Playing D&D 5e, The One Ring
badge
Running Traveller (M2e)
mbmbmbmbmb
The OOC thread can be found here:
Who will take over the world? - OOC
Characters Geeklist

Seating Order

1.Adrian - Eric the Evil (Staff of Orgasm)
2.Steven - Napoleon Snodgrass the Vth (Atomik Soap on a Rope)
3.Mike - Master Percy Frobisher Pilbeam, Eton (Pea Shooter of Empire)
4.Dean - Doctor Damnation (Global Thumb Disintegrator)
5.Erich - Doctor Hairin Ayes (The Perfect Pompador)
6.Alan - Caligula von Asshammer (Hovertank)

So Doctor Hairin Ayes will be our first Mastermind!
and Eric the Evil will be our first Nemesis!
Alan, Steven, Mike, and Dean will all be playing their Minion characters.

Doctor Hairin Ayes, please choose a scheme at random from the scheme pool below by rolling 1d15 in your post. That scheme will then be removed from the scheme pool.

1. Fluffy Kittens
2. Baby Pandas
3. Hurricane
4. Runny Noses
5. Hot Pockets sandwiches
6. Singing Bananas
7. Rust Monsters
8. A Cargo Tanker Full of Bad Sushi
9. A faded green towel
10. A toy ray gun
11. A goat.
12. Flatulence
13. Pronouns
14. the movie "Willow"
15. Endark
16. Butterfly Poison
17. The Latest Facebook Game Craze
18. Hammertime!

Next, describe your phase one plan for world domination using the selected scheme and one of your Mastermind aspects! Make it dastardly!
And don't forget to offer bribes to the Minions for their assistance.

Eric the Evil, once Doctor Hairin Ayes describes his scheme, it is your job as the Nemesis to elaborate how you will foil Erich's dastardly plan, using one of your Mastermind aspects. You also must offer shiny counter-bribes to the Minions at the table in an effort to sway them to your way of thinking!

GO!!

Edit: Alan's schemes added, Facebook Game Craze crossed off, comment about Alan's missing schemes deleted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Zettlemoyer
United States
South Gate
California
flag msg tools
Live It, Love it
badge
If This Be Doomsday...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sooo excited to start!

If we use a mastermind aspect, can we reuse it later, or is it crossed off?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Vereen
United States
Leland
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An aspect is only marked off your list if used to break a tie between the mastermind and the nemesis. Otherwise, you can use the same aspect every chance you get to use it.

Alright, assuming the fifteen above, I'll draw the first card using 1d15.

Scheme # 1d15 = (7) = 7

The Latest Facebook Gaming craze... oi *facepalms*.

Doctor Hairin Ayes strolls along the rather grand stage he had built for himself in the deep bowels of his lair. The assembled Henchmen in the room waited with deep anticipation ad the good Doctor's latest scheme to be revealed. With a sweep of his hand, he pointed out into the deep yonder as his suit magically trasformed into a sequined Elvis Jumpsuit. "Get me the Strobe Light that plays Katy Perry's Greatest Hits! We're going to make a Facebook game that everyone will clamor to play! It will be a dance game that will feature Katy Perry as a cute and fuzzy lion, and the strobe light will flash subliminal messages in the background as people make the lion dance using the keys on the keyboard. What message you ask? Well, how about donate five dollars to the save the Perry Lion foundation, why not? And who will be the person in charge you ask? Why, that would be me of course! As more and more people play, they will give up more and more of their hard earned money, one five dollar donation at the time!" The good Doctor then swung his hips, struck his very best Elvis pose and said. "Thank you, thank you very much!"

The doctor looks back out at the Henchmen, a slight blush to his face. "Oh yeah. If you follow me, I will give you an Elvis Impersonators Suit, just like the one I'm wearing! It will make you feel like a King!"

As noted, I'll be putting my Strobe Light on the line for this one. My nemesis may now choose an aspect and describe how he will block me from doing this. When it comes time for the Henchmen to support and evil genius, they'll simply post who they will support and tell how they use their tool to help.

Thanks for getting the thread started Mike.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 519201. belirahc
  • 1d15 =
  • (7) =
  • Scheme #
  • Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:10 pm
Adrian Zettlemoyer
United States
South Gate
California
flag msg tools
Live It, Love it
badge
If This Be Doomsday...
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric the Evil, sitting in the back of the auditorium and stewing with anger over this competing plot, presses a button on his laptop - as he is a High Tech Computer Super Genius - and the powerpoint on display behind Doctor Hairin Ayes dissolves from a picture of Katy Perry in seductive pose, to a picture of the Doctor's head on an extremely fat (and naked) man's body. In rudimentary photoshop skills, the images bends over and a farting noise is heard over the speakers. A kitten with a machine gun pops up on screen,shoots the fat Doctor image, there is an explosion sound and a mushrrom cloud, and the image goes dark with only the words "All your moneys are deposited to us" displayed on the screen.

underneath in smaller print reads: (Us being Eric the Evil and those who would choose to ally themselves with him)

Eric jumps up from his seat and screams: "Join with me, all you handsome and intelligent Henchmen, and I shall be sure to provide each and every one of you with... THIS!" A puff of smoke, and then he is holding in his hand a Mr. Magic's Take Home amateur magic kit (some assembly required).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gaskell
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I haven't dropped out, I missed the schemes part. Let me think....

Hang on, I posted my schemes here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/170434/who-will-rule-t...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gaskell
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Harry not like Perry. Harry smash strobe light with Hammer.

Hammer Hammer Happy Harry!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Holcomb
United States
Cadott
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Running Traveller (M2e)
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin "Stickyfingers" Campbell dons his Socks of Very Quiet Sneaking and slithers unnoticed into the data center.

Once there, he yanks the ethernet cable out of the wall, blocking Eric the Evil's attempt at hacking the Doctor's brilliant presentation.

"The Doctor plans to steal money from innocent idiots in order to subjugate them under his rule. How could I not endorse such a plan?" he muses.

"Besides, the rhinestone Elvis jumpsuit would make the perfect disguise."

Sorry about that, Alan! I completely forgot to look in the GeekList. My bad!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Vereen
United States
Leland
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh, forgot one small thing in my Mad Doctor Diatribe. I forgot to tell the henchmen what they win if they support me. I've added that now. What the Henchmen will do with an Elvis Impersonator's Jumpsuit is beyond me, but there it is.

Adrian, you need to offer up something as well. Make up an interesting tool name and let the Henchmen work it out ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Zettlemoyer
United States
South Gate
California
flag msg tools
Live It, Love it
badge
If This Be Doomsday...
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I added my bribe, which is soooo much better then a fat elvis suit. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
"I have to admit that I have a problem with both offers! Exactly what are you offering to those of us, who have been used as guinea-pigs by out bosses? I either need an extra Mr. Magic's Take Home amateur magic kit or three more arm/sleeves sewn onto my jumpsuit!

I mean, who is going to be the proactive union member that will get those of us, not deemed "normal" by societies standards, what we need to operate correctly?
"

Holds up "More Benefits for Mutant Minions!" signs with all five arms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Vereen
United States
Leland
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"But you must choose, or forever forfeit your Minions Union 2775 membership card." Doctor Ayes strikes a pose with his arm out and his hair suddenly growing larger, as if he were leaning over the offending minion. A broad smile crosses his features as his voice becomes rather pleasant. "I mean, what's the worse thing that can happen?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(OOC: Next time I run TOON! I want you to play Erich!)

"I..I..." my eyes grow huge and anime like with massive pupils. It must be...nah, it HAS to be...a...a...Bromance! "I, uh, feel flush Dr.Ayes...it must be the emotions making me feel all faint! You have muy love...uh" suddenly I realized what I just said "Uh, *cough* I mean *cough, cough* *ahem* I think you are keen and neto, so I choose you Dr.Ayes! You are muy hero!" Uses two of my hands to try and grab on of the hands of Dr.Ayes, who deftly avoid the holding of hands and then walks away grinning leaving me to watch enamoured of him and his bromanceibiity...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Zettlemoyer
United States
South Gate
California
flag msg tools
Live It, Love it
badge
If This Be Doomsday...
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric the evil leans over to Harry and whispers, "Harry, I see a good target to hit with your hammer. I just want you to be happy."

He then stands on his chair. You fool, Dr. Ayers has no concern for you at all. I offer you the mystical arts of MAGIC! You, yes each and every one of you, could be the next master of the dark arts, the next CHRIS ANGEL!!!"

