Nathan Lewis
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I'll take a wand of CLW! Thanks for the suggestion Brent. I'm not going to make any more purchases at this time. By the way, what was the deal with that shrine on the cliff?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
mbmbmbmbmb
samus98 wrote:
By the way, what was the deal with that shrine on the cliff?
You'll see on the chronicle sheet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wondered if I would regret babysitting Nester and foregoing the climb to the shrine. Hmmm... interesting.

Brent, I'll take a Wand of Cure Light Wounds, please. Thanks for the thoughts about spending PP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Chronicle Sheets ready, I think:

Rothul
Norrel
Monte
Fahl

Let me know if you see anything wrong with them, or if you have any questions.

To see the benefit from making the shrine offering, you can take a look at Norrel's or Fahl's sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The threads for Part 1 are up: Brent Johnson's First Steps Part 1: Table 2 OOC Thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |