Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Thur
Germany
Weitersburg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Found the microbadges in my collection. So i guess i'm on the list.. somewhere...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick McInally
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning
badge
Rust monsters: separating the wheat from the chaff since 1976.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can now find me HERE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper van der Meer
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm numero 47* on the list, so I'll gladly accept the gifts o' these twin microbadges. Thanks!

*Did I really post that all the way back in 2010? Damn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Hawkins
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Happy Halloween!
badge
Hello, I'm gangsta Thomas Hobbes
mbmbmbmbmb
I am now on the list! Number 403!. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ozan
Switzerland
Zurich
Kanton Zurich
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Is there any tea on this spaceship?"
mb
Oh pick me, pick me! I'm on the list as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Zoch
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
Daily Dad Jokes!
badge
I broke my finger yesterday... ... on the other hand, I'm okay.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a long time since someone new was added to the list. Some on the list have not come to this thread for their microbadge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ld paulson

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps the wattage on The List beacon needs to be amped up.

Or we could yell, vulgar tho' it may be.

Hey!

Jessica
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
1 Player Guild
badge
Breaker of Wallets
mbmbmbmbmb

Are you on The List?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ld paulson

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pdzoch wrote:
It's been a long time since someone new was added to the list. Some on the list have not come to this thread for their microbadge.

Perhaps with the new PbF initiative kicking off, the lovely folks who have volunteered their time and talents as GMs/DMs can point their group to this thread. That would be good, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
Point them directly to the LIST!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Freerksen
United States
River Forest
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
on the list right now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
mbmbmbmbmb
#410! lay those sweet badges on me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Made you look!
mbmbmbmbmb
pdzoch wrote:

I apologize for the delay. Of the many lists that I am probably on, this is one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plan to get on the list.

Would love the MBs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
benz2004 wrote:
Plan to get on the list.

Would love the MBs
The microbadges are handed out only to those that are on the list. So please add yourself to the list and then we can give you the badges
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Timmins
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
admin
designer
So stop your cheap comment, 'cause we know what we feel...
badge
Don't know what I want but I know how to get it.
mbmbmbmbmb
pdzoch wrote:

Come on, now. I add myself to the list every couple of years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
pdzoch wrote:
I started handing out the badges to folks that added themselves to the list at some point quite some time ago, because not everyone would find this thread. But sadly that means there are people who added themselves before I started handing the badges out without them even posting here. If someone feels like giving me a list of usernames (one username per row) of all those that are on the list and don't have the badges, I will hand it out to those folks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
benz2004 wrote:
Plan to get on the list.

Would love the MBs
The microbadges are handed out only to those that are on the list. So please add yourself to the list and then we can give you the badges
Ooops, I just read the first post in this thread (posted by myself, no less) and it says there that people don't actually have to be on the list to get the badges. So I will hand those out now modest

I have a vague memory that this was because we wanted a lot of folks sporting those badges when we initially handed those out, to lure more people in.

I would like to ask the opinion of the community here: would you like to keep this being handed out to everyone, or should this only be handed out to those that are on the list? I am kinda gravitating toward handing it only to those that are on the list, at this point. Any thoughts are appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Zoch
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
Daily Dad Jokes!
badge
I broke my finger yesterday... ... on the other hand, I'm okay.
mbmbmbmbmb
My thoughts are to award the mb AFTER being added to the list. We want to learn more about our fellow RPG geeks and the list was the way to do that. (Not everyone makes the GOTW or maintains a large RPGG presence.)

Edit: although this thread may not be needed anymore if the list mb is awarded as part of being added to the list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lawing
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found "The List" through someone's microbadge, but never saw the thread. I'm of a similar opinion to the above. It made me feel like I had jumped into the community a little more than just logging into the rpgg side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Abbott
Canada
GTA
of Confusion
flag msg tools
designer
I succumbed to peer pressure and bought OverText, then couldn't think of anything clever to say.
badge
Keep going, you'll find no words of sage advice or solace here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm probably on a watchlist (or two), but I'm not yet on This list.

edit-> #413 now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott H-K
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just put myself on the list
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Baker
msg tools
I like big games and I cannot lie
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on it 😊
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
The Geek? Yes, it's a good site. But - ah! You should have seen it before the rebranding! It was legible and a joy to read! All gone now, sadly, and so (mostly) am I because of it ...
badge
I'm sorry, I cannot read this site regularly while the intense white background is in effect. I have eye health issues, and this is painful. I'll still make brief visits, largely for trades and rules questions, but my socializing here is done for now
mbmbmbmbmb
Thesixtdoctor wrote:
I'm on it 😊
Not yet, Colin. You have to add an item and answer some questions at RPG Geek: Building Community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Eisenhauer
India
New Delhi
Delhi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the list now (might be on there twice, but couldn't find myself again :-D ) Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15  Next »  [15] |