*He slams a capsule onto the floor and there is a puff of green smoke. Eric bends over clutching his stomach and coughing wildly, trying to catch his breath.*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Australia
In hiding
flag msg tools
badge
In blackest night, in shining day, My Will is all - I'll have my way! With Emerald Light in focused ray, This Duck will rule! (If that's okay?)
mbmbmbmbmb
Igor eyes the sequined jumpsuit with distaste. No room in there for a decent hump - what an anti-hump-ist society!

He looks at the magic kit - oooo, maybe there's a saw in there for cutting people in half?

He shuffles over to Eric the Evil.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Vereen
United States
Leland
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, Since we split the minion vote, Adrian and I will roll 4dF+2. Whoever has the highest roll wins. They get to make the final post about how they succeeded and then we'll move Adrian and his nemesis, Alan.

If I win, I'll add this to my character entry as a scheme. If Adrian wins, he'll add it as a nemesis card (just keep a running total of cards, not the name)."

So, for my roll.

Mastermind roll 4dF+2 -> ( +1 +1 +1 -1) + 2 -> + 4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 523679. belirahc
  • 4dF+2 =
  • ( +1 +1 +1 -1) + 2 =
  • + 4
  • Mastermind roll
  • Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:16 am
Adrian Zettlemoyer
United States
South Gate
California
flag msg tools
Live It, Love it
badge
If This Be Doomsday...
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'm not sure what a "4dF" is, so im trying it out...

Roll off. 4dF+2 -> ( +1 +0 +1 -1) + 2 -> + 3

EDIT: I see it's fate dice. Looks like I lost. Screw you guys for missing out on a sweet magic kit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 523757. dirtybacon
  • 4dF+2 =
  • ( +1 +0 +1 -1) + 2 =
  • + 3
  • Roll off.
  • Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:40 am
Erich Vereen
United States
Leland
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Watching with delighted glee as the totally ridiculous amounts of money come into his PayPal accounts, Doctor Hairin Ayes cackles wickedly as he does his best booty shake in his Elvis Costume. Sissy and Martin stand next to him, each in a custom made Elvis Impersonator's outfit, strutting along with him to music of Katy Perry. "That's one part of my evil plan down. Time to move on and devise the next! Thank you! Thank you very much!"

Alrighty. Mike and Steve both get to add Elvis Impersonator's Outfit to their henchmen's belts. I'll be adding Facebook as my my first successful scheme. The rest of you get nothing! NOTHING!!! Muhuhahahaha *cough cough* Sorry... I'm out of practice.

Now on to the next turn. Adrian is not the Mastermind with Alan being his Nemesis. Adrian will roll 1d17 and find out what his scheme will be. Remember you have to pick a Quality to wager, as does your Nemesis.

Also, one note. I didn't worry too much in the first round, but each henchman should note in their post of choice what they want to use to help and how they will use it. Not a big deal, but we'll get it all straight as we play.

Good first turn everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Zettlemoyer
United States
South Gate
California
flag msg tools
Live It, Love it
badge
If This Be Doomsday...
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'll have to write up the scheme later, but for now let's see what shitty awesome scheme I get to work with...

And the scheme is... 1d18 = (18) = 18 STOP... it's Hammertime!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 524019. dirtybacon
  • 1d18 =
  • (18) =
  • And the scheme is...
  • Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm
Dean
Australia
In hiding
flag msg tools
badge
In blackest night, in shining day, My Will is all - I'll have my way! With Emerald Light in focused ray, This Duck will rule! (If that's okay?)
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Zettlemoyer
United States
South Gate
California
flag msg tools
Live It, Love it
badge
If This Be Doomsday...
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric walks up to the stage, looking resplendent in a green sequined leisure suit. "Attention Minions!!" Eric yells out, waiving his staff of orgasm before the crowd. It is set to a low setting, so there is just the slightest tingle among the crowd.

