From publisher blurb:
It's been a long time coming, but the last core class is here in Unorthodox format. That's right, Unorthodox Wizards
has arrived! Inside this fantastic book you will find five new Wizard class (full 20 level), and five new Feats:
- Crimson Mage: Simple words and gestures can be mightier than a battleaxe, and red can be the most powerful color of all. There are some wizards who have found a way to incorporate this powerful color into their very words and gestures. A Crimson Mage is just that kind of wizard – he is fanatical, obsessed, and devoted to a single color: red. He worships it, and sits in circles with their fellow Crimson Mages to talk about the reddest things they have ever seen. They prepare their spells from red spellbooks, dress in red clothes, and usually dye their hair red. While one might say they are odd, none can deny their power over things that are red in color.
- Horse Flesh Devourer: Hailing from savage tribes where horses are prized and valued for their military advantage and social prestige, the Horse Flesh Devourer is a deviant, a rebel, and an outcast. They eat the flesh of the horse gifted to them by their tribe in order to force a supernatural metamorphosis. The Horse Flesh Devourer becomes a tauric creature, combining the lower half of a horse with the upper half of a man. Most Horse Flesh Devourers are slain as quickly as possible during their slow transformation process; however, those who complete the process become feared and respected, given deference reserved for powerful warlords. When they gain control over the very thing the tribes value, their station and importance become immeasurable, making them a force not to be contended with.
- Immortal Requient: The Immortal Requient is one who has sold his soul so that he may live forever and plumb the depths of all arcana. However, upon completion of the transaction, they find they have bargained for more than they could handle. Once a normal wizard, he now finds himself devouring the very thing he does not have, and in hopes that one day, he may regain what he lost. If an Immortal Requient chooses not to devour souls, he will waste away to nothing and eventually expire. In the interest of his own survival, he feeds.
- Necropimp: The Necropimp is a necromancer who animates the corpses of dead humanoids and forces them to sell their bodies in mindless prostitution. There are very few professions that are more reviled than the Necropimp, who combines business practice, immorality, and arcane training to become the must gruesome of pimps. The only thing more despicable than a Necropimp is one who uses children for his business, but thankfully, there have been no such Necropimps, as they must even have some sort of code of ethics. Thank the gods there are no pedophile Necropimps.
- Pact Wizard: In exchange for power, the Pact Wizard’s fiendish patron extorts an incredible amount of control over the Pact Wizard, often denying spells and abilities on a whim, or to punish an impudent Pact Wizard. This denial of power is often used to push the fiendish patron’s agenda on the Pact Wizard. Eventually, the ultimate cost is paid to the patron: the Pact Wizard’s soul.
- Feats: Unorthodox wizards comes with five brand new feats to trick out your caster -- Elemental Breath, Decipher Scroll, Magic Mushroom, Sonic Book, Spontaneous Missile.
Interior layout is landscape while cover is standard Letter.