Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
Dinky Dungeons
Mythic Game Master Emulator
Ghosts of Saltmarsh
Avalon's Solo Adventure System
Shadowrun: Sixth World Beginner Box
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (4th Edition)
The Fantasy Trip: Legacy Edition
Rough Nights & Hard Days
Courts of Stone
LOAD ""
OVA: The Anime Role-Playing Game
Grimtina's Guard
Kids on Bikes
Ironsworn
Black Void
D&D Essentials Kit
Trinity Continuum: Aberrant
Trail of Cthulhu
Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
Pacific Rim Sourcebook
Melee
Powers & Perils (Basic Set)
Catapult Run
Big Rubble
Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game
Mouse Guard (2nd Edition)
Symbaroum Core Rulebook
Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea (Second Edition)
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Starter Set (4th Edition)
Realms of Terrinoth
Amazing Tales
Waterdeep: Dragon Heist
Android: Shadow of the Beanstalk
Forbidden Lands Card Deck
The Solo Investigator's Handbook
Magical Kitties Save the Day
No Future
Maximum Apocalypse the Roleplaying Game Quickstart Guide
The Scroll or the Blade
GM's Maps 87: Warehouse
Highfell
Sanderson Distillery
Lokis: Sacred Isles of the Northmen
Death Star Technical Companion
Cyberspace
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
116 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 

Toon» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: IC thread #1: "As the Stomach Churns" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the "IN Character" thread for the RPG Geek Play by Forum Initative - 2014 Edition for TOON!

You will only post in this thread when you are acting or talking IN character. If you have something you need to say OUT of CHARACTER, you will post it here:

http://rpggeek.com/article/14814667#14814667
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FINAL

Reptaria The Third

Background: Reptaria has been groomed from birth to assume the Reptilain Throne, but first she must prove herself by going on The Royal Quest.

Goal: The Royal Quest involves 3 tasks.
--Task 1: Spread her name across the land so that all know who she is.
--Task 2: Help the downtrodden get up.
--Task 3: Eat all the turtles she comes across and bring home the shells.

Beliefs: Her mere presence is a blessing to everyone around. She hates getting her hands dirty.

Hit Points: 64
Plot Points: 3

Description:
Height: 4 ft 4 inches
Weight: 98 lbs
Green Skin
Emerald Eyes

You roll a 2d6 to try and roll UNDER your skill score to be successful. If you roll a 2, it is automatically successful.

Muscle Skills: 3
Break down door: 3
Climb: 5
Fight: 3
Pick up Heavy Thing: 5
Throw: 4

Zip Skills: 5
Dodge: 8
Drive Vehicle: 5
Fire Gun: 7
Jump: 5
Ride: 6
Run: 8
Swim: 5

Smart Skills: 5
Hide/Spot Hidden: 7
Identify Dangerous Thing: 6
Read: 7
Resist Fast Talk: 9
See/Hear/Smell: 6
Set/Disarm Trap: 5
Track/Cover Tracks: 7

Chutzpah Skills: 4
Fast Talk: 9
Pass/Detect Shoddy Goods: 4
Sleight of Hand: 7
Sneak: 7

Shticks:
Incredible Allure: 8 can pick up almost unlimited amount of males if pass Shtick roll
Incredible Dodge: 6 SUPER fast movement if pass Shtick roll

Possessions:
Sentient Ruby Staff: 8 A staff made of gold with a sparkling red ruby on the end that she calls Rubina. Can Hypnotize other creatures if pass Shtick roll
A cape of royal red silk: 4 Pulling the cape around her, passes off the illusion of her being a huge red rose
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Large black center piece is couch
small table in front of it
plush chairs to either side of couch
All GREEN stars are plants
ARROWS are cameras that move
Row of circles to right is audience
triangle to left is step up area leading to bedroom
door at top of picture is front door
full glass windows in front of grass to left
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bwampummmmbwapummmm bummmbummmbummbummmm lallalallalaaaaaa

"And now for another episode of As the Stomach Churns!"

When we last left Reptaria, she had just pronounced her love for Hercuweenie, who had fought with his twin Weakuweenie, who tried
to fool Reptaria into signing away her fortune!

Weakuweenie was locked up by the resident police officer Silas
McGruff, who is also the defense AND prosecution for any criminals
that are put in jail in HeartBreak County, USA.

Silas McGruff also put the moves on Reptaria, trying to fool her
into turning away from Hercuweenie, but was foiled in his schemes
by The Fork in the Road!

The Fork in the Road is protecting Reptaria, who is actually his
mother from another father, who is also his uncle and his cousin
twice removed, so he is inline for the Reptarium Fortune.

As we look into their living room today, we find Reptaria arguing
with Hercuweenie, who is trying to convince her that there really
was a twin weenie!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
Defender of the Grid! "I Fight for the Users!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Grrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuffffffffffff!!!!!!!

Silias rolls his hands back and forth in a fighting stance like a drunken irish man.

Put 'em' up! Put 'em' up!!!

Grrrrrrruffffff!!!!! Do you want to go and visit your twin in jail? Grrrrrrrruuuffffff!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grrrrrruffff! Who do you think you are?

Silas starts rummaging through his police bag trying to figure out if there's a way to put this fork in cuffs, or something else....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb

HERCUWEENIE

Hit Points 42
Plot Points 1 (may spend 5 points to raise Skill scores below by 1 point, until only 1-4 points are left; during the game more Plot Points may be handed out for awesome paragraphs or behaviors)

Description
. . 3 ft 2 inches tall
. . 17 lbs heavy
. . Red Skin
. . Blue Eyes

You roll a 2d6 to try and roll UNDER your skill score to be successful. If you roll a 2, it is automatically successful.

Muscle Skills 9
. . Break down door (6)
. . Climb (3)
. . Fight (2)
. . Pick up Heavy Thing (3)
. . Throw (6)

Zip Skills 9
. . Dodge (2)
. . Drive Vehicle (6)
. . Fire Gun (9)
. . Jump (2)
. . Ride (7)
. . Run (9)
. . Swim (1)

Smart Skills 3
. . Hide/Spot Hidden (1)
. . Identify Dangerous Thing (5)
. . Read (1)
. . Resist Fast Talk (7)
. . See/Hear/Smell (8)
. . Set/Disarm Trap (4)
. . Track/Cover Tracks (5)

Chutzpah Skills 6
. . Fast Talk (8)
. . Pass/Detect Shoddy Goods (1)
. . Sleight of Hand (5)
. . Sneak (8)

Shticks
. . Incredible Strength (7) - can pick up & throw almost unlimited weight if pass Shtick roll
. . Incredible Speed (7) - SUPER fast movement if pass Shtick roll
. . Invisibility (2)
. . Teleport (2)

Possessions
. . Singing sword - Singer Stinger loves to sing Old Country music at the top of its voice, but at the worst times
. . Wooden shield
. . Sword sheath - acts as a sheath, but also silences Stinger up when it sings
. . Bottle of mustard (6)

Beliefs & Goals
The name speaks for itself. A weenie (or wiener) who one day decided, "I'm not going to simply be just another weenie, become the filling in between a bun, only for someone to mustard me up and eat me!"

And so it took up life as an adventurer. Bearing a wooden shield and a sentient sword that sings, Hercuweenie believes that it can take on toonworld. Nothing can stop it, no toon, no law, no... alien, no outsider (e.g. real humans).. - Hercuweenie is invincible...!

Ahhh... hold that last thought! The problem is, Hercuweenie is only as invincible as it chooses to be! Mostly - the at times cowardly, at times uncertain, at other times pessimistic, but mostly opportunistic and glib - Hercuweenie is very vincible.

Nevertheless, an adventuring life it will be!, and so Hercuweenie decided, the day it took up life as an adventurer, that it would fight the monsters (if there were monsters), uphold justice (if there was injustice), and protect the innocent (if they were weak)!

As if to reinforce its own decision, Hercuweenie set its own 10/2(=5 of course!) commandments:
1. Thou shall not end up a weenie.
2. Against monsters, especially the toon-eating kind (the others are fine!)!
3. Downhold injustice!
4. Protect the weak and meek!
5. Thou shall not end up a weenie!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
heinrichsteven wrote:
As we look into their living room today, we find Reptaria arguing with Hercuweenie, who is trying to convince her that there really was a twin weenie!

"... but, Reptaria, I really, really do have an evil twin weenie, Weakuweenie! Some call it my evil doppelganger! Here, let me show you!"

And as if from nowhere, Hercuweenie pulled out from behind its back, a photo of its twin, the difference being only the moustache. SWOOOOOSSSHHH!

And there it was... the once evil twin, now no more...

But if one were to look closer at the picture, it might come to notice that the picture was that of Hercuweenie, and someone had scratched a blue pen over it, forming that moustache.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hercu.....weaku.....whatever-u-weenie! That picture looks like you scribbled pen on it? You've ESCAPED!!!!! Grrrrrrrrruuuuuffffffffff!!!! Get over here so I can incarcerate, no.... incaserate you in the bun of doom! How did you ever escape the impenetrable prison of Silas McGruff!

Silas completely ignores the fork to bring justice to this notorious weenie! He goes into his bag and pulls out a giant hotdog bun handcuff apparatus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Noooooooo!!! What's wrong with you? What exactly do you want of me!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

And Hercuweenie went berserk just a little crazy, and tried to lift up the large black center piece couch.

Incredible Strength (7) = 2d6 = (3 + 6) = 9

... and realised that its strength failed it...

With a miserable, squished up, sad, disappointed, unhappy face that was almost surrender, it tried to gain sympathy for itself. After all, it was but a weenie!

And then it (and not its sword Stinger) started singing, "Let me go, let me go, don't hold me back anymore... Let me go, let me go, I'll turn my back and walk out the door..." (to the tune of "Let It Go" by Demi Lovato)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 515940. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (3 + 6) =
  • Incredible Strength (7) =
  • Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:54 pm
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reptaria stands amidst the chaos and frowns. Everyone has forgotten the first rule.

Bellowing in a melodious voice, she glares daintily at the boys, "YOU ALL HAVE FORGOTTEN TO... kiss Rubina!"

She holds out the staff as she glowers sweetly and bats her eyes, invoking her incredible allure.

Incredible Allure (8) 2d6 = (3 + 1) = 4

Rubina groans, "oh no! You've got them! Dang, now I'm gonna get greasy, slobbered and impaled. Why can't you find hunky guys to kiss me? Is it too much to ask for a sexy boy to come sweep me off my feet. Or at least out of your hands. But no, all I ever get is one kiss stands! If only I had two feet, I'd..."

Reptaria raps Rubina against the back of the couch. "Enough! Be grateful for what you have. No one is as lucky as you to always be in the presence of Raptaria The Third!"

She scowls gracefully, "Now, without further ado, KISS RUBINA!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 515986. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (3 + 1) =
  • Incredible Allure (8)
  • Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:26 pm
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OOC: That is fantastic! That is exactly what I was expecting!

Rubina emits supersonic attraction rays...these waves slowly rolls out of the jewel and turn into "fingers" at the ends of tendrils!

The tendril fingers slowly pick up the three males by their chins, pulling them forward and upward, so that soon the bodies of Silas, Fourk and Hercuweenie are all floating in the air with only their heads supported by the attraction rays.

Each one of the males has a goofy lovestruck look on their face, as they float forward each one crowding the other in their attempt to kiss Rubina...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooooowooooowoooowoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

A loud Aruuuuuuuuugha follows with Silas' eyes poping out of his head followed by his heart pounding as he floats toward Rubina with lips pursed and all sorts of slobbery!

MMMMMMMMMUUUUUUAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Silas lays a big fat wet kiss on Rubina!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or at least that's what Silas thought....

It turns out he really kissed - 1custom6{Rubina;Hercuweenie;Reptaria;ForkInTheRoad;TheDirector;Himself} -> ( ForkInTheRoad) -> ( ForkInTheRoad)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 516044. Tyraziel
  • 1custom6{Rubina;Hercuweenie;Reptaria;ForkInTheRoad;TheDirector;Himself} =
  • ( ForkInTheRoad) =
  • ( ForkInTheRoad)
  • Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
OOC: Is Hercuweenie male?!? I have tried to portray it as genderless so far.. it's a weenie! laugh

Almost as Hercuweenie was about to kiss Rubina, the sword it carried dropped out of its sheath, and the sentient sword was instantly mesmerised, and started singing "Would You Lay with Me" by Tanya Tucker.

