Die Sieben Gezeichneten (The Seven Marked Ones) is an epic campaign for the German Das Schwarze Auge RPG. It is also known as Die Borbarad-Kampagne (The Borbarad Campaign).
The campaign spans several game years and will be one of the largest upheavals on Aventurien, lastingly changing the face of the continent. At it's beginning lies a prophecy and the return of Borbarad, a dark mage and demon master who was thought to have been destroyed 400 years ago by emperor Rohal. Borbarad tries to increase his powers and gain followers throughout Aventurien, at first in secret and later openly. In the course of the campaign, Borbarad conquers large parts of Aventurien with his armies of demons, mercenaries, and treacherous nobles. All culminates in one of the largest battles Aventurien has ever seen.
The campaign itself consists of a main line of 7 adventures. There is also a side line of about a dozen adventures depicting events on the fringes of the main events.
Adventures of the main line:
Adventures of the side line:
- Grenzenlose Macht
- Schatten im Zwielicht
- Das Ogerkreuz (from the Aventurischer Bote magazine No. 64)
- Goldene Blüten auf Blauem Grund
- Blutige Tobimora (Free download)
- Der Winter des Wolfes (from the WunderWelten magazine No. 35)
- Die letzten Tage von Ysilia (from the WunderWelten magazine No. 40)
- Die wandelnden Festungen (from the Aventurischer Bote magazine No. 76)
- Unter dem Adlerbanner
- Shafirs Schwur
- Brogars Blut
- Im Schatten der Berge
- Schwarzer Druidenwald
- Wo keine Sonne scheint
- Firuns frostiger Fingerzeig (from the Aventurischer Bote magazine No. 71)
- Brennpunkt Gareth (from the Aventurischer Bote magazine No. 74)
Revised hardcover edition
The main line and some of the more important side line adventures have later been revised and compiled into a set of four hardcover volumes: