Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

RPG» Forums » Community » Creative Fodder

Subject: Undead Wyrm Riders of the Geekpocalipse Horror Adventure Challenge!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Undead Wyrm Riders of the Geekpocalipse Horror Adventure Challenge!!!

Salutations from beyond, unsuspecting people of RPG Geek; the Undead Wyrm Riders of the Geekpocalipse challenge you to create the most horrifying and fun adventure you can think of.

You have 24 hours starting NOW! (Contest Ends at 16:00 UTC on Saturday) to create a completely original horror adventure for any rpg system of your choosing. The adventure must have original monsters, hazards, items and places, all related to supernatural horror (feel free to make it as grotesque, nightmarish and terrifying as possible, mwahaha!).

I present to you the judges, the Undead Wyrm Riders of the Geekpocalypse:

The Cowboy of Destruction and Unforgiving Dice Rolls:

Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb

The Head Cultist of Geekthulu:

JB Vasconcelos Geekdöalaster #004, proud member of the GKDLS Team
Spain
Maestrazgo de Teruel
Teruel - Aragón
flag msg tools
No Authority But Yourself
badge
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old time is still a-flying And this same flower that smiles to-day To-morrow will be dying.
mbmbmbmbmb

The Nefarious Total Party Killer:

Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb

Together, the three of us will judge your submissions from the very top of our Undead Wyrm Mounts, as we travel the undreamed and otherwordly vastness of the nether realms!

Send me your adventures before the 24 hour period expires, otherwise, your adventure will fall into the blackness of the eternal abyss:

Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb

Text only please, no images. The top three places will be eligible for the Virtuacon Prize Pool!

Will you stand up and take the challenge???!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Only two hours left!! Once the limit has passed, the Undear Wyrm Riders will take no more submissions... Hurry!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls