're on your own for the time being.

At this point, you have 1 hour to complete your mission. Actions that you undertake will take up some amount of time, and you have to try and avoid getting noticed by the attendees and residents. You might get one or more "strikes" if you're not careful, if you accrue six strikes (the amount of party members), the situation detoriates rapidly and guards may be called. As the scenario suggests, I will be relativily transparant with the time allotments and strikes earned. Good luck!

MAP
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
whiskey tango foxtrot
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
One Overtext To Rule Them All
badge
One Overtext To Rule Them All
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"Well then, let's see what's behind Door Number 2..." Kuro says, reaching for his Thieves Tools.

Disable Device (picking a lock) 1d20+6 = (2) + 6 = 8

...really...

anyway, i'm not 100% on the rules for Disable Device. i assume i can try again or even take 10/take 20, though those take a longer amount of time
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 530270. cocuzzi
  • 1d20+6 =
  • (2) + 6 =
  • 8
  • Disable Device (picking a lock)
  • Mon Apr 7, 2014 9:35 pm
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [12] |