Round 1 consisted of general orientation, division of players into "Jaegers" (adventuring parties), and general planning.
Round 2 consisted of a planned sixteen tables:
- "Flying Columns" - scout ahead and disrupt the enemy; three tables
- "Mission To..." - evacuate a specific town or village; six tables; these adventures spanned Rounds 1 & 2
- "Race Ahead" - act as an advance (vanguard) picket; two tables
- "Medi-Vac" - confuse the enemy by masquerading as medical evacuation teams; two tables
- "Supply Run" - escort and protect vital supplies; one table
- "Flank" - act as a flank defensive picket; two tables
Note that in the execution of the scenario, apparently not all tables were played. Also, several of the "Mission" tables appear to have used minor revisions of the Illanoff mission. The planned town evacuations were to include Sedhane, Dre-Urdan, Illanoff, Tiglermanung, Shingler's Dell, and Oostholm.
Round 3 actions (partially) were determined by Round 2 outcomes, with a planned six tables. Through the Round 3 scenarios have varying names, they are all very similar.
Round 4 actions (partially) were determined by Round 3 outcomes, with a planned four tables. All tables played the same adventure. Round 4 also included a follow-on "Finale" session for all players.