Its charmed state more overwheming than Hercuweenie's, Stinger simply couldn't resist, and went ahead to give Rubina a sloppy, wet, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNG kiss!

Then, having no one/thing to kiss now, Hercuweenie wondered why not, and continued drifting towards Reptaria, and kissed her on the cheek!

And so it was, a picture perfect, sentient sword kissing sentient staff, and Hercuweenie kissing Reptaria. Flower petals fell, as the scene became mushy, and then a light snow...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both Silas and Fourk suddenly drop out of the sky and SSPPPPPPPPPLLLLATT! landing on each other, they scramble to right themselves scooting away from each other.

Fourk wipes off his cheek SSLLLLuuuuuRRRpPPtttTTT...sqish and then stares in horror at Silas..."I..uh...weee...non...ugh!"

Silas jumps up, his face red as a beet! He wipes off his lips...SPlurt SPLurt SPLurt...then he picks up a couch cushion and wipes off his lips! Then he picks up a plant from the end of the couch and wipes off his lips! Then he picks up Hercuweenie and wipes his lips with him...*pause* once more he wipes his lips with Hercuweenie...*pause* His tongue flickers out and licks his lips....LLLLLLLIIIIICCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
YUUUUUUK!

SPAT, SPOOT, PATOOOOOOOIE ---- *ting*

Silas goes on all fours and hacks a lung for a few moments, then proceeds to lick the back of his hand to remove the taste of fourk from his mouth!

Grrrrrrrrruuuuuu....... ...... ...... *blink blink blink*

LINE!?!?!?!? What's my next line!?!?!?!

Silas looks over toward the pig-tailed brunette with massive head phones on that's holding the script. She looks over and just shrugs puzzled.

Where's my agent?!?!?!? I can't work under these conditions!

Silas storms off stage in search of his agent!

Stage left he finds him, but curses be, that Silas went Stage RIGHT!

He turns tail and sprints across the stage, right through the middle of kissfest 2014.

He gets to his agent - The Fourk!?!?! Really I have to kiss The Fourk!?!?!?!

The agent pushes up his glasses and looks at Silas, pulls out a massive contract that rolls down the middle of the stage and half way up the audience.

Let's see here....hmmmmmm The agent looks over the contract.

It says here, section 4, sub section 8, paragraph 22, line 18, sub paragraph 4.5, roman numeral V, greek letter gamma, the symbol formally known as prince, clause 19, sub clause 4, extrenousities 5a, you are contractually obliged to said script!

Silas puts his head down, slowly droops and walks back over to Fourk and lays a wet one on him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
OOC: The next paragraph could be beyond PG-rating. So if you're below 16 years old, please do NOT read. I will not be responsible for any consequent retching, violent outburst of behaviour, injury and/or death that may result. whistle

Spoiler (click to reveal)
"I would NOT be anyone's weenie!" Hercuweenie suddenly burst out. And to reinforce its point, it threw its sword and shield onto the ground, and pulled out brown stuff from wherever-weenies-expelled-stuff-it-ingested, and started sliming its entire body with the stuff.

SPLAAAAAAAAT, SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caught off-guard by Hercuweenie's kiss to her cheek, Reptaria drops Rubina.

Rubina grabs onto Stinger, "Ooh baby, I like how you woo a lady. Singing such nice songs and knowing how to really kiss. Much better than any muscle man. What say you and I go off and sing in a more private setting?"

Rubina activates her hypnotize ability: Hypnotize (8) 2d6 = (2 + 2) = 4

Rubina starts singing "Dance With Me" by Debelah Morgan as she heads toward the bedroom.

Meanwhile, Reptaria touches her cheek where Hercuweenie kissed her. She actually smiles a genuine smile. Large red hearts grow from her eyes and start shining brightly. Her feet leave the ground and she hovers in the air. "Oh Hercuweenie! I don't care about any evil twin! You are the weenie for me! You will be the consort of Reptaria the Third, the most marvelous, magnificent, and munificent matriarch of all the lands!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 516595. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (2 + 2) =
  • Hypnotize (8)
  • Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:06 pm
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hercuweenie picked up its sword (despite Stinger's violent protests that cut and sliced a few parts of Hercuweenie at being "separated" from Rubina), and used it to reach up above the sky above the clouds above the space above the whatever's-else's-above and clicked the REWIND button. And even though it was not slimed by its own stuff back then, it still took out wet towel, antiseptic soap, and called rain to fall upon it to ensure that it was as good as sterile!

And it was back to kissing Reptaria... its eyes all dreamy, and it was swooning over her even though it did not know or understand why... SMOOOOOCH! MUUUUUAAAAACCK!

"I would be honoured to be your consort, my Princess. And to that, I swear fealty to your crown (oh you do need a crown but Rubina works just fine as well!), and I give my life to you and I promise you... errrmmmm... anything you want!" shouting out that last part, but thinking perhaps it was better that it should not mention such a promise did not include becoming anyone's weenie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OOC: Does anyone else start giggling the minute they open up this thread, then laugh out loud? I read it from the start to finish and laugh all over again!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
taen wrote:
Hercuweenie picked up its sword (despite Stinger's violent protests that cut and sliced a few parts of Hercuweenie at being "separated" from Rubina), and used it to reach up above the sky above the clouds above the space above the whatever's-else's-above and clicked the REWIND button. And even though it was not slimed by its own stuff back then, it still took out wet towel, antiseptic soap, and called rain to fall upon it to ensure that it was as good as sterile!

And it was back to kissing Reptaria... its eyes all dreamy, and it was swooning over her even though it did not know or understand why... SMOOOOOCH! MUUUUUAAAAACCK!

"I would be honoured to be your consort, my Princess. And to that, I swear fealty to your crown (oh you do need a crown but Rubina works just fine as well!), and I give my life to you and I promise you... errrmmmm... anything you want!" shouting out that last part, but thinking perhaps it was better that it should not mention such a promise did not include becoming anyone's weenie.

Unfortunately for everyone Stinger stuck in the REWIND button!!!!!!!!

!wheeerp neep blogrh Flooooooff

miserably failed but sword the for reached Silas

remote the and weenie the toward rushed He

choice no had but, of part a be to want not did Silas which, on going kissing of ton a was There

Ooooowoowowowowowoooowooowoowowoooo

The sun also started setting in the East, and the Moon rising in the west.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Why are your thoughts or speech in reverse, Silas? The reverse is completed, unless you are still in reverse while we have stopped reversing. That would certainly make you very uncomfortable, if not nauseous. I also hope you won't end up having dinner with dinosaurs, or them having dinner of you!" Hercuweenie shouted out in a verbal diahrroea at Silas as Silas seemed to walk backwards past it.

Fast talk Chutzpah skill on Silas = 2d6 = (4 + 5) = 9
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 517304. taen
  • 2d6 =
  • (4 + 5) =
  • Fast talk Chutzpah skill on Silas =
  • Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:49 pm
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Though time reverses, Rubina is aware of what happened and is determined to get back her sensational, singing Stinger. Since Hercuweenie and Reptaria are making googly eyes at each other, Rubina grabs Stinger and flies away from the two meat bags. Rubina starts singing "Run Away With Me" by Rockell as she heads towards the bedroom, with Stinger tight in her grip.

Meanwhile, Reptaria's eyes change between googly eyes and hearts so quickly that some in the audiences have seizures. "My dear consort, I, Reptaria The Third, am hungry and command you to make me turtle soup. But do save the shells and bring those to me on a platter."

Fast Talk (9): 2d6 = (6 + 4) = 10

She sits in the center of the couch, back straight, head held high, ankles crossed as she stares out at the audience. "I am Reptaria The Third. Bow down to me and chant my name so that the world knows who is the supreme ruler!"

Incredible Allure (8): 2d6 = (5 + 4) = 9
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 517403. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (6 + 4) =
  • Fast Talk (9):
  • Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:12 pm
  • [+]
  • 517404. SilvaShado
  • 2d6 =
  • (5 + 4) =
  • Incredible Allure (8):
  • Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:13 pm
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

"Cut, cut cut!!! CUT!!" The director stares at Reptaria, "I TOLD you to keep control of that stick of yours! Now I've got a XxX rated scene going on in the bedroom with your stick and his sword!"

Bunny director adjusts uncomfortably in his chair.

"Let's strike the set....I have something bad that I have to tell all of you today. Please, call in all of the cast and crew."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.