Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gentlemen, I won't be available for about a week or two. I'm moving into my own apartment and I'll have to wait until I get the internet connection there. I can post only text from my phone, because geek's dice roller apparently hates my mobile browser.

Please, use Thulvar in any way you see fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
RPG Geek Rocks!
badge
Mystic
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats on getting your apartment!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even though we're not technically finished, please check on paizo to make sure this reported correctly... I'll have a chronicle sheet up in a few days... Now kill this guy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this shows up for Cade, thank you. I have a question, though, for anyone that might know. I believe that the "First Steps" series was supposed to give your character a chance to choose a Faction. For Cade, the first two parts are listed under Grand Lodge and only this last one is under Andoran. From the rules, it looks like Cade would loose prestige points for changing factions. Is there some special exception for First Steps?

Also, I just noticed the second part "To Delve the Dungeons Deep" was reported with Cade having earned 0 Prestige?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
RPG Geek Rocks!
badge
Mystic
mbmbmbmbmb
anoirtrou wrote:
Yes, this shows up for Cade, thank you. I have a question, though, for anyone that might know. I believe that the "First Steps" series was supposed to give your character a chance to choose a Faction. For Cade, the first two parts are listed under Grand Lodge and only this last one is under Andoran. From the rules, it looks like Cade would loose prestige points for changing factions. Is there some special exception for First Steps?

Also, I just noticed the second part "To Delve the Dungeons Deep" was reported with Cade having earned 0 Prestige?

Under the level 1 retraining rules you can change factions for free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Missed that, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anoirtrou wrote:

I'll check on that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fixed. Now you guys have to kill this one more, half-naked guy before you really finish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone get the gillman? Cade and Thulvar are still blind...

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |