Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
278 Posts
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  Next »  [12] | 

Pathfinder Society Scenario 3-00 Intro 3: A Vision of Betrayal» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Karpouzian's PFS: A Vision of Betrayal [IC] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shaolo will attempt to grab 1=the right artifact. 1d2 = (2) = 2
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 430659. karpouzian
  • 1d2 =
  • (2) =
  • 2
  • 1=the right artifact.
  • Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:48 pm
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cade reaches out, feeling around on the table for where he last saw their artifact, and finding 1custom2{"the real";"the fake"} -> ( the fake) -> ( the fake). Feeling the gillman's hand also grabing it, he attempts to hold onto him.

"He's trying to steal the artifact!" he shouts.

CMB: 1d20-1-4 = (15) - 1 - 4 = 10

Blindness: 3 rnds
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 431925. anoirtrou
  • 1custom2{"the real";"the fake"} =
  • ( the fake) =
  • ( the fake)
  • finding
  • Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:10 am
  • [+]
  • 431934. anoirtrou
  • 1d20-1-4 =
  • (15) - 1 - 4 =
  • 10
  • CMB:
  • Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:13 am
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thulvar is up. Cade and a gillman both have their hands on the fake artifact, the real artifact (the one the pathfinders brought) is still on the table.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thulvar stays on his place, trying to focus on the sounds, but otherwise utterly confused.

Delay
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
karpouzian wrote:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1XfKdzsG5p9BAUOz1c-WJBzn_...

Uli 22
Tyrol 21
Aelric 18
Shoalo 18
Cade 16
Thulvar 16
Ahrmisa 15
Horgrym 7
Ogrim 4

Ahrmisa will hiss, frustrated, and aid Shoalo in the struggle for the artifact.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogrim moves to behind Shoalo, and hits him twice.


left atk:
1d20+2 = (19) + 2 = 21
dmg 1d6+4 = (5) + 4 = 9
right atk:
1d20+2 = (2) + 2 = 4
dmg 1d6+4 = (4) + 4 = 8
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 432595. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (2) + 2 =
  • 4
  • Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:56 am
  • [+]
  • 432596. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (19) + 2 =
  • 21
  • Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:56 am
  • [+]
  • 432597. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d6+4 =
  • (5) + 4 =
  • 9
  • dmg
  • Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:56 am
  • [+]
  • 432598. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d6+4 =
  • (4) + 4 =
  • 8
  • dmg
  • Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:57 am
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dutys_Fist wrote:
Ogrim moves to behind Shoalo, and hits him twice.


left atk:
Dutys_Fist previously rolled 1d20+2 = (19) + 2 = 21
Dutys_Fist previously rolled 1d6+4 = (5) + 4 = 9 (dmg)
right atk:
Dutys_Fist previously rolled 1d20+2 = (2) + 2 = 4
Dutys_Fist previously rolled 1d6+4 = (4) + 4 = 8 (dmg)

Well, once at least
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nebis
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Portly Horgrym, drawing his greatsword, stumbles blindly past Tryol and tries to get adjacent to Ulionesta.

Acrobatics (DC 10) 1d20+1 = (16) + 1 = 17

"I think I hear something!" He shouts as he blindly swings his sword, with all his tiny might, at what he believes is a threat.

Power Attack 1d20+5 = (12) + 5 = 17
Damage 1d10+7 = (2) + 7 = 9
Miss Chance (1 - hit, 2 - miss) 1d2 = (1) = 1
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 433026. NebisTS
  • 1d20+1 =
  • (16) + 1 =
  • 17
  • Acrobatics (DC 10)
  • Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 pm
  • [+]
  • 433027. NebisTS
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (12) + 5 =
  • 17
  • Power Attack
  • Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:50 pm
  • [+]
  • 433028. NebisTS
  • 1d10+7 =
  • (2) + 7 =
  • 9
  • Damage
  • Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:51 pm
  • [+]
  • 433029. NebisTS
  • 1d2 =
  • (1) =
  • 1
  • Miss Chance (1 - hit, 2 - miss)
  • Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 pm
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A large gash appears on her chest, as the blind slash cleaves into flesh.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ulionesta will try to move north, evoking an AoO from Tyrol.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
RPG Geek Rocks!
badge
Mystic
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
karpouzian wrote:
Ulionesta will try to move north, evoking an AoO from Tyrol.

Tyrol tries to make an impression on Uli again!

Attack 1d20 = (16) = 16
dmg 1d8 = (8) = 8

"Leaving so soon? But I only just got here! Stay for another drink at least!"
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 433943. not2fear
  • 1d20 =
  • (16) =
  • 16
  • Attack
  • Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:35 pm
  • [+]
  • 433944. not2fear
  • 1d8 =
  • (8) =
  • 8
  • dmg
  • Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:36 pm
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The attack of opportunity hit, but uli is still on her way to the table.

Tyrol is up.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
karpouzian wrote:
karpouzian wrote:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1XfKdzsG5p9BAUOz1c-WJBzn_...

Uli 22
Tyrol 21
Aelric 18
Shoalo 18
Cade 16
Thulvar 16
Ahrmisa 15
Horgrym 7
Ogrim 4
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
RPG Geek Rocks!
badge
Mystic
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
karpouzian wrote:
The attack of opportunity hit, but uli is still on her way to the table.

Tyrol is up.

Tyrol attempts to poke Uli with his longspear (no innuendo intended).

Attack 1d20 = (9) = 9
Dmg 1d8 = (5) = 5
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 434306. not2fear
  • 1d20 =
  • (9) =
  • 9
  • Attack
  • Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:14 pm
  • [+]
  • 434307. not2fear
  • 1d8 =
  • (5) =
  • 5
  • Dmg
  • Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:14 pm
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aelric is up.

Tyrol mishandles his spear, and does not touch the maiden... this time.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Symons
Belgium
Glabbeek
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aelric continues his fight with Ahrmissa.

Slash 1d20+5 = (18) + 5 = 23
Damagr 1d10+4 = (8) + 4 = 12
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 434793. SammySnijbonen
  • 1d20+5 =
  • (18) + 5 =
  • 23
  • Slash
  • Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:24 pm
  • [+]
  • 434795. SammySnijbonen
  • 1d10+4 =
  • (8) + 4 =
  • 12
  • Damagr
  • Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:25 pm
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aelric slashes ahrmissa violently.

Shaolo, who can now see, drops the artifact he was holding, and grabs the other artifact, from the table. He will take a 5' step towards the south. (I'm at work so can't access the map, would someone move him for me, please?)
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cade and thulvar are up. Cade notices that shaolo dropped the artifact they were Bo holding.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cade draws his sword and swings it around in front of him.

"He's got the artifact! Someone stop him!"

Blindness: 2 rnds
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thulvar moves in the general direction where he hears his friends from.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahrmissa will get inac defensive stance in front of shao, who has the correct artifact now.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Symons
Belgium
Glabbeek
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
karpouzian wrote:
Ahrmissa will get inac defensive stance in front of shao, who has the correct artifact now.

Does that provoke an attack of opportunity by Aelric?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karpouzian
United States
Waverly
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogrim hits Ahrmrissa twice.

atk 1 1d20+2 = (20) + 2 = 22
dmg 1 1d6+4 = (4) + 4 = 8
atk 2 1d20+2 = (10) + 2 = 12
dmg 1d6+4 = (3) + 4 = 7
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 435715. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (20) + 2 =
  • 22
  • atk 1
  • Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 pm
  • [+]
  • 435716. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d6+4 =
  • (4) + 4 =
  • 8
  • dmg 1
  • Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 pm
  • [+]
  • 435717. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (10) + 2 =
  • 12
  • atk 2
  • Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 pm
  • [+]
  • 435718. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d6+4 =
  • (3) + 4 =
  • 7
  • dmg
  • Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 pm
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
crit confirm 1d20+2 = (3) + 2 = 5
crit dmg 1d6+4 = (1) + 4 = 5
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 435719. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d20+2 =
  • (3) + 2 =
  • 5
  • crit confirm
  • Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:37 pm
  • [+]
  • 435720. Dutys_Fist
  • 1d6+4 =
  • (1) + 4 =
  • 5
  • crit dmg
  • Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:37 pm
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  Next »  [12] |