From the back of the book:
"I know it well, that green and tranquil isle,
Encircled by the arms of summer tides
That sway and smile, and whisper of the sea...
The skies bend low, the pale moon idly drifts,
A phantom ship, to some celestial port,
And night and day flow on in still content,
Through blissful years in changeless Avalon."
- Emily Huntingdon Miller, From Avalon
Avalon, the isle of wonders, is slipping gradually into the mists, taking away with it forever the magic of the Ancients. Will the People of the Wind and the old gods intervene, or will they leave their children to the mercy of the wave of invaders sweeping the Isle of the Brave? Is the future High King really their chosen one?
In this supplement for the Keltia Roleplaying Game, you will find:
- The People of the Wind, the Tylwyth Teg, their powers and their king.
- The Ancients.
- Avalon and Kêr Is, two sacred centres of the Old Religion.
- New spells and treasures.
- New creatures.
- Three scenarios that can be played as one-shots or included in a campaign.
- ‘The Sacred Sword’, the continuation of the Arthurian campaign that began in the Keltia Core Rulebook.