From the back of the book:
Return to the East!
Undead march uncontested across the plains of Lordaeron and Alliance remnants struggle for survival in this campaign setting sourcebook for the Dungeons & Dragons® Warcraft® the Roleplaying Game, which translates the hugely successful Warcraft® computer game series into an exciting pen-and-paper roleplaying game world based on the popular revised d20 System rules!
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Edition 3.5, published by Wizards of the Coast®. This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision
Designed with extensive input from the creative minds behind the Warcraft computer games, Lands of Conflict includes:
• An extensive look at campaigning in earlier eras of Warcraft's history, along with an updated and thorough timeline.
• Descriptions of all major regions on the eastern continents of Azeroth, Khaz Modan and Lordaeron, along with stats for prominent NPCs and for mass combat units.
• Three adventures set in the eastern continents to kickstart your Warcraft RPG game.
• Eight fully detailed organizations, including the Cult of the Damned, the Explorers' Guild and the Scarlet Crusade.
• Four new prestige classes, including the dark apothecary and Defias renegade; six new monsters, such as the dragonhawk and worgen; new feats; and new equipment and magic items!