Swords and flintlocks, alchemy and clockwork, fanatics and freedom-fighters... and the occasional ghoul!
1645: England has descended into civil war. Prince Rupert and his alchemist-cavaliers fight on behalf of their exiled king against the clockwork war machines of Oliver Cromwell and the New Model Army. Between them, a host of political and religious factions struggle for survival.
Clockwork & Chivalry returns in a standalone 2nd edition featuring the new Renaissance rules, a fast, grim, heroic D100 system geared up to the world of black-powder weapons, political machinations and fanatical righteousness:
- Brutal combat in the age of black powder weapons
- Extensive rules for alchemy, witchcraft and clockwork
- Rich character creation options
- A host of of political and religious factions
- Fully developed world background
- Everything you need to play in one book
Alchemists, diggers, dragons, engineers, mercenaries, puritans, ranters, royalists, satanists, thieves, witches, zombies... which side are you on?