Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
273 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [11] | 

Fate Accelerated» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: [IC] My Little Pony - A place of our own [2014 PbF Newbie Initiative] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
Play, play, play and have a hell of a good time.
mbmb

Welcome to Hoofbridge!

The sun is shining in this beginning of a new week, and everypony is busy minding what they do best.

Papa Yum-Yum is setting his stall outside his shop, the smell of hot pastries attracting all the young colts and fillies while on their way to school, while Miss Wiseapple is ringing the bell, signaling that school is about to start.

The mayor, Golden Chain, is galloping to the town-hall, late as usual.

Meanwhile, four ponies also need to get to work...

Another normal day in Hoofbridge for Silvertongue, Scatterbrain, Dragonheart and Flamefeather.

Welcome to our In-Character thread, everypony. This is where our game will take place.

For any Out-of-Character conversation, such as MLP's latest episodes, the last Brony trends, and anything else, please post in the OOC thread there:

[OOC] My Little Pony - A place of our own [2014 PbF Newbie Initiative]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Wreckers don't call for backup, they call for cleanup!
mbmbmbmb
Flamefeather is trotting down Mane Street, heading towards the market to pick up some groceries. He's got his saddlebags strapped on in such a way that they don't disturb his freshly preened wings and don't restrict their movement either. Bless Celestia for pegasus-made saddlebags and small comforts.

He still has a bit of time before his shift on the weather team starts and by the looks of it, there won't be much to do today anyway so he's in no great hurry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Take it easy baby, take it as it comes ... (The Doors)
badge
Enjoy Life! Just do it!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Ahh, what a nice day!" ....Dragonheart thinks to himself.
He´s sprawling out on a very fluffy cloud and just enjoys being lazy.
Not too eager to start to work......
"Hmmmm - didn´t have breakfast yet, I think I´ll visit Papa Yum-Yum, hopefully he has this tremendously delicious Nougat-Pie available?
And....maybe my friends are around too ?"

This thought let´s him get up immediately and he´s flying down to town.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holidays!
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Silvertongue is up not too early, what with her stupid habit to stay late and then sleep till noon. She remembers she needs to return a couple of books to the library, Since they don't have much folk in the library till noon, it's okay to get to work that late. On her way there she visits Papa Yum-Yum for some of his delicious pastry to bring for Sketchy Novel, as is their friendly habit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agnieszka
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scatterbrain is drinking her morning coffee lazingly in her pyjamas. She's in her kitchen, sitting by the window and looking outside. She's gathering thoughts about what to focus her work on today: should she finally try to make a great firework sculpture? She's had this idea on her mind since she saw last firework display by Flamefeather. Or, maybe she should finish the sketch she made last week, the one with Dragonheart in the clouds? Or, or, maybe she ought to look for inspiration in the town? She saw Silvertongue passing by her house recently, she might catch up with her and maybe go for some delicious pastry at Papa Yum Yum's? Oooh, decisions, decisions... "I'll finish my coffee first," she says.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
After picking up some apples from Fruit Burst and a selection of vegetables from Autumn Rain, Flamefeather has a small chat with Iron Rivet, the head mare of the local miners, about an order of pickaxes.
Shortly thereafter, he's just about done with his errands when he spots Dragonheart swooping down from above, angling towards the far side of the market.
Figuring it's more or less the direction of his way home anyway, Flamefeather decides to see what his buddy is up to...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
badge
Enjoy Life! Just do it!
mbmbmbmbmb
As Dragonheart touches down, he sees his good friend Flamefeather and trots towards him.
"Hey buddy - good to see you! How about some nice little breakfast-treats at Papa Yum-Yum´s ?
I wouldn´t be surprised if Silvertongue hangs out there too right now..."
(He hopes that Scatterbrain is there too...) "...What do you say?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
"Sounds like a plan, Drags. Say, you don't happen to know what our boss had planned for today, do you? I ... must've misplaced my weather schedule and I'd rather not tell Silverbolt. You know how she can get, right?"

And with that, the two pegasi trot towards Papa Yum-Yum's...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holidays!
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Silvertongue trots towards Papa Yum-Yum's, thinking of something of her own, and suddenly almost bumps into Dragonheart and Flamefeather.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
Papa Yum-Yum, a wide grin on his face, as usual, greets the ponies:

Good morning dear customers, who can I get you today?

By the way, I've heard that our mayor has got some announcement to make later today. It seems we will have some prestigious guest who will arrive in a couple of days and as usual, he may need some volunteers to organize a party.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agnieszka
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scatterbrain finishes her coffee ("Mmmm..."), puts on her favourite scarf and decides to walk leisurely in the general direction of Hoofbridge's centre and Papa Yum Yum's. She admires the nature around her, especially the magnificent mountains surrounding the town - these are the views that made her exchange the life in Canterlot for the peaceful one in Hoofbridge and she has never regretted that decision.

She thinks that with some luck she might be able to catch up with Silvertongue (that pony has always something interesting to say!), but you know, since she's Scatterbrain she rather expects to be too late as usual...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holidays!
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

"I like parties, parties are cool," comments Silvertongue as she orders six brownies and two cappuccinos to go. "And when will the guest be announced?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
"Aw, c'mon Papa, not the old 'Who can I get you' routine again." Flamefeather groans, but with a smirk. "You know full well that Drags here will just say Spitfire or Fleetfoot again.", he adds, while elbowing Dragonheart in the ribs.

"But if you want to do some real business, I'll have a pair of toffee bars and ..."
At this point Silvertongue almost bumps into him and for a second Flamefeather loses his train of thought before recovering.
"... and a caramel stick." Half-turning around, he adds: "Hi there, Silvertongue. You're up early, what gives? Want to volunteer for the party works?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holidays!
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Silvertongue raises sleepy eyes at Flamefeather and says with a smile: "Early? You call this early? I wonder what you call 8 am then?" And yep, I'd like to volunteer. You guys?"

I almost made an obscene joke about the caramel stick, then remembered what we're playing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
"Depending on the weather schedule, I call 8am too early or too late.", Flamefeather smirks.
"And volunteering... maaaybe?! I don't know, how 'bout you, Drags?"

We're all adults here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
badge
Enjoy Life! Just do it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dragonheart is rather occupied with stuffing his face with his favourate Nougat-Pie.
"Yeah alright, if you guys are in, I wouldn´t say no... Hmmmmm, yummy...... Taste the pie, it´s better than ever!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holidays!
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Silvertongue looks at Dragonheart and can't help giggling: "Looks like Soarin has a worthy follower in the art of pie-eating Though I agree this is the best way to enjoy your favourite pastry "

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
badge
Enjoy Life! Just do it!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Sure is......" Dragonheart continues to munch.
"............. aerrain ?"

Actually he was asking Silvertongue if she knows if Scatterbrain is going to show up, but since his mouth is filled with pie.......

But you understood him anyway laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agnieszka
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At that particular moment, Scatterbrain enters the pastry shop and is pleasantly surprised to find not only Silvertongue, but all her friends at one table. She comes up to say hello.

"Hi guys! This must be my lucky day," she says. "I was only hoping to follow Silvertongue, but I actually managed to find all of you! This is simply marvellous!" she smiles with joy. "What's up?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Flamefeather scoots over on the bench to make room for Scatterbrain and fills her in about the announcement and subsequent party planning.

"I wonder who the guest might be though. Papa said it's somepony prestigious. Who do you think it could be?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agnieszka
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scatterbrain excuses herself and comes back in a minute with 3 cream puffs.

"This sounds very mysterious. And you know that I'm not a big fan of parties, but I guess I can help with preparations if you're planning to do it as well. Maybe the Mayor will have some artistic project for me, who knows."
She suddenly turns to Dragonheart: "What's your opinion on all this?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
badge
Enjoy Life! Just do it!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Well.." (he just absorbed the last crumbs of his pie) "....Nothing against a nice party. With the right ponies of course..... We´ll know after ole Papa Yum-Yum reveals the big secret.
Hey Flames - I bet you already figured out some awesome flying-stuff for us both, didn´t you?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
"Nope, nothing concrete yet. I'd rather wait for the mayor to tell us who the mystery guest is first. After all, if it's one of the princesses ... I don't know if I could come up with anything for that. And if it's Spitfire, I'll happily let you take the role of lead pony to try and impress her."

"You never get tired of that line, do you Flames?", Dragonheart asks with a slight groan.

"Nope, not gonna happen, Drags.", answers Flamefeather, a huge grin plastered over his face.

Dragonheart almost facehoofs, but instead points a hoof at Flamefeather. "I only said I liked the Wonderbolts. As a team. And I only said it once. Weeks ago! And besides, you can't tell me you don't admire them, too."

"Well, you got me there, buddy. I do admit that the Wonderbolts are the most amazing fliers I've ever seen, but admire them? Maybe a little, but with all the buzz and media attention they get... Naw, that's nothing for me. And therefore, me and a Wonderbolt wouldn't work out no matter how you looked at it. Besides, I like mares that are a little more ..." At this, he sneaks in a quick glance at Silvertongue. "... down to earth. Not some fancy high-flyer, if you know what I mean."

Flamefeather leans back on the bench and looks at his friends. "But seriously: Who could this mystery guest be?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holidays!
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

As Dragonheart points his hoof at Flamefeather and gives his Wonderbolt speech, Silvertongue comments: "But admit it, Drags, redheads rule! Right, Flames?" She winks at Flamefeather. When he mentions down-to-earth ponies, she almost spills her cappuccino.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
Our four ponies are enjoying their time and friendship together so much that they do not see the time passing. What break their conversation though is Golden Chain, the mayor, who enters Papa Yum-Yum bakery, a worried look on his face.

- The Mayor: "Papa Yum Yum, give me a blueberry muffin and some chocolate latte."

- Papa Yum Yum, concerned: "Goldie, are you sure? You know full well how blueberry-intolerant you are!"

- The Mayor, looking worried: "Don't call me Goldie, Yummie, we're not colts anymore... Ah!... Sometimes I would love to go back to these golden days with no care in the world except longing for our cutie marks..."

- Papa Yum Yum, bring the muffin and the hot chocolate: "Here you are my friend. And be careful with the blueberries. So, shouldn't you be preparing that secret party of yours you've kept talking about everywhere?"

- The Mayor, devastated: "There won't be any party anymore..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [11] |