Join with me, and we shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! How, you ask!? Why we shall kidnapp the man, the myth, the legend... MC HAMMER HIMSELF! Once we have him, we will bust into KAPC Publuc access television studio, where we will make him sing and perform his seminal 80s hit "Can't Touch This" (The crowd yells out "Stop, Hammertime!" unexcitedly). I will use my bottle of everslick lube upon the floor, where he will have to be caught in a continuous version of hammertime, until the leaders of the UNITED NATIONS bow down and give us complete control of the world. Now, who is with me!!" Eric raises the wand high above his head and, accidently pressing the activation trigger, lets out a little squeak and smiles meekly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Australia
In hiding
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heinrichsteven wrote:
ooc: I r confabulated...whose turn it is?
Alan is the nemesis, I believe - we need a counter-proposal. Um, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Vereen
United States
Leland
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, but now wrong as well. You can catch up on what I did in the OOC thread, but Alan has been moved to the bottom of the list to give him time to decide if he wishes to remain in or step out. Steven, you've been moved up the list. So, Mister Snodgrass, how do you propose to stop Adrian and how will you tempts us mere henchmen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Napoleon stepped up on the stage and placed his hands behind his back and clasp them together, better to not show his shaking hands, as this was the big time evil league!

He strutted back and forth across the stage, getting his bearings...

Looking out into the audience and cameras, knowing the millions of minions who would be making a life changing decision whether to follow his way to the future or not.

"Ahem. Well now, here we are, yes, here we are....My plan is simple. HAMMERTIME" he raises both hands up in the air and lightning fires out of somewhere off stage to strike the protective gloves he wore. Huge screens rise out of the stage and begin showing the Hammertime dance over and over!"My Minions we shall take away the rhythm of the people and only allow them to do ONE dance! Yes we will, yes we will!"

"Everyone in the world will only only be able to dance the Hammer time dance! Oh oh, oh, here comes the hammer...yes he will, yes he will!"

Napoleon then brings out several minions on the stage and he turns to them. "And I can surmise that you my Minions want to know what you get out of this deal? Well, you all get a life time free supply of Kool-Aid! Not only that, yes a full life time supply of Kool Aid, and color or flavor that you want but a life time supply of lick'em sticks, so that you don't have to just DRINK THE KOOL AID, but you can EAT IT TOO!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Holcomb
United States
Cadott
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Running Traveller (M2e)
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin "Sticky Fingers" Campbell stands up and raises his hand, as if to ask a question.

"I can't tell if you're brilliant, or just looney," says Martin. "That's basically the same plan that Eric the Evil just proposed. Are you joining forces with him? Or are you foiling his plan by kidnapping this, uh, entertainer so you can do the same thing yourself?"

He ponders a moment.

"Regardless, Kool-Aid is rubbish. I shall don my rhinestone Elvis jumpsuit and support Eric's plan as a backup dancer behind the Hammer himself!"

(But I can't afford to work for free. What is Eric offering me?) he thinks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Oh ho!" Napoleon walks to the edge of the stage and looks down at Martin "Sticky Fingers" Campbell and smiles...

"You are a very observant my good minion. How would you like to come and work for me in a supervisory capacity? Hmmmmm? If Kool-aid doesn't do the trick for you, I'm sure that we can come to some type of agreement on payment! There's no reason for one as smart and wise as you to work for free for someone else..." Napoleon flicks his hand and produces a glow in the dark business card and hands it to Martin.

He then walks back to the center of the stage, in front of all of the minions and holds up both of his hands and lightning fires out of the sides of the stage striking his gloves again, only this time, they are not empty with the air clears...he is holding a huge inflatable hammer that says "Stud" on the side in comic sans!

"This...THIS...is the HAMMER that we shall use to control the masses! Not only will we take away their ability to dance, but everytime they try to do "Hammertime" we will Bonk them on the head, there by controlling ALL of the dancing enjoyment in the world! MMMWWWWAAHHHAHAAAA!"

He walks the stage, waving the hammer about and then walks up to Martin, "So my minion, will you be the first to accept a blowup hammer with STUD on the side and a lifetime supply of Koolaid and Lick'em sticks?" He then tosses the blow up hammer to Martin and turns back to the minions on stage and now all of them are armed with blowup hammers.

"MMMMWWWAAAHHHHHAAAA! and now to the BEST part! We shall use the Atomic Soap on a Rope to grease down the dance floors, making absolutely SURE that we retain control of the HAMMERTIME! MMWMWWWAAAAHHHHAAHHHAAAA!

"We shall be unstoppable!!!